Minimum Deposit: $3

Ddos Protection: Present [koddos.com]

SSL Encryption: Present [COMODO]

JOIN HERE:LINK

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Professionally designed program and site which has got DDOS protection and little bit it looks like of fxbarter to me.

Though i dont know whether it has any relation with that. Plans pay 1.3% to 1.87% daily return which is reasonable and sustailable for longer term.

Minimum of 3$ is affordable for every one, and i feel the program should be able stay for quite long term.

this is a new program and the minimum to test them is also a little just a $3,

I think the plans also quite good that the program can be sustainable for a long time,

as this one is still new, we have to wait and watch the performance of the program.

The site has a professional look on them. And with the plans that they are offering everything is very reasonable from the interests and the minimum deposit, and the first two could easily be afforded by most investors. And since they only pay on business days they do not have to shell out money to pay interests when there is no trading day.

The site seems to be not accessible and looks like its temporary down even though both the Starter and Beyond Plan are having low minimum investment and reachable iam scared to tied my funds for a longer period in this site since i faced with the problem of the site server is down. Iam not sure whether its a good sign to have the server down and unable to access the site within a day of launch

The site is rather heavy to load, but once open it reveals a beautifully javascripted site. However, the Admin ststed they suffered a DDOS attack on their 2nd day online which is why they were inaccessible for that time. However,, the attack has been contained.

The site is rather heavy to load, but once open it reveals a beautifully javascripted site. However, the Admin ststed they suffered a DDOS attack on their 2nd day online which is why they were inaccessible for that time. However,, the attack has been contained.

Thanks for sharing the information about the reason for the site is down but looks like the problem is not solved yet its almost four hours later iam checking the site again and its still down. Will try to check it again within a couple of hours and hope the site will be back soon

with very low minimum invest many investor with join their site and invest more and more here..they pay 1,3% fro 45 days..it is a good way to make money here..you can get around 50% profit after mature day of your investment..

I will keep looking at this program and will join later...hope many investor gain profits here..

I'm in and will support by posting payment proof, hope this site will last long

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U4125601

Date: 12/8/2010 5:31 PM

Batch: 50913377

Sent To: U3992411 (FxCambier.com)

Amount: $7.00

Memo: Deposit to FxCambier.com::Managed Forex Account:Online Investment

Thank you.

The site is accessible now and the design of the site is attractive and having a good script.The site is DDOS protected but not secured by SSL

The minimum investment of $3 is affordable and the plans are well designed offering both short term and medium term plans with sustainable ROI. I expects the plans to run long

The site has all going for it. Not to high ref comission, very good plans and low min to start out with. Im just so worried it is already to late try it out. For thoose that went in the first day it will in 2 and half week be time to cashout the initial. So its not leaving me the time to get in profit.

Even with posting payment proofs i will not have time to reach bep, and play with the rest days...

If they keep paying after the first 45 days is over i, in with the next cycle.

News have been announced from admin so members don't panic if you can't access site:

It is an emergency newsletter so it comes out of schedule.

We have been informed by Koddos.com that they are moving their server to a new datacentre today from 9AM to 6PM PST. Please don't worry about anything. The FxCambier would be inaccessible for about 3-4 hours in this time schedule. You can verify it with Koddos.com if you wish to.

The withdrawals are updated till now and all are processed.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

Best Regards,

FxCambier.com Team

One good thing about this program is that they are sponsoring forums now and that means they will certainly last long than we though.But please follow what ever you heart tells you.I came to oilstructure thread and saw much comment,good comment about it and sharply like a lighting bolt i register and deposit my money,didn't even reach my bep before site gone scam.Though when i join it was late.