Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neobux-neobux.com

mdjamal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do i give refback to my DRs? Does this mean i need to be able to communicate with them?

@Faceless i think i'll follow your lead and upgrade to silver and max my RRs. Hopefully i get DRs soon so that it helps me recover the upgrade fee fast.

Any recommended exchange site to get DRs?

yeah of course you need to communicate them, making thread where you and your refferal could meet and then you can post how much you want to paid them per post you make, based on my opinion the refferal which given Refback will be more active, well today i just find about 15 ads here :D , it seems if i stay there i will get more ads

For to now, I have more $5.2 in balance and about 4000 neopoints, I too trying to active daily to reach new payment limit is $6, it will be not long to have, it is nice when I'm prepare to have new payment with this site. I will try to receive payment and then will calculate to rend referrals for next payment limits

Can anybody explane to me rules for cashout for standart member????

What does mean "You can only request an unlimited amount to be paid to the payment processor you've used to make the most of your purchases in monetary amount. "

Need I invest?

haha not it means you only can make cashout in one payment processors that use used mostly, like paypal or AP. but everyone have their own option about this one, so far i am not reach cashout here, and you don't need to invest in this ptc site

haha not it means you only can make cashout in one payment processors that use used mostly, like paypal or AP. but everyone have their own option about this one, so far i am not reach cashout here, and you don't need to invest in this ptc site

Yes, really investment in this site, it is very risk because rate is very low, almost new members is not active long with it when payment limit always increase $1 for per time. I only work with free member for to now and see that it still is good. Upgrade member here is not easy because fee is very high, I don't think that new members can have enough money to upgrade now

We all know that Neobux is one of the best PTC around so investing here and earn easy money wouldnt be possible and rented referrals will definitely not give enough average to make good profit.As far as i know we can only lose money by renting referrals.The key here is to get direct referrals and earn from their clicks.

We all know that Neobux is one of the best PTC around so investing here and earn easy money wouldnt be possible and rented referrals will definitely not give enough average to make good profit.As far as i know we can only lose money by renting referrals.The key here is to get direct referrals and earn from their clicks.

As my idea, invest in this site, it is not sure good because rate of it is very low, very least member can active long, therefore, if rend referrals, we only should rend referrals when have more neopoints and money in account balance, when we can use neopoints to select good referrals for continue to rend or not.

Yes, really investment in this site, it is very risk because rate is very low, almost new members is not active long with it when payment limit always increase $1 for per time. I only work with free member for to now and see that it still is good. Upgrade member here is not easy because fee is very high, I don't think that new members can have enough money to upgrade now

same here dude, but to reach that amount, we need a lot of thing to do just like click about more than 50 ads per day LOL, that is painful but i do click here only because of the refback, well today i just click some ads here it is nice to see the forum also full with some active members

same here dude, but to reach that amount, we need a lot of thing to do just like click about more than 50 ads per day LOL, that is painful but i do click here only because of the refback, well today i just click some ads here it is nice to see the forum also full with some active members

It is not surprise because many members too say as you but final they still accept to click about 12 ads per day with this site and try to click ads daily to reach payment limit, although it is difficult to earn but you should note that this is still best paying bux site for to now, payment is always instant for all members

It is not surprise because many members too say as you but final they still accept to click about 12 ads per day with this site and try to click ads daily to reach payment limit, although it is difficult to earn but you should note that this is still best paying bux site for to now, payment is always instant for all members

yeah, at least they payment of this site is instant not like many site which is manual and make people become harder to get their money, sometimes there are some delay about 1-2 days. and i think that is the other component why this site now still popular even lowered the rate they have

I can't wait to reach payout here. I've been clicking here for a month now and finally reached $1.00, i should be able to reach payout next month although i am finding it hard to find DRs for this site.

since this site already well known in the ptc industry, many people already joined this site and also earn from this program, so that is why hard to gain more direct refferal from this site, i advice you to rent RR if you want additional earning

I still activating to click all ads daily with this site even I too working more with Adprize in this time, I have click all adprize in many days but it is not lucky when I don't have any new bonus for to now. I hope that I have bonuses cash so that I can reach faster to payment limit with this site. I have near $5.5 for to now

wow you already earn a lot with that amount, that is nice that you get that big amount in your account, i bet you must be active here everyday, that is very contradictive with me that not always active here but actually i get about 10-20 ads when i logged in here which makes me happy, and today i just click about 15 ads here

wow you already earn a lot with that amount, that is nice that you get that big amount in your account, i bet you must be active here everyday, that is very contradictive with me that not always active here but actually i get about 10-20 ads when i logged in here which makes me happy, and today i just click about 15 ads here

Yes, it is correct, when I'm continuing daily with this site even I always reload site about a hour per time and per this time, I often have new ads, it help me to have more 20 ads per day with this site. Other, sometimes I too win adprize bonus with cash, it is cause so that I reach to this big amount although rate only is 0.1 cent per click

i am join this site for last year he gives only 1 cent par day but this site admin this very honst i got my 5th payment from it is near to my 6th one but thanks for nice shring

1 cent per day last year? I guess you miss the chance when neobux is paying 1 cent per ads and earn 4 cents per day minimum. That's the time I'm really happy how neobux works. But when its lower its rate. Even though I'm golden member I stop clicking in here and loss my 150 dollars investments plus 300 plus rented referrals.

• 2 weeks later...
since this site already well known in the ptc industry, many people already joined this site and also earn from this program, so that is why hard to gain more direct refferal from this site, i advice you to rent RR if you want additional earning

I guess i'll try renting referrals here. How many do you usually rent to feel the boost on your daily earnings here? And how much investment would it cost me?

I guess i'll try renting referrals here. How many do you usually rent to feel the boost on your daily earnings here? