Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyipworldforum- forum.hyip-world.com

emmanuel95

I am not the admin!!

Our Forum is only base on Hyips and Autosurfs.

We offer resonable rates for every post.

There is no limit of posting daily

Per post /Thread - 0.02$

While payment proof posting - 0.01$

Minimum Payout is - 50 Post

You can join our site and earn some quick money from contests as well.

We accept only Liberty Reserve .

Join us Today -

Hyip-World - Know More About Hyips

my first payment proof from here!!

date:7/13/2012 3:31AM

Batch:103061124

Amount:$0.20

memo:contest 2 payout

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an account already in here as I registered an account yesterday but I haven't done any posting yet in here but I guess I will try today as this Forum has some contest so I will look at it if I can participate with the contest in here, it seems the Admin of this Forum is quite serious for running this.

Its really good to see that there is yet another forum available out there which will serve as additional earnings for members from PTP sites. I like that there are already payment proofs from the forum as it shows intent from admin to pay members.

Well, I checked this Forum already it doesn't have any GPT section but the only section that I remember is HYIP, and AUTOSURF discussion. The Forum has some contest which is the creating threads offer I will try to participate on that contest so that I can also able to earn.

I havent checked the processing time of payment requests so its good to hear that the forum does make faster payments to members. This is surely a good start and if admin can just keep it up it will make this a very good forum for members to active on.

Yes, discussions is all about hyip's so if you are knowledgeable in terms of hyip then you are bound to be doing quite well on the forum.I see that indieover also got a payment from the forum. Hopefully the forum can maintain some consistency when it comes to paying members.

It was good to see that we can now see some payment proof because the Admin seems paying fast in here so that he can able to attract more poster to join in here so the Admin just need to keep up the fast payment in here so that he will be able to attract more poster in here.

We need to see and more of these payment proofs to cement the fact that this is a paying forum. It has had a great start thus far and because of this the forum has managed to create a good reputation for itself. It all depends on the admin to keep it up moving forward or not.

Hopefully that the manage can able to have a good reputation in here because if he is really serious for runnng this Forum then he will try his best in here, and also if the Admin can pay its members fast in here then for sure many other poster will be attracted to be active in here.

Payment requests and payment for contests have been processed in the past although I wasnt able to see any new payment proofs from the forum of late. There is clearly an intention from the admin to pay members. I havent checked to see if there are any new payment requests at the moment except that indie mentioned that he was not yet paid.