Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxcambier - fxcambier.com

there is the latest update from the admin regarding recruiting new staff in support as well as trading departments,

experienced people with good enough english should contact the admin if interested to do the jobs.

Trading Results & Staff Recruitting!

In the past 2 weeks somethings happened around FxCambier but we could handle it with no problem. We have more than 3050 members now and the number is growing daily which we are honored to announce.

We are very much happy to have loyal members like you who supports us in any situation and pretty much appreciate your trust and kindness to us.

Here are some important updates about us and we would be glad if you read to the end and let us know your opinion!

1- As you may know we have been attacked by a spammer and we had to send 2 urgent warnings about that incident and hope that wouldn't happen again! But we urge you to ignore his message of any kind and be sure your personal info are secure and safe with us and we never breach our own rules!

2- From the beginning we were asked to present our trading results and we have mentioned we couldn't do it due to the security reasons. Now, you can see the results of our trading on a test account we are running! It is a REAL account and one of our traders is trading on it. Please remember several facts about it:

a) the account is not our real account and so the results are definitely different. Even the traders are not the same.

B) bear in mind that the account is not large enough.

c) before analyzing the results, please make sure you understand Forex properly.

d) the account stats will be updated within every 24 hours.

e) the results are verified as you can see there.

Please follow this link to view the account status:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/shafiqul1/fxcambier/96261

3- We are recruiting new staff in our support and trading department. Kindly, if you have enough experience and good command in English, please don't hesitate to send us an email to: admin@fxcambier.com with your C.V attached. We would look into it and will let you know if you are accepted in our team. Please be advised we need support staff urgently and there would be good salary for it. We will accept 2-3 people with the best condition for each department.

For the last but not least, please remember we send emails with our domain's emails (admin@fxcambier.com and support@fxcambier.com)! Please do ignore any other email pretending to be from these emails. And always check the header of the email to make sure it is authentic.

The Forex newsletter would be sent out soon.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Robert

FxCambier.com Admin

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many popular investment programs suffered black mailers in the past, if we see the hyip history,

some programs accepted the demands of the spammers where some didn't,

FXC also brings the situation to the notice of their investors regarding spammers and published their conversation with them too,

FXC has been sincere and trusted among the investors also the investors support the program too.

It seems the admin has decided to continue to fight the spammers, let's support the program and save the reputation of FXC from spammers ignoring spam mails,

Latest update from the admin.

FxCambier is STRONGER than EVER! Ignore Spammer!

It seems we have to remind you once again about the spammers! Please remember, our emails are sent by our domain's emails and with full header containing your information!

The spammer has sent us some additional blackmailing emails asking for 1000 and threatening us of sending this kind of emails! Please be assured if there is any news it will be published in our website too!

Here is some of his last emails to us:

"Decided to ignore me?

Well, think fast. Next mail to your members will come from

admin@fxcambier.com in which i will inform them that FXCambier

suffered damage from spammer and is closing door to investors. Then I

will ask them to withdraw their money as soon as possible."

And here is his email after sending the email to you:

"Well, you see...I keep my promises. :D"

Anyway, if you want to make sure the email wasn't from us, just read this and you would see it for yourself:

http://hyipingmoney.org/spammer-attacks-fxcambier/

Please don't worry about anything! We are trading for real and so no one can cause any financial problem for us!

And lastly, one note of advice to the spammer, why don’t you use your intelligence for some good actions, rather than scamming unknowing investors. Consider this advice, you may benefit in the long run.

Please be advised, your deposit and money is safe with us! You don't need to worry about anything! Just stay relax and don't send emails of asking about this. Consider these points please:

1- Any news is published in the website.

2- All our emails have full headers with being sent from Koddos servers.

3- We send emails with you addressing your name,....

4- Please ignore any email unless it is from us!

I hope you understand why he is doing this and you also understand that you can trust us!

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Best Regards,

Robert

FxCambier.com Admin

I don't see reasons why anyone should just wake up one day,switch on his pc,and start threatening hyip admins to give them money or they might spoil their name,well,am really happy for admin Robert who is still making his program more trustworthy and updating us too about this spammer.Now,i know what to expect if i do come across any mail like this.Since i'm informed.

