Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

as far as i know there are traders who maximize trading every 5 business days and at least open 5 positin or more. Ofcourse when you do it every day you are better position to gain more since you spend more time trading and with that comes experience.

Of course, there are traders that exist and doing something like that and fortunately still survive in forex. Well, to be honest i think to trade everyday is not my type, that is exhausting and also my trading technique is not asking us to trade everyday, but only at the certain time.

We need to trade everyday when learning is at stake and when it is for earning sake, it is basically the times the trader himself has a good trading analysis that forms the best part of trading. Trading is about the good time to trade and the best market conditions as a criteria for earning.

For learning sake i think we should trade everyday, rather than earning sake. For earning sake i will trade only if the condition is really permissable for me to open a position, when the volatility is high we don't need to trade everyday. Also with only one or two trading our trading quality still intact.

Well this thing depends on us, those who have a lot of spare time and can manage doing trading on a every day basis can do trading every day but those who are more busy offline it is often hard for them to continue forex trading on daily basis, a better thing would be to make long term trades.

Sometimes, it also depends on free time. Having a free time to trade can lead the trader into trading everyday or more often than some other traders because it is a function of how well he is going to use his time afterall. Trading is basically for the earning and nothing more.

You all here don't have to trade everyday even i must admit that everyday there is a chance to make profit, if we review some pairs we will see some of them even move more than 100 pips and if we just grab 1/4 of it already good enough for us, but forex is full with uncertainity, it is all about speculation, and we don't have to speculate everyday because it is full with so much risk, and i would to take risk intelligently.

• 2 weeks later...

We really don't need to trade everyday as it is not a criteria for earning. You may want to learn everyday and that could be a trader's reason to trade everyday but it doesn't in any way mean that he earns everyday. Forex isn't that favourable because we trade everyday, rather, it is a place where you earn due to the skills that you have.

• 2 months later...

They can if they want to trade there is no restriction but once again remember that the risk is always exist when you trade so if you trade everyday then the risk will be exposed everyday which means increasing the chance of losing more money but also increase the chance of making profit.

• 2 months later...

It is up to your own decision for me i don't need to trade everyday since i don't see any point for doing like that, even i don't trade everyday i still feel fine and earn well up to now even before made huge loss. Just make sure you have a quality trading.

• 10 months later...
If you really want money then you need to trade every day or you can also execute long term trades and that will help you get regular profits so you no need to trade every day and enjoy profits every day . any ways i am sure that if you want to earn good money then try to trade frequently but not every day that will be better .

For intraday trader, usualy they will open and closed order at same day, and also scalping trader they will open and closed order at short time, but whether although any trader making transaction daily then they wil get profit, I think no, sometime loss ineviable in trading and as trader shold giving attention with the risk that involved

You don't have to trade everyday, but i thin twice or up to thrice in a week is ideal but as long as the whole indicator confirm that you can open a position, if that is just about to check the market you can do that in every business days, no one can force you not to do that.

I think we can trade forex anytime, but also it's not mean we must trade everyday because the market sometime move on flat condition, which might givng less opportunity to making profit, as trader they need to understand with the market behaviour, so they can trying to enter in best timing to making profit

I alone and maybe some posters here trade through news, using news, and use it for my own purpose. The result is not always fine as sometimes many wrong thing happens, but still legit way to learn about the trend and to indetify, my problem is when to enter and when not. This is the biggest problem, if you enter at the right time, the profit is convincing.

Yes right entry and exit is an important point in trading. It i not necessary to trade every day in forex market. It is up to a trader's style either he is every day trader or does trading few days in a week. When ever he is going to trade he should analyze well market to find right place for trading.

Yes right entry and exit is an important point in trading. It i not necessary to trade every day in forex market. It is up to a trader's style either he is every day trader or does trading few days in a week. When ever he is going to trade he should analyze well market to find right place for trading.

Yes this is key point in trading, about entry and exit point that wil determine any trader will get profit or loss, and not always in daily trading we can analyze trend market easily, sometime we in doubt aboiut the trend ahead, so required patience and no problem if we not trade everyday as long as we can making good quality trades it will giving better result

Yes this is key point in trading, about entry and exit point that wil determine any trader will get profit or loss, and not always in daily trading we can analyze trend market easily, sometime we in doubt aboiut the trend ahead, so required patience and no problem if we not trade everyday as long as we can making good quality trades it will giving better result

Patience is one of the most important things in our life . And in Forex Trading , patience is the key to long term success . Many beginners in the world of Forex neglect psychological and emotional factors and focus only on their trading strategies and plans . They must know the importance of psychological and emotional effects while trading and how these factors can play an important rule in their success or failure .

we don't have to do trades everyday, it depends on your time and readiness on when you will do trading, just always remember that before you enter forex trading, better start on learning all important detail about the market so you won't have difficulties when you trade.

Nope, you don't have to trade everyday and based on my own view this shouln't be done because it will easily depleted all of your mind to work for something which may doesn't bring much fortune for you. I see trading at certain time when all or at least 80% of criteria met will bring more effective yet efficient result.

Nope, you don't have to trade everyday and based on my own view this shouln't be done because it will easily depleted all of your mind to work for something which may doesn't bring much fortune for you. I see trading at certain time when all or at least 80% of criteria met will bring more effective yet efficient result.

yes we really don't need to do trades every day, better have a rest on it so can still create good plans that can help you to improve your skill for the next work you'll do. then make sure that you also add some learning so you won't have any difficulties doing trades. manage thing especially your funds to avoid loss. 

This is what people called as overtrading when they think they can make more profit pushing theirselves to trade everyday and mostly of them gain some losses and i think that is not a wise idea to do because the chance of making loss is bigger compared when you trade at the right time especially with fresh mind, since our mind and boy need to take a rest too.

A newbie trader must not trade everyday. As a newbie trader you should take rest after a trade. So that you could get an idea of your mistakes and avoid them in future trades. Also you can enhance your trading strategy to earn more profits.

I think the newbie traders have to practice as much as they can. Constant practice would boost they confidence and improve their skills. As a matter of fact, I believe they also have to learn new strategies and master them in practice, that's the only way to become a good trader.