Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxcambier - fxcambier.com

as usual, the program is paying fast and nice to see them growing gradually,

here is the latest update from the admin, regarding their verified INSTAFOREX partnership !

FxCambier InstaForex Partnership

We have some good news for you today! This could be a very special newsletter. You may say why, well here is the answer:

FxCambier is now INSTAFOREX VERIFIED VIP PARTNER.

You can see the Verification Seal in our website. You can verify our partnership by contacting them. You just need to mention our website name and get the response.

I think it is no need to mention anything about InstaForex as it is one of the biggest and most famous Forex Brokers around and has been nominated twice for being the best broker in Asia.

This is our general update for now. You may get our next newsletter soon too as this one was a special one to update everyone with GOOD NEWS.

The Forex Newsletter will be published on the weekend.

Have a very nice day.

Best Regards,

Robert

FxCambier.com Admin

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these days I have noticed that the program is paying me within thirty minutes after sending the withdrawal request, on business days,

which is for me a good thing as I have no need to wait for a long or hours to receive the amount requested,

hope the admin keeps to pay us with the same processing speed of the withdrawals, in coming days as well.

Don't really know how to describe this program.Even when this program,gsvreloaded came and took much investors,yet this program continuing paying,and after the noise,this program is still paying.I don't know the secret behind this program ,it just keep paying investors with complains.What a program!

well, I just need another $15 to get BEP from this program that is just another fifteen payments,

so within march, I will be break even from FX,

I have feeling that this program is going strong, so one of the reliable programs in present times,

that is why I reinvest my funds after the plan term is matured.

You aren't far from the truth,archur,this program,fxcambier is just getting strong day after day.I think it's a good idea to invest here,since admin keep renewing and bringing more plans to make this program more exciting.For sure,this aren't the last we've seen of fxcambier yet.They still have lot to offer.

With all the support this site gets from its members. I see this site will become another GF. theirs no like of GF yet until now. A good and popular hyip site that pays and lasted for almost three years more or less. I gues this one will become the next GF.

well, on many forums and monitors this program has ad banners also this is on top of the list of hyips on many monitoring sites,

their rank is really good, I haven't expected in the beginning of this program that this one can be the top favorite program of investors,

definitely it was a good decision if anybody has invested in huge amounts in the beginning of FXC itself,

they must be reaping out the great profits without any worries.

But it's not too late,we can still benefit from fxcambier too,since the door is open for all people to invest,and the minimum isn't that high.

About fxcambier turning to another Genuine Fund,well, lets just say it do.But what about rephrasing it and put it this way,genuine fund is second best compared to fxcambier,this program just look unstoppable.

there is one more feature added on the top side of the site, " verified by InstaForex ",

over all this program from the beginning has proved that it is not just like any other hyip program,

but really a serious investment program, their team has been working hard and

their strategies worked good as we can see the growth of investors' confidence on FXC.

these days, I have noticed that my withdrawal request is taking about 12 hours to get processed,

before to this, the payment was issued within one or two hours after request,

obviously the program is growing with a lot investors thus the withdrawals might be taking time for process,

but still I can say that the payments are fast here.

If its automatic payment then theirs no difference if the investors cashing out is just 10 per day or 1000 per day. Because its automatic. But I think the delay is more on security concern than traffic concern. Because huge amount of money go in and out means theirs will be a leak in the way. Some hackers, or some scammers investors. So in order to be check they make a delay. Because that what I do when I do my exchange if I have many exchange in a day. U usually hold the money up to 3 hours. depends on the traffic just to check the legitimacy of their money.

in their last mail, six days ago, when they notified us regarding the instaforex partnership,

they have also mentioned that the next Forex Newsletter will be published on the weekend.

so may be in a day or two we can expect to receive it,

nice useful information from the trader, for those who are interested in learning to trade forex.

well, here is the latest update from the admin, today,

information regarding contest winners,

congrats to the lucky draw winners who have won such nice amounts in prizes.

Contest Winners in the 12th Update

Well, another week and another General Updates coming to your mail box from FxCambier.com. After about 3 months of being online, this is our 12th General update sending to more than 2300 members.

I know you have been waiting for this General Update as it would contain the winners name of our last contest. We announce it a bit late as we wanted more people to participate. We have chosen 3 winners for $80 bonus to their accounts, One from FaceBook and Two from HyrexTalk.net forum. The winner has been chosen by lucky draw.

