Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyipworldforum- forum.hyip-world.com

emmanuel95

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that you would have been paid on the forum already. That is an indication that there might be some problems or rather unprecedented delays on the forum. Its still too early so anything can happen if we just become a little more patient with admin.

I think indie got paid in here, as I saw a payment from him already, it seems that he is having some problem with the Forum because the way he talk. Anyway, the present can tell if this Forum would last because if there will be some active members then the Forum may last.

I got paid here once only but i wasn't paid again on my contest participation. I was waiting for my payment of ten cents. Although it's not a big amount but that would determine if I would trust yje site or not. Since I wasn't paid for that, I don't want to keep posting on the site as well.

I think we should stop posting on the site and iqdomt see any update on the site. In the beginning the admin was quite active in giving some updates but now I don't think that the admin has given any update or payment on the site as well. So I'm hoping that the admin would give us another update also. So maybe the admin is just busy lately.

I still havent seen any payment proof from the contest even for the contest prize. I havent been active myself in here so I dont have a pending payment request. It would be interesting to know as I am sure in a few days whether its still paying or not depending on whether we see payments or not.

Why anymore? You mean that they are not paying forum or its more appropriate to say that we have not seen here activity and because of that the forum don't have recent payout requests. So far, if we mind they are really good for hyip monitors but I don't know how their payment process here.

The last time i checked this Forum there are some members who are actively posting in here, but if the processing of payment in here is really taking too long then that is really something that may make the members stop their posting activity in here as they aren't sure about this Forum.

I have not checked out the site also. So I have not seen if there's still some activities on the site as well. But if feel that there's no activity on the site because the last time I checked there's no activity on the site as well. So I think the admin has given up on this site as well.

Well, the forum right now is full of spam in the payment section and the hyip discussion section. That will surely serve as a notice to members that are visiting the forum that it has been abandoned because a working forum would take care of all that spam.

yes you are correct,a working forum would atleast have a moderator that will be taking care of spammers,seriously this site is no longer paying inshort this thread should be closed so when newbies get here they wouldnt go and be wasting there time in the site

• 2 weeks later...

Spammers were not kept away from the forum early enough, so they turned the forum upside down and the good members no longer finds it interesting. This further make the forum to die more because once the forum is lift alone for spammers, they will just kill the forum with excessive spamming because no body cares. The Admin is the person to blame for the problem of this forum.

i am glad that i never wasted time here,i only participated in a contest and i requested for a payout and i stopped posting in there and since that time the hasnt paid anyone till now,it is now gleary that the site is no more functioning cos it is full of spam