Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

@adil007,I have not gotten 3 cents for a post for a very long time. I have been getting 4-5 cents for a post. Anyway,one of my post got deleted today for replying to a deleted post. I think my post shouldn't be deleted be cause that member was the one post chasing and he asked me a question so I had to reply him. Anyway,a post been deleted for a deleted post is not a warning sign but if the post was deleted for a post chasing,then that's a sign if warning signal.

I really saw some members trying to post too many posts and I think, they've not really had a taste of consistent deletion. They simply think that the 4 cent rate is something that will apply all the time. I think once again, the mods are as well being further lenient. I saw that a thread of a PTP was closed by one of the mods.

A member called "rexway" is on the brink og getting banned and I can see that 3 of his posts has been deleted for post chasing. I think he is so luck because he has gotten to a payout and he was not banned. I will just advise him to be careful since he has requested for a payout. If he gets banned,his payment request will be terminated.

Its so amazing to see that this forum has increased its post rate, and also pays fast. I've been posting there for quite some time, but my activities there are low. Maybe I'm going to give more attention to the forum, to see if I could reach minimum payment.

A member called "rexway" is on the brink og getting banned and I can see that 3 of his posts has been deleted for post chasing. I think he is so luck because he has gotten to a payout and he was not banned. I will just advise him to be careful since he has requested for a payout. If he gets banned,his payment request will be terminated.

That's a really bad one for him because getting your posts deleted serially like that can mean a lot of hell for the poster. Usually, most of the posters wouldn't even notice that they are already losing such number of posts till they get the ban. I think GT is a forum the posters need yo study first.

Well I generally do not get too much active on GT when I already have a pending request I just try to be more cautious when payments are nearer to get cleared, I think the member you are talking about should also do this because it would lower risk of getting banned, on other hand I think he might have been over-posting a bit and going fast on his activity which is not advisable at all in GT, you are right he is lucky.

I think that member is now taking caution because I have not seen the member's post for some time now. There was a member called "somupitri",he was banned earlier this morning for posting fake deposit proof. Mod oedhapost told him not to ignore his request but the member failed to reply.

Well looks like the rules are rules then, if we break a rule we have to pay for it then, I wonder why did a member posted a fake deposit proof even knowing that GT has very good moderator and he would get caught up pretty quickly, if we want to overcome the permanent ban we must not ignore a mod's request which is one lesson I learned. Unless somupitri got temporary ban.

He got a temporary ban for 2 months because I checked the hall of shame and his was included. Mod oedhapost was been lenient,when he was strict,this kind of an offence warrants a permanent ban. Anyway,I am still struggling to reach another payout but the activity in the forum isn't that good.

Personally, there are days I don't even visit the forum. Since I mostly rely on the notification, what I do is to check my mail and read the last posters post and thereafter, decide if I would make posts there or not. I might just go there every other day if the activity is low.

Well I used to do the same thing in the back days, but now I do not because even if one thread was replied 3 three times while I was offline the notification came 3 times so I then used to go directly on the forum and see where there was activity and where there was not, as on notification way my email got too much filled up which I did not like sometimes.

If don't want to be receiving the email notifications I think you should be able to set it in your control panel,I am not too sure. For me I don't make use of the notifications,I go straight to the forum and start checking threads from community talk down to Goldpoll cares campaign.

Yes as I said earlier I used to do it when I was like a bit new in the forum after some while I had stopped depending on the notifications, and you are right I also just got into my control panel and got up over with them so my email would not be filled with a lot of notifications sometimes.

You really need to be careful in this forum because I can see about 2 of your posts been deleted for posting and when that keeps happening you know what it means. Well,for me,one of my post got deleted too for making replies to a deleted post. I think I am still cool with that because that's not a sign of warning. I am really glad that I was able to make another 8 posts in the forum today. There are thread that I can still post in but I am going to leave it till tomorrow.

