Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyipworldforum- forum.hyip-world.com

emmanuel95

i am glad that i never wasted time here,i only participated in a contest and i requested for a payout and i stopped posting in there and since that time the hasnt paid anyone till now,it is now gleary that the site is no more functioning cos it is full of spam

Unfortunately, some members where not as lucky as you have been here @hadg. Some members were rather active in the hope of being paid out but that hasnt been the case. I wasnt active myself because it was concentrating more on hyip and this is an area that I am not comfortable posting on.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I remember from the beginning there were a number of payment proofs that were shown around on other forums especially from the contests that the forum was having in here. It all points to lack of funds to sustain the payment processing and that admin was not able to secure advertising for the forum in time to can process payments.

• 3 months later...

I've got a forex account already inside here when i listed a forex account the other day although My spouse and i didn't accomplished almost any posting yet inside here although I assume I will attempt today seeing that this particular Community provides some contest so i will probably look at it plainly can get involved while using the contest inside here, it seems this Administrative on this Community is very considerable pertaining to working this particular.