Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talent god gifted or self earned?

luckyvoy

God give us talent. Its up to us to use it. If you spend 10 hours a day studying forex trading while the other one spend 5 minutes only. Do you think that person who spend just 5 minutes studying forex trading can say that he is not given talent? that the person who spend 10 hours a day studying forex is a person who is give talent? So for me its both gift and self earned.

I think you're right. The more time you spend on it the more you will reap from it. Of course, you will also need a quick mind to know what to do and how to take profit and howto manage your losses and there are some that will be slower than others of course. Or there are some that are so bad at it that they just don't stay patience and act like a gambler and open way too many trades and then lose lots of money. I think the more you know the more you will gain profit. 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex trading requires hard work and persistence indeed as one of the ingredients being successful as a trader. The same applies even for the people that might find it easier to understand forex trading because eventually you still have to apply that knowledge in to actual trades and put in the practice to get better at trading.

We must learn to know the difference between talent and skills. Skills are what we develop when we practice, while talent is what we have that we can develop. Like for example drawing and painting. No matter how hard you going to practice if you have no talent for drawing and painting chance are you will never be. In forex it's the same. If you don't have talent in forex trading chance are you will never be.

every trader have opportunity to become success in forex business as long as they are spend their time and effort in learning. probably talent will lead trader to learn quickly but, it does not mean that average people can pass difficult learning period and become success in forex trading. as long as patient and have willing to become success, every trader able to achieve their goal.

God give us the consciousness and its up to use to develop that consciousness to something useful. I have hard time earning in forex right now but I don't blame God for this. I blame myself because I know God give me the power to learn and yet I don't use that power to learn in good use as I don't do my best at all.

In forex trading what we need is skills and not talent. So we really need to practice in order to gain experience and develop our trading skills. I do hope I can make good income in forex without any problem. So far so good that I do earn good amount of money in forex trading and I do believe I can really master enough courage to become a good trader and good earner as well.

Nothing to be thinking of having talent or whatever because, everyone has capability to do it although, not that enough to become successful in Forex. Yet, we have this hidden gift that we will need and take advantage in forex trading that includes those patience and confidence. And other else will be easy to acquire.

Everyone can do things, but it will just depend with your dedication because if you are really interested with the things you do then I am sure that things will be easier for you as you like what you're doing. But if you can't really put that dedication requires in Forex trading then it means that you're not interested at all.

I think that talented people will able to learn fast and achieve success level shorter than average people who maybe have no talent. As we know that logical, mechanical and mathematic ability needed to overcome the complexity in this business, and if trader has that basic talent, can be sure they will not get significant problem.

talent is God gifted. but when we are not maintain our talent, it won't develop well and finally, no use at all we have it. same like in trading. probably some people are talented and have opportunity to success without learning hard like many people do, however still, they are need learning at least. without learning, they can't trading properly.

I see that we can’t say that forex trading is a talent from birth. There are so many learning resources available on the internet to guide newbie in learning forex because through learning and application of the concepts one can be able to make forex trading successful.

It’s all about how serious one is about trading and what they are prepared to do to ensure success. You really don't have to be born with the talent to be such a good trader. By practicing well, we can learn how to trade well. So I am trying to keep on practicing so that I would be a good trader also one day.

I think that Forex trading is combination of talent and self learned, because even if you try hard if you really do not have mental capacity to interpret different trend you will go to loss money. It's not necessary to make vast resources to be great and good in trader. It's good to have enough knowledge in trading already as long as we can trade and knows the basics.

Actually I believe that trading forex is more of a science than an art. It is in the arts that talents are abundantly relevant. But in science, you must gradually learn your way up till you master all that you need to master. As a result, one can not say that forex trading is a talent from birth.

Forex trading can be learned, and it's not a talent that has given, your skill and experience will determine if you are a good forex trader. There are really those who are earning good in forex trading as you really amaze with that person, just look at that person as your inspiration.

Talent is given by God. It's up to us to use it. If you spend 10 hours a day studying forex trading while the other one spend 5 minutes only. Do you think that person who spends just 5 minutes studying forex trading can say that he is not given talent? It also has to be grown up by spending many hours learning and getting experience.

Determination and motivation to trade in forex will be really important. Although, we can't expect that even we have spent few or several hours for learning forex is that we can have good trades easily it will take time. For sure it's really how will be skills and experience will work in here since there were many things that we need.

I believe that it is self earned, as you know that not all people have good thing in this one but still have good determination and in the result they gained more bucks and more experience and make their trading better than before and of course you also need to practice so you can be better in trading.

I believe that it is self earned, as you know that not all people have good thing in this one but still have good determination and in the result they gained more bucks and more experience and make their trading better than before and of course you also need to practice so you can be better in trading.

In forex, we have to be independent and have our own mind and strategy or else we will not gain that much. We need to think for ourselves in order to earn. If we can't think for ourselves than how can we earn. God will not give you forex dear. You have to teach yourself and then work hard at it and then earn for yourself. Forex is all about knowledge and determination and self discipline.