I barely make up to 7 posts daily, this is due to lesser activities in the forum. I mostly make posts on at ptp sections, and I can only get up to 5 to 6 notifications daily. I think I will make posts on other sections, so that I can increase my activities there, and request for payment.

Its good to see that you got paid in the forum. I was banned in the forum the day that the admin processed the payments. The ban did not pain me but my payment that got terminated is what really pained me. The ban that I got doesn't even worth it because I will never make a false post in the forum. The mobile browser that I made use of made me not to post the real thing. Anyway,it has happened but at times the mods are just sentimental and biased.

Its good to see that you got paid in the forum. I was banned in the forum the day that the admin processed the payments. The ban did not pain me but my payment that got terminated is what really pained me. The ban that I got doesn't even worth it because I will never make a false post in the forum. The mobile browser that I made use of made me not to post the real thing. Anyway,it has happened but at times the mods are just sentimental and biased.

I was really shocked to see that you have been banned in the forum. I read up posts but I don't see what you have done wrong actually. Keen to share what really happened that made you received the ban from the forum ? How long is the ban ?

I was really shocked to see that you have been banned in the forum. I read up posts but I don't see what you have done wrong actually. Keen to share what really happened that made you received the ban from the forum ? How long is the ban ?

The ban was just for a month but I think oedhapost was in the mood to ban me. There was this thread called "dailyshare.pro". I was always using a mobile browser(UCWEB) to access the site and whenever I clicked on any icon,it won't work,only the "surf" icon works. So what happened was when I had access to computer, I surfed 100 sites in 2 days,so the 3rd day I got $0.05 in my account and what is written on the site(dailyshare.pro) is surf 100 sites and get $5. When I joined the site,the site has already been online for more than 20 days,so a member in GT said they still give the $5 for ad pack and I told him that they don't longer give the $5 because I can't even see it in my account not knowing that they still give. I even told the member that if he wants a screen shot of my account I am ready to post it. So oedhapost told us to contact the admin of the program. When we did the admin said that they gave me $5 for an ad pack and I will be earning 1% on a daily basis if surf sites. The admin of the hyip program had to send me a link of where I can see my ad pack. I apologised in the thread at GT but oedhapost seems to be moody and ignored my apologies. He deleted about 3 of my posts and banned me. You know what I don't like about GT. The mods are humans too and they do make mistakes but they will not react to there own mistakes. Oedhapost has made a mistake in a thread called "Norma-inv" before and I corrected him. Another thing is,they delete your post for replying to deleted post but they make replies to deleted post after when the reason has been given when editing or deleting the post. Anyway,I am over it,I am happy that I have a substitute forum which is WMF.

I also have read up the posts which he claimed resulted to ban and couldn't see any ill posts that could have resulted to ban. I think he wanted to or most probably, a warning would have made the whole amends. But he issued the ban anyway. The deed is done and it's irreversible. Hope to see you get back after a calendar month.

Yes,the deed has been done and it is one of those things that happens. I think I will have to take a break from the forum when my ban gets lifted. I waste a lot of time here just to make good posts and at the end of the day,I will end up get a ban. Well,I don't know yet but right now I am pissed with those mods in GT. They are just too sentimental for liking.

@maddybsb,this is one of the forum which is still paying but I dont know why people get ban easyly here hopefully because from what I know a good forum has to follow up things the way it is and be a bit plane with the poster

Hey @hadg33 does this ptp site really pays anymore can i join?

Yes,the forum still pays and the good thing about the forum is,if you make good posts,you will get high post rates for your posts. You can even get upto $0.06 for a post. Well,what I will tell you is that,you need to read the forum rules carefully before you start making posts in the forum or else you will end up been banned and you would feel as if you had never did anything which was wrong.

Well, activities sprang up too high in the forum within the last couple of days and that is quite typical of GT. Sometimes you get it high, other times, you wouldn't have that luck of even making a post. I think a lot of posters are really posting in the forum these days and the mods are not being too strict to the newbies like before. It has always remained the learning ground it has been.