Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talent god gifted or self earned?

luckyvoy

Your question is based on sociological facts. Talent is something that is both gifted and earned. Some people are born with talent, mostly comes from genes of their parents or grandparents. In our case, lets assume that a person's parent or grandparents were very interested and talented in Forex business, then their child would obtain the same talent and he would be interested too in Forex trading.

Now, talent can also be earned, if a person is very motivated and puts lots of efforts to learn about Forex, then obviously he will be a very good trader and will be very successful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably talent is God gifted, however it wouldn't appear if traders doesn't take education. some people probably good in analyze something and situations, but if they are don't learn about market and strategies, impossible to them able to analyze the market and know what they need to do in trading to generate good result.

Trading is what the traders will be learning how to trade. It is the traders that learned it and not the gift of God. Trading and learning how to trade in here in the forex business is like learning how to go to school. It is the trader that will be able to learn how to do it on their own. That is why it is better that the traders will learn very well before they start trading.

• 2 weeks later...

require to educate themselves if traders willing to succeed in this business. traders knowledgeable and know how to perform proper analysis after previously take time to practice and learning. though have good talent, but traders doesn't make it sharp via practice, have no chance to them to succeed in trading.

Sometime I still feel there is quite an iota of natural talent to trade. I mean, there are those I see which look to me as though they are exceptional when it comes to Forex. They simply know their onus and can make out something out of nothing from trading. They tend to surpass their mates in the business.

• 9 months later...

I think that forex knowledge and skill that i got right now is self-earned. My knowledge i got from reading some material and also from the experience when i trade, so do the skills i got up to now. I don't mean to against something called GOD, but everything need process and self earned fullfil that role.

Talent is God given. Skills is from practice. That's why in forex trading even if we don't have talent if we want to make good in forex trading we can practice and develop trading skills. We can all make good income in forex trading and soon we can end up successful also. Money is really good in forex trading if we only focus on learning how to trade properly.

• 2 weeks later...

require to educate themselves if traders willing to succeed in this business. traders knowledgeable and know how to perform proper analysis after previously take time to practice and learning. though have good talent, but traders doesn't make it sharp via practice, have no chance to them to succeed in trading.

It is a must because trader need experience in order to getting familiar with forex trading. As for talent i don't know something like that exist, in fact i never see anyone in my place or someone that i always contacted each other has something called GIFT/TALENT.

I think that even if one has talent God gifted but still he would need to learn forex trading, give it time and gain knowledge plus skills if he needs to earn good in forex trading,we only get what we work for so one cannot expect to make money in forex would having to taste the difficult moments involved in beginning in forex platform.

If talent is even though God gifted we would definitely need to polish and improve ourselves by our own hard work as well in order to become successful, one cannot become successful if he is lazy and is not making any efforts himself so we should not think that one is born with all the knowledge, luck might be a factor but not a major player.

If talent is even though God gifted we would definitely need to polish and improve ourselves by our own hard work as well in order to become successful, one cannot become successful if he is lazy and is not making any efforts himself so we should not think that one is born with all the knowledge, luck might be a factor but not a major player.

According to my point of view, talent will only help traders to be able to learn well and is able to increase the skill in a relatively short time in comparison with traders who are not talented, I think this talent is a god-gifted but periodically and must be trained by ourselves.

Forex is a business where there is no place for God gifted talent; it has to be learned by hard work only. Although it is true that it is better if we are calm and patient person, it will help in trading but otherwise everything else is earned with practice. I do never like doing practice, as I don’t have time plus I need money but thanks to OctaFX broker, I am able to practice and make money at the same time with their 8 USD no deposit bonus.

There is no one who was born with the knowledge of Forex without hard work. If a trader is the type that is that hard working, he earns a way of earning some reasonable money from the market because there is no one who has the knowledge of trading from his mother's womb.

Forex is a business where there is no place for God gifted talent; it has to be learned by hard work only. Although it is true that it is better if we are calm and patient person, it will help in trading but otherwise everything else is earned with practice. I do never like doing practice, as I don’t have time plus I need money but thanks to OctaFX broker, I am able to practice and make money at the same time with their 8 USD no deposit bonus.

I don't know if god or something like that exist, but we find out that many traders born naturally with this skills, i mean with only few honing times, they already gain so much experience, while there are some who really need to spend more time so they could be ready. I see talent as a good start, but in the end it is all about our willingness to make profit.

@myregister, one thing is sure, not that they are born with it but there are those who grab things much more faster than others and they want to learn in a better way. That is just how they are. They have that knowledge in them because they can learn faster than the others.

Talents is God gift. But skills is self earned. No matter how you try its really easy for those who has talent to make it good than to those who just keep on practicing to have a trading skills. I do earn good amount of money in forex trading right now but its all trading skills for me. I don't have talent but I am persistent.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

According to me in some cases talent is god gifted. But if we talk about talent of trading forex, then I must say that some people get talent by their effort. I have seen many traders who don't have any idea about forex market, but they struggle for learning about it and become successful.

According to me in some cases talent is god gifted. But if we talk about talent of trading forex, then I must say that some people get talent by their effort. I have seen many traders who don't have any idea about forex market, but they struggle for learning about it and become successful.

I agree with you that is effort why a trader could make profit not something that so called "god-gifted". I know there is possibility for someone who has something like that still be a successful trader because they sharpen their strategy and that "god-gifted" well and in relatively short time compared to someone or somebody that does not have "god-gifted".

• 2 months later...

I do believe someone has talent but for mastering something you must be learn it first and even untalented person can do that too. From what i read at many literature, people with talented tend to learn one subject including foreign exchange faster usually around 4 up to 10 times faster compared to people who has less talent or untalented.

• 4 weeks later...

I do believe someone has talent but for mastering something you must be learn it first and even untalented person can do that too. From what i read at many literature, people with talented tend to learn one subject including foreign exchange faster usually around 4 up to 10 times faster compared to people who has less talent or untalented.

Of course, i do believe also someone has talent for something and with that they got advantages when doing something over the others, but it does not mean they are some kind of god where they can do anything just from the first, they must have some fails but keep doing it and in relatively short time they able to master it,  and analysis is self earned not talent god-gifted according to me.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure there is no body who has his or her knowledge from the stomach or from the mother's. Every body learnt about the knowledge that he or she has from Forex or from learning in one way or the other. It is even better for the person to see Forex as a type of business where you can learn in whatever way you want to learn and also make the amount of money you want to make once you have your knowledge.