Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I think that is just the bottomline. In GT, you don't really expect activities to be at its peak at all times. There are times you get a lot of those activities and other times, it's quite on its moderate state so I think it's a matter of when the poster meets a lot of people who are posting in the forum at a time.

You guys are right,the activity in GT always fluctuates,like 2 days ago,I was able to make about 15 posts in the forum and today I can make ordinary 2 posts,if I should force my self to increase my post count,I will end up post chasing and that might lead to a temporary/permanent ban.

Yeah exactly I am also currently only able to make about 3-4 posts a day now, however I wonder when would the payouts be made this time it seems pretty unpredictable to me this time and I feel like that most probably next month.

I only make one post today. lols. But that's okay. I already have 75 total post in here. I only need to have 25 more post and I'm good to request payments again in here. I really do like to post in here on daily basis. But sometimes I can post less than 5 post and sometimes I can post more than 15 post. Although when I post more than 15 post I feel like all eyes are watching. lols.

@adil007,you never can tell when the admin will process the payments,the admin might process it today,tomorrow or next. It depends on how many requests are on the queue. You know that the admin verifies the posts before he processes payments. To me,I believe that is a work load.

Well that is the thing which determines the rate which you get per post, I think you are right that the payment thing depends on number of payment requests maybe admin has a criteria for their processing. I hope it comes in early this time, however I made a payment request today.

@hadg33 how many posts did you reach?

Well,I wouldn't know how many posts I have now,all I know is that I have above 90 posts because the request button is now visible. Anyway,by tomorrow or next,I should be able to request for a payment.

Talking about that request button, does it mean that it gets visible upon reaching a particular number of posts. I always go there when I know I have reached a particular number of posts without even thinking if it had been dead. I know when I reach 100 because I always watch my post count at some point after requesting or payment.

Talking about that request button, does it mean that it gets visible upon reaching a particular number of posts. I always go there when I know I have reached a particular number of posts without even thinking if it had been dead. I know when I reach 100 because I always watch my post count at some point after requesting or payment.

Your been dead? So I guess your a zombie now? lols.Some how I don't understand how the post count works. Its say that I reach 100 post but when I click the button to request payments its say I'm not reach the 100 post yet. I guess its better that I just going to continue posting and eventually have more than 100 post before I click the button again.

@decub,I think that there is a glitch in the request button,normally,the button should be visible only when you have 100 posts and above but the glitch made the request button to be visible whenever you have posts more than 90.

@Hadg33, maybe yes and I will try to observe it next time.

@budado, I didn't say I have been dead, read my post again, IF IT HAD BEEN DEAD(the "IT" there is the button). Well, that's BTW. About the button also, there had been a time I clicked even when it is alive and I discovered it told me I haven't reached 100 yet.

Well, looks like I'm waiting for my payment longer than I'm expecting. Though, I keep on the admin if he is active or making payments recently based on the posted payment proof in the I have been paid section. I wanted to be active here but the activity is not always good enough to be back everyday.

Yes,the activity is not always good,GT is a forum where you need to learn and not just posting for the incentive sake. I do make about 5 posts in a day and before I know it,I have already gotten to the minimum payout. Like today,I was able to make just 2 posts. You don't need to rush posting in GT. For the payment,I am sure that jeFF will process it any time soon.

@Hadg33, maybe yes and I will try to observe it next time.

@budado, I didn't say I have been dead, read my post again, IF IT HAD BEEN DEAD(the "IT" there is the button). Well, that's BTW. About the button also, there had been a time I clicked even when it is alive and I discovered it told me I haven't reached 100 yet.

Did I say you are dead? I use the word "your" But it does not mean its you. "Your" can use a third person connotation. For example if I say " If your rich you can buy anything you want." It does not mean a particular person but all person that is rich. Gets?! That's right its "IT" If you are a zombie you are already considered an "IT". lols. Anyway I just reply this for the sake of it. lols..

Anyway I'm happy that I see in GT that I got paid. And I post my proof of payments in proof of payments section in their.

Goldentalk is one ofthe best forum so far so what I know here is that the admin is sometime very strict when you float the forum with alot of post its good not to float the forum with so many post all that you need is few post daily

Its not about posting few. Its more on quality of the post and not quantity. Even if you have a lot of post in here if its quality post then you are good to earn bigger rate in here. So having small number of post does not necessary mean that you going to have good rate. But since you have low post its some how minimize the risk of having a spamming feeling.

Goldentalk is one ofthe best forum so far so what I know here is that the admin is sometime very strict when you float the forum with alot of post its good not to float the forum with so many post all that you need is few post daily

Absolute lies. How is the admin strict,the admin doesn't even post much in the forum,the only section that he mostly post in is the Goldpoll campaign cares. If you post too many posts in a day,it is the mods that will deal with your posts not the admin. jeFF is a very lenient admin.

Just see that its like goldent talk is up again with fast payment I have been able to visit the forum earliar today but I have not make any post I have seen some activity bubbling in the forum which is really a good motivational fact and encouragment for anybody who want to join

I'm happy that I can post in here 5 to 10 post a day without any problem. In fact I can post more in here if  I want to. But since theirs an activity but theirs less poster. I just want to stay away for a while. Just want to read threads and reply if really necessary. I do want to see my last post in the next page before I will try to post again. But I still do try to post 5 to 10 post a day if I can.

GT is always very quick at closing a thread for forums who must have had some delayed payment for not less than a month. I wanted to post here in some forums but discovered they have already been closed. I don't think threads should be closed that fast especially when the admin of the said forum is trusted.

Yeah @Decub you are right GT moderators are quite good at closing threads however I think this time the thread of this forum was closed quite early, anyways I had also got payment from GT along with you guys which was probably the highest for me till now form GT.

Its good to post in here if you have something meaningful to share. But if you just post nonsense then I'm sure you will going to get warning or your post deleted. Usually newbies only get their post deleted. But if you are a long time poster in here you can get ban in here. But if you think you get ban unreasonably or want to plea for your case you can contact admin. He is very helpful.