Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neobux-neobux.com

mdjamal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder this clicks program is still ACTIVE for few years now, I think upgrade to Golden membership in here will be profitable like investing in this to earn better income, but I am not sure of how many ads per day will be given to click for Golden members.

I have some direct active.I get paid 28 times in 3 years online in Neobux.I don't sucessfully same as my little sis Kobkeaw because she is popular in her school and her all of classmates are her downlines and they get paid from my little sis.I get paid from Neobux instantly until now so glad.

Yes, Neobux is very popular! And if you have a decent amount of referrals then probably you will also get a decent earnings also you can rent referrals and upgrade to maximize your earnings.

Renting refferals in Neobux is waste of money don't you know ? Because They are refferals bot it is not real human.Bot in Neobux is happening from demand of rerfferals for upgraded members and new members can't supply demand of upgrade members so admin of Neobux think about refferals bots but it is not good because they don't same as human they don't click and also It make us waste of mony.

I disagree. They dont have bot referrals. However, it could possibly the admin can manipulate our referrals perhaps there were some that were not credited because of the admin manipulated it. Well i have rented referral here using neopoints that a great help already since i have computed my profit. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree. They dont have bot referrals. However, it could possibly the admin can manipulate our referrals perhaps there were some that were not credited because of the admin manipulated it. Well i have rented referral here using neopoints that a great help already since i have computed my profit. :)

Referrals on Neobux are 100% bots, i used to rent referrals on Neobux few months back and i have noticed that some members used to click only 2 ads,sometimes 1, not more than that and some referrals used to behave strangely, some day they will click 10 clicks and some day only 1.If you observe deeply you will get to know they sell bots.

Referrals on Neobux are 100% bots, i used to rent referrals on Neobux few months back and i have noticed that some members used to click only 2 ads,sometimes 1, not more than that and some referrals used to behave strangely, some day they will click 10 clicks and some day only 1.If you observe deeply you will get to know they sell bots.

I see, I think I will agree at this statement of yours sir, because I am new on renting referrals of the site and I found out that the clicks are not fix just like what you had explained. Maybe it is because the referrals I rented is a bot and that is why the clicks per day is not at its fix numbers. Hmm, but i think its fine because it helps us earn more than what we earned without any referrals.

I see, I think I will agree at this statement of yours sir, because I am new on renting referrals of the site and I found out that the clicks are not fix just like what you had explained. Maybe it is because the referrals I rented is a bot and that is why the clicks per day is not at its fix numbers. Hmm, but i think its fine because it helps us earn more than what we earned without any referrals.

Do people actually make any profit from rented referrals. For me I think it is better and more logical to look for direct referrals. If those sites have those people why will they prefer to give them to you and them pay you more than they sold them to you? It does not make sense to me.

That is good to here that using your neopoints to rent referrals is helpful. This is because Ihave been wondering what to do with my neopoints when I eventually hit 1000 neopoints. I am presently at aroud 800.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you provide any evidence? Since i have rented here but using neopoints and my solo clicking in my main balance so i dont invest but then im able to have payment here instantly. As long as i earn even small amount i will click and i dont invest so i dont lose money here im still avoiding upgrading or renting referrals using my own pocket.

• My Next Payment
  • Date: January 04, 2012 10:13:37 AM
  • Amount Sent: $2.07 USD
  • Sender Name: NeoBux
  • Sender Email: contaalertpay@neobux.com
  • Reference Number: 0398F-32D7D-87F2B

@riddick09

Well i cant give you evidence since now i am not having many rented referrals but in the past i experienced that they add bots and thats the reason referrals are always available,doesnt matter how many you are buying and how many people are buying at the same time,unreferred members cant be available all the time.

I guess its common knowledge that neobux uses bots to control our earnings and to control the sustainability of neobux as well. I know neobux earn from advertisers abut same time its also sustained by members who go upgrade and from standard who click rented referrals also.

Because im confused how you were able to distinguished that they add bots and they are using bots. Well good to see payment and seems it is your first payment in neobux as it is 2 dollars first minimum payout.

Actually i was inactive since they changed the click rates and then joined again under Refbackbank to get good RCB thats why got paid 2$ and well it is easy to distinguished between human and mods.If there are humans they usually click all ads in a day and bots go random,someday they ll click 13, someday just 2 and someday they become inactive for a week or even a month.

I guess its common knowledge that neobux uses bots to control our earnings and to control the sustainability of neobux as well. I know neobux earn from advertisers abut same time its also sustained by members who go upgrade and from standard who click rented referrals also.

If that so then i will not try to have investment here to my own funds. Just used the neopoints and the main balance. And i computed last time i rented i got profit that is why im able to have payment request. Not bad to have click here after bored posting lol.

neobux is nomber 1 PTC site that

members of this site make many big

money.I will upgrade soon whin I get the money for this. renting referrals is very profitable in this site.Nowadays there are so many

ptc sites which have tried to copy

neobux, many which in the end turn to scam.I have decided not to rent anymore and will focus on self click if I can't find referrals. I will post my payment proof here once I got the payment.

It is the oldest ptc but even I had rented there before and I could not make much profit. I got inactive and re registered there but it was the same issue and even the click rates gad decreased so ultimately I gave up on this. It is good if you rent in bulk and you are an upgraded member.

I only have one cent to go before I

can hatch out my ten bucks.Just last

month I rented 50 referrals from

them for $25, after a period of one

month, I only earned $20 from these referrals.Unless someone can tell me a strategy to be profitable

in neobux as an upgraded member.However, with the new account I never experienced this so would'nt want to take a chance trying my luck and losing all that money. All I do is the moment I reach payout limit I cash out soon.