FaceBook Winner:

chuckie

HyrexTalk.net Winners:

legendkid

m4yh3m1000

Please be advised that the accounts of winners will be credited by Sunday 6th March 2011.

FxCambier.com has been analyzed in different aspects by showing some nice graphs here: http://hyipingmoney.org/fxcambier-hyip-analysis-graph/

We also have had an attractive interview with HyipNews.com which you can find it here:

http://www.hyipnews.com/news/18092/EXCLUSIVE-INTERVIEW-WITH-FXCAMBIER/

Another update I would like you to be informed is the negotiations we are having with some brokers to be their partners.

One more good news is our representative in Bangladesh is active from now on and you can find his details in our Partnership (Due Diligence) page.

The Forex Newsletter is on its way. Due to busy times in the last week and having some new managed accounts, it will be sent with delay.

Thank you for your time and wish you a happy weekend with your family.

BestRegards,

Robert

FxCambier.com Admin

today I have received around ten mails in my spam box in the name of FXC !

and regarding the same issue, here is the waning alert from the admin.

WARNING! Spam email are NOT from FxCambier.com

We just have been informed that some spammers are sending email with the subject of "FxCambier" all around and promote other programs. PLEASE AVOID THESE EMAILS! The email is NOT from us. We send emails ONLY from Admin@fxcambier.com or Support@fxcambier.com.

WE ARE NOT SPAMMER AND HATE SPAMMERS!

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,

FxCambier.com Team

Well,i want to use this medium to say a big thank you to the best,durable and classic hyip program in the world.

Fxcambier.com,since am a winner in the draw contest at hyrextalk,and i got chosen as one of the winners.I got paid in my account,the sum of 80$.

Once more am

saying thank you fxcambier.com team

Well,i want to use this medium to say a big thank you to the best,durable and classic hyip program in the world.

Fxcambier.com,since am a winner in the draw contest at hyrextalk,and i got chosen as one of the winners.I got paid in my account,the sum of 80$.

Once more am

saying thank you fxcambier.com team

well, I have noticed that in the winners list, congrats to you, my friend, you have been so lucky to win that huge amounts,

I know presently FXC is really doing well,

but few hours ago when I received mails in my spam folder with FXC subject, I was a bit shocked to see that,

immediately in next few hours, mail from the real FXC saying that it was not from them, but from spammers around !

We just need to be super careful about the mails we receive from difference source claiming they are from the real source. And congrat legendkid for winning that huge amount. Hope soon i will the next.

FXCambier Admin's News Letter Update February 08, 2011 1:28 PM GMT + 8

WARNING! Spam email are NOT from FxCambier

We just have been informed that some spammers are sending email with the subject of "FxCambier" all around and promote other programs. PLEASE AVOID THESE EMAILS! The email is NOT from us. We send emails ONLY from Admin@fxcambier.com or Support@fxcambier.com.

WE ARE NOT SPAMMER AND HATE SPAMMERS!

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,

FxCambier Team

yup i recieved a spam email. Well i just joined so for me its a little incredible they could find my mail so fast.

In anyway thanks for the warning, i didnt check the mail, so now i will just trash it:)

I recieve the spam mail too,in my mail,now.When i saw the first one,it looks like it's just from fxcambier themselve,not until i read the second one was i able to decipher them.Well,looks good that admin of fxcambier don't want anything to sour their name,maybe that's one of the reason why he immediately act.That has restore our trust.

well, today one of my deposits was matured and sent back to my account balance available for withdrawal,

but I was late to notice that for few hours,

as soon as I saw the account balance with matured funds I have immediately reinvested the sum to the program,

and I am glad with the performance of the program, which is one of the best and best in the hyip industry.

there is new support system available, ticket tracking !

we can open a ticket on our query to the right department and check our ticket status,

all that we should keep in mind is that the query should be sent to the right department,

then the support center promises to give response within 24 business hours !

just around a $10 to receive in daily profits that I can be in profit from this program,

after getting BEP, I am planning to compound my earnings here,

I remember the compounding option can be enabled and compounding percentage can be selected only at the time of making deposit,

so I am planning to add funds safely to my investment balance, to receive better daily profits from FXC !