Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxcambier - fxcambier.com

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am hoping that they will pay.This payment issue is really pissing me off,i don't like members comment about this program future in other forums,but i'm still hoping that comes monday,admin Robert will start processing out pending payouts again.

well, early investors might have been in profit from this program, by now,

but the investors that have recently invested or those who not yet BEP will lose in case if the program doesn't pay,

it can never be predicted the future of hyip, however good may be the program is,

even FXC that delayed payments so far, we can predict nothing, we can just wait and watch the updates here.

Fxcambier usually seen on banners in paid to post forums and sponsor advertising ,it becomes number one hyip investments . I am a member there now and start my investment plan with $3 and i will be able to finish it soon . Fxcambier secured they have ssl and ddos protection ,the site script looks great so its open slowly. They paying very fast just 24 hours with no minimum and principal back after period ends and the best thing they allow compounding ,it will help a lot