Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HD-money-HD-money.com

well not many sites using this payment processor i beeleive t=if they try to promote it in other ptp site then they will also get approved.so far the payment made and send from and to HD money have no problem in process.so hope then i can see more ptp site will also use it too

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish that there are more people who are using this payment processor. They should go look for ptp forum and look if they can strike a deal with some of them, by doing this other program like hyip will notice them and start adding them as one of their payment option.

well not many sites using this payment processor i beeleive t=if they try to promote it in other ptp site then they will also get approved.so far the payment made and send from and to HD money have no problem in process.so hope then i can see more ptp site will also use it too

yes i also think so . now there is very very few hyip also except this processor and i dont find any ptp accepting this too. i think untill most of the hyip dont allow to accept this processor that this processor will not so popular .

This one is already popular to me,since i have been using it to withdraw from DMT for guite sometimes now,i haven't got any problem with them.What will certainly makes this money processor tick is if they can make this kind of offers to hyip admin,advertise more and give more percentage to other forum to withdraw from.Little by little,they will climb up the ladder of popularity.

it's been around two years now that I have known of this processor,

this was used in investment programs as a payment processor,

also now even forums also offering good bonus if we deal with them through this processor,

all that I know is still they are not that popular yet but wherever it is used, some extra bonus is offered by programs.

What this money processor lack is the ability to promote their program, they should write to some of this trusted investment company like club asterio and ads2million and similiar programs like that, ask them to add their money process to their list, i think through this they will get notice and more people would want to make use of their service.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if any of you guys knows how to dispose HD. I have HD but I don't know how to dispose my funds. I can't find a buyer and I can't find an exchanger site that give me a good rate. I don't think theirs a demand for HD right now.

@budado

If you had HD-Money funds, you can exchange it to LR and then you can exchange it again to your local bank. I usually did that when I got

payment in DMT to my HD-Money account. You can use ecashworldcard to exchange HD-Money to LR with low fees. it charged only 1% in

each transaction.

just now I have tried to access the site but I have got error message, Untrusted Connection,

that is I got out of the page,

I think the maintenance on the site hasn't yet completed,

is that only me not able to access the site or the same happening with others as well ?

well , i never used this bank because i did not hear about it before , so can you tell me guys if i can withdraw my balance there to my bank account or visa-card like AP and PP because i want to use it in the future due ti we get %25 extra money in our payments in DMT forum , i wait for your answer my friends.

• 2 weeks later...

well , i never used this bank because i did not hear about it before , so can you tell me guys if i can withdraw my balance there to my bank account or visa-card like AP and PP because i want to use it in the future due ti we get %25 extra money in our payments in DMT forum , i wait for your answer my friends.

The actual reason for me to open HD-money account is DMT itself and lots of members opened an account there for the same reason. You'll find few exchangers on HD-money website, if you like to exchange it to your desired payment processor then those exchangers will help you in doing so. DMT admin also wrote about the same exchangers which are listed in HD-money website, you can check the section "Info & Annoucement" and then "DMT accepts HD-Money". Hope this will help.

I signed up from HD money and will try to use this payment processor because some forums give bonus cash outs when requesting through this payment processor. I hope that it will be good and exchangers accepting HD money will also be a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up from HD money and will try to use this payment processor because some forums give bonus cash outs when requesting through this payment processor. I hope that it will be good and exchangers accepting HD money will also be a good one.

I think its better to look for HD exchanger first before we try to cashout using HD. Because once we have funds in HD and we don't know how to turn it to cash its still useless. Right? I thin the best way to earn in here is to know how to turn our funds into cash.

• 2 weeks later...

Theirs so many sites that offers HD with bonuses and that was done a year ago. But until now its still giving bonuses. That means this site is offering because its not earning that much or not getting popular until now. I hope this site will become popular. But I don't want to be more popular than LR.

@budado

I think that was okay if HD-Money became more popular than LR if there are many exchangers of HD-Money to another e-currency and to local bank just like LR too. And also it is okay if the bonus posting is still given by HD-Money hahaha...