I receive warning emails from them many times but I never receive a single phishing email. Its seem the only problem I receive right now is spam emails from them instead of phishing email. I don't know why they are so worried about phishing emails. Because as long they have a secure base of members data theirs no way a phishing site will email us. Since they don't know our email or if we join fxcambier or not.

I think those spammers get our mail ID's through other ways online

and without knowing whether the mail was registered with FXC, they just send spam to all mail ID's they got

and some might match with the investors of the program and some mails might not be the registered mails of the program.

but all will receive spam, that is my opinion.

You will be surprise but this site is most popular in Kazakhstan. But I don't think this site comes from Kazakhstan. Over all this week its visitors is down 3%. but overall gain in a month is 15% and overall gain in three months is 220%!. I believe next week this site will be in positive note again.

recently I have noticed that the withdrawals are taking a bit long time to get processed again than before,

it has been around six hours of waiting or more these days,

it was processed before within one or two hours, now to receive the payment we must wait minimum 6 hours,

I think a lot withdrawal requests might be taking place daily as now the program has got thousands of investors.

latest news update from the admin, FXC regarding LR pending withdrawals !

LibertyReserve Withdrawals

If you have requested your withdrawal by LibertyReserve, please be advised, due to their technical difficulties and downtime, we couldn't process your request. As soon as we can access their website in our region and in our working hours, we would process your withdrawal.

You can read their explanation here: http://blog.libertyreserve.com

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,

FxCambier.com Team

well, FXC has added a new feature to our accounts, that is FXC Notice Board !

has anybody noticed that ?

I have already noted that few days ago before to this LR downtime,

well, I think this is a unique feature on a hyip program to have updates of the program in our account notice board.

Fxcambier is one of the greatest site and it will run like macrotrade.com and admin was good and he advertising alot.dont think he spending lot of money in ads.one of guy said that admin gave $50bonus and got banner+sticky+sponsorship means $15permonth only.see,how clever he is?

Latest Update

We know there has been some delays in processing withdrawals. Please be advised, due to LR fault there has been a huge backlog of more than 1100 requests.

So please understand we need to withdraw some funds from our brokers and they said they need time too. Please don't worry, you will get paid as soon as possible.

Other withdrawals, other than LR, have delays due to the backlog we have. So please don't worry and stay with us.

We try to clear our backlog within a week or so.

Please don't send an email regarding withdrawals and don't ask for changing of e-currency accounts.

Thank you for your cooperation and sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

FxCambier.com Team

since the day of 31st March, the payment process has been stopped during LR downtime,

also I haven't seen any payment proofs around to AP as well,

I think the admin is awaiting the funds from their brokers,

until then they need sometime that is reasonable and let's wait patiently for the things to go normal.

You're aren't a inch from the truth,my friend,this program is the best online to me,and am sure to many other investors,since they've offer to sponsor many forums,even new forums as i can see.And they're still paying.I think this program will certainly last for more days than we think or hope.

I can see members posting their payments from FXC, around, but they might be other processors than LR,

well, my status is that I haven't received my LR pending withdrawals yet,

which means that they could not withdraw funds from their brokers as well,

hopefully the admin should start to pay LR withdrawals soon.

I have pending from fxcambier since LR went online again.

Me too see payment proofs posts over the forums. But for me with Liberty Reserve as payment processor it is pending...

I hope it will be solved and my payments keep coming again. Othervise i will be in lost in this hyip:(

my investment was a $60 and I had reached BEP already in this program,

luckily I won't be in loss at least from FXC, which is the program I believe they will start payments, once the situation clears out,

I will keep reinvesting my funds as my second deposit term is about to mature soon.

Happy to hear that you've reach bep in this program,archur,well,i have recieved my pending request through alertpay,though i got pending request for two days now,i hope their problem should be solved so that they'll resume payment

that was good to know that FXC is still paying, if not to LR, but to other processor withdrawals like AP,

recently, no update from the admin, regarding the situation,

I also just pray for FXC that their problem should be solved soon,

cause few members already have started to think negative about the situation, and that should not turn to create panic.

not just FXC, but many other programs have stopped to pay to LR after that LR down time few days ago,

we can't say the reason for that, whether the fund issue to withdraw from their brokers or that they trying to move to scam,

in case if FXC pays to other processors, then we can have hopes on the program that they will pay,

investors should hold their funds and when the program clears pending payments, then one can invest to this program later.