Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HD-money-HD-money.com

First the ranking is alexa ranking and alexa don't only rank site as payments processor but by visitors. For example googles is number one and second is facebook. and so on. And no HD-money is number 800,000th on average. not 8000. It PM that is 8000 in rank.

that is interesting to check out the Alexa ranking of a payment processor website, it just shows the popularity of the site among net users, I just checked out it's traffic rank in Alexa, that is good to know that the rank is 790,050, not bad, I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is interesting to check out the Alexa ranking of a payment processor website, it just shows the popularity of the site among net users, I just checked out it's traffic rank in Alexa, that is good to know that the rank is 790,050, not bad, I think.

Compare to LR? I think its in bad shape right now. I thought HD and PM has the same rank. But I'm surprise that PM is many time higher than HD. And of course LR is so popular that its like comparing an elephant to an ant. I think even if Lr activity in one month will be compare to HD one year activity. I'm sure LR still have more investors than HD.

recently, I noticed that few clients of HD Money shifted to LR now, I noticed that in forums, few members used to request to HD-M account, but moved to LR now, I guess they might have found it of less useful, whatever, of course it is not so popular.

• 3 weeks later...
recently, I noticed that few clients of HD Money shifted to LR now, I noticed that in forums, few members used to request to HD-M account, but moved to LR now, I guess they might have found it of less useful, whatever, of course it is not so popular.
Its been a while since I last visit this thread and I'm surprise that theirs no poster but us. In fact without you posting in here. I may find myself spamming this thread even though its takes me many days to return in this thread and make a post.

I think the reason of the shift is that the value of HD right now is getting low. I mean if you have HD. You going to have hard time exchanging it to LR and earn money. Unlike before that when you have HD plus the bonus if you chose HD instead of LR in withdrawals and when you exchange your HD to LR even if you pay fees you still get extra because of the bonus you receive. But now even if you receive HD with bonus the value of HD is still lower because theirs really no demand for HD right now.

@budado

that was sad to know that the value of HD is getting low and no demand for it at all, the management of this payment processor should take steps necessary to make it worth and they should try better ways to promote this one, otherwise, those that have collected dollar in it may end up with loss.

• 3 weeks later...

@budado

that was sad to know that the value of HD is getting low and no demand for it at all, the management of this payment processor should take steps necessary to make it worth and they should try better ways to promote this one, otherwise, those that have collected dollar in it may end up with loss.

I have tried this HD money before but I got problems with exchanging it to other payment processors so I decided to stop using HD money for my transactions. I just use it once and it will only be once.

I have tried this HD money before but I got problems with exchanging it to other payment processors so I decided to stop using HD money for my transactions. I just use it once and it will only be once.

I have 70 cents and that's long time ago. If you guys remember a hyip site. I think its name is hyipfund or sound like that. Back then its the first site I know that pays HD and its giving 20% bonus or more if you cashout HD instead of LR. And theirs a hyip site that its sponsor and its name is hyipbucks. That's are my source of HD before. But now theirs no sites that I earn HD. But until now I still have my 70 HD. lols.

My account is hd-money is not very old I just joined few days back

and initial impression i got is good, for me this looks to be a complete payment processor,

except that not many programs are accepting this one, though i believe in coming time more and more people will turn to this good payment processor.

I made only two transctions yet, first i received payment from DMT second I exchanged 1$ to Liberty Reserve for only 1% fee.

though they do operate like Liberty Reserve,but the problrm is that of none much programmes using them,if not i could have loved to use the paying system.

• 2 weeks later...

though they do operate like Liberty Reserve,but the problrm is that of none much programmes using them,if not i could have loved to use the paying system.

Theirs some still who does. But what is the point since if theirs HD theirs also LR. So for me its better to use LR than to use HD. Beside LR is much much well accepted than HD. But I guess HD will find a way to become a contender also. I just think its going to be popular in its own way.

• 2 weeks later...

HD-money,this payment system would have be my best payment processor but I understand that to fine an exchanger services with this processor in my region is a bit difficult that is why I do stay away from them,...

My I know why HD-money will be your best payment processor? What do HD-money have that don't have in other processors or that really make you think this is your best payments processor?

Right now I have 70 cents funds in HD but that's all I have in here.

Theirs some still who does. But what is the point since if theirs HD theirs also LR. So for me its better to use LR than to use HD. Beside LR is much much well accepted than HD. But I guess HD will find a way to become a contender also. I just think its going to be popular in its own way.

yeah there is really no need of looking into HD since we have the almighty Liberty Reserve as a payment processor.

yeah there is really no need of looking into HD since we have the almighty Liberty Reserve as a payment processor.

I notice that your post is just one liner or one and half in dmt. As far as I know you need to have at least two line post in order to be counted as an earning post. I don't know I'm not a mod. But just to make sure post at least two lines to be safe.

Its still good to have HD just for a reserve. We don't know when will LR loss its grip like egold.

• 2 weeks later...

8000? So does that mean that there are still 7999 payment processors around the internet that are still unknown but still much popular than HD-Money? That's kinda odd, hehehe!

? what kind of post is this? please post something that have quality, now i know why you always get deduction, well i think that is the alexa rank that shared by budado, i never login to my account here i also don't know if it is deleted or not, but i have about $3 from LOT before

• 2 weeks later...

At least you have 3 dollars me I have 70 cents. I have 70 cents from a ptp forum that is sponsored by hyipfunds. that is if you are guys online that long. I thing that's about four years ago. lols. That's how old I am in online business but until now its seems I'm not that lucky anymore.

wow, something happened in this site, i find that HDM-R balance removed, i still don't know about what truly going on here or what make this things happen, but i think that is not affected me since my account is not HDM-R account, but i hope this is not a bad things for this processor.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to open my account and check my 70 cents that I have in my account for three years now. problem is that I forgot my password and username already. but I don't mind if I loss it. As I don't have any means to convert my 70 cents to LR or to PP anyway. So its loss also.

• 1 month later...

well this site seems online until now even they don't have too much thing to support, i think it will be better for admin if they support and become sponsor for some PTP forums and also looks for some good exchanger and not the new exchanger which we don't know their reputation

They did supported the some forum sites back then when they first came online,maybe that did not pay them much profit and they had to stop it.They are still going to support sites for them to be as popular with people like Alertpay and the rest.

beside of that thing, they have problem with the exchanger that they choose as the certified exchanger, and that makes a lot of problem for users who use this payment processors, it will be good if they have bank wire transfer which have low fee, and i think that is better rather than doing exchanging

Yeah,they should have made provision for users to be able to get their money out without using any exchanger at all and the fee should be lower as well.I hope they won't make the kind of rules like Paypal that will discourage exchangers dealing with them.All withdrawal options shoudl be included in their business.

Just wondering. Since moneybookers changes its name and now alertpay why not HD-money chance its name to LR-money. lols. The reason I say this is look at what AP did its name will be payza. Sound like Paypal. lols. So why not HD-money to LR-money. In this way its going to be like LR also. And since HD is also like LR in many sense I think its can sell its new name without any problem. lols.

I know I am against name changes since they can be quite expensive but in this case it may be good since the ecurrency is not as popular as its counterparts so it can still afford to rebrand. It may be a welcome change from the name HD-Money which some may think is a bit dull. As for LR-Money, We really dont need the confusion or copycat tactics...LOL

for what talking about the name of this site, it is just don't important too much. because this site not attractive at all and i leave my account here , that is not profitable to have account i also don't see any latest news about them for this 3 months.

• 2 weeks later...

Theirs no news simply because theirs no money in HD. I think if HD want to be popular Hd must do another round of bonuses just what this site do two years ago when we withdraw our funds in HD we get 20% bonus. I guess if HD going to continue that 20% bonus for five years its going to be popular. Since LR value will going to decrease as their will be more and more who going to request payments via HD because of the 20% bonus.