Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HD-money-HD-money.com

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used this payment processor before and I found it is similar to Liberty Reserve in fee

but have more features than LR - I lost my information when site made any changes and

i did not bother to retrieve the information as i did not have any money in my account.

Any way i am going to create my new account and shall be withdrawing from DMT into my hdmoney account.

My freind just exchanged with ecashworldcard to LR for only 1% fee. A good chance to earn extra 25% why miss?

My account is hd-money is not very old I just joined few days back

and initial impression i got is good, for me this looks to be a complete payment processor,

except that not many programs are accepting this one, though i believe in coming time more and more people will turn to this good payment processor.

I made only two transctions yet, first i received payment from DMT second I exchanged 1$ to Liberty Reserve for only 1% fee.

My account is hd-money is not very old I just joined few days back

and initial impression i got is good, for me this looks to be a complete payment processor,

except that not many programs are accepting this one, though i believe in coming time more and more people will turn to this good payment processor.

I made only two transctions yet, first i received payment from DMT second I exchanged 1$ to Liberty Reserve for only 1% fee.

I remeber this offer from DMT now when i see this thread. But could you tell me which exchanger you used? Because the ones i checked with for to exchange hd-money was a min of $25.00. For to be able to exchange. I would without problem open up a hd-acount if i could find the exchanger you used:) oK my fault i didnt read yogesh post now i did, And i will do the same im gonna exchange thru ecash....so thanks for the help making some more money out of money:)

I remeber this offer from DMT now when i see this thread. But could you tell me which exchanger you used? Because the ones i checked with for to exchange hd-money was a min of $25.00. For to be able to exchange. I would without problem open up a hd-acount if i could find the exchanger you used:) oK my fault i didnt read yogesh post now i did, And i will do the same im gonna exchange thru ecash....so thanks for the help making some more money out of money:)

Yup there are few exchangers listed on hd-money site itself and all those charge very reasonable fee, just around 1-3% for hd-money to lr, and also as hd-money recommend these exchangers these can be considered most legit. ecashworldcard charges only 1% though exchange is not instant but they complete it in reasonable time.

I also desided to creat a account here and will be request here in DTM via this processor because of this extra and when there is good rate of exchange then i think its better . but anyone pls inform me what is the minimum amount to exchange to LR via ecashworld.

the first time i heard the name of this payment processor in here.i think i will also make account in here since this site giving payment through HD with extra money too.and admin also recommend 2 exchangers for us to exchange it into our LR.so i will also try using this payment processor

I also first time used this processor and i am happy with it and decided will be withdraw from this forum through this payment processor when there is no problem to exchange LR .anyway the security here also good and hope this will be popular processor in near future.

i have make account in this payment processor.so far the security is not that good.i mean they just have one form to login usually other payment processor have many form to fill.now i hope that i can also get any payment transferred to my new account.lol.they also have simple looks

I dont think theyhave less security and if we said it has less security then how paypal are so many days in online . anyway there is also extra PAK code which is necessary to transfer our money and but if they provide ip security then it will be more better.

paypal?we talk bou HD money in here.lol.i dont know when we will use that PAK number?since i never make any payment in here.i just make it for payment request from here later.but i hope they will have strictness in security later.i hope i can see other site offering payment using this payment processor too

@venmarz13 i just give example pp because i think pp have also not security like LR and HD also have like pp of login . anyway PAK code is need when we transfer our money and its like master code in LR. but its true not many forum still not offering payment through this processor but its easy to exchange our money HD to LR even we have very low amount and fess also less.

Nikhil : I am partly agree with you, I didn't used it before as no other sites are using it as default processor, But it seems to have great activity in future. Hope it could be alternatives of LR,AP,PP. So that we can use by our full satisfaction like PP or LR. How will I exchange between HD & LR, Please inform me.

@djfritz its good they are offering such but i think still many forum and site dont allowing this processor and for me its not good to withdraw small amount so its better to exchange hd to any other processor .anyway its really a good feature of this processor.

Well i have made several withdrawals to hd-money and already exchanged

a couple of times successfully, till now i did not face any problem with this processor.

And good thing is we are not charged any thing bigger for receiving than what we are charged by lr.

Well your post gives me a relieve in giving good reviews about the site with your experience, I have not use it still but I will try to cashout using HD money here and I will put that money as my savings since our very owb forum here will pay 125% of our points if we choose HD-money.

Yes i also very happy with this processor and i also withdraw from this processor through exchanger who are giving to lr within 1 day. anyway i think security is also good here and for this i am going tom withdraw my next payout through this processor from DTM.

I plan to open an account in HD in the near future because I need it to cash out my payment from DMT. I'll do it when my DMT points have reached 400 points. It's interesting because I can earn 25% extra if I cash out using HD.

Same here I will definitely use this opportunity once I've reached 400 points, 25% is really a big bonus. Anyways I have registered here already and I think it is not hard to look for exchangers in case I prefer other ecurrency. I have found reliable exchangers at this point.

No doubt this processor growing first but still have to go long way and think many forex broker and also hyips dont accept this processor yet and i think the progress continue like this days then very soon may broker ans also hyips accept this processor just hoping this .

Same here I will definitely use this opportunity once I've reached 400 points, 25% is really a big bonus. Anyways I have registered here already and I think it is not hard to look for exchangers in case I prefer other ecurrency. I have found reliable exchangers at this point.

Yeah... Mayur, the admin of DMT, has mentioned 2 online exchangers to exchange money in HD to AP or LR. I am going to use one of them later. I hope the process is fast.

Dont worry anyone hd-money is good processor - i dont mind keeping funds in hd-money even, unlike LibertyReserve we dont depend on exchangers only but we can do direct withdrawal so in this aspect i consider it better than LR. Even then if you need funds in your LR, you can exchange using M-Gold.com which charge between 3-4% and you can exchange even 1$ that too instantly, i already used m-gold several times. Or use http://www.ecashworldcard.com/ they charge only 1% but exchange is not instant and it may take 2-3 days for you to receive funds, i have successfully exchanged with this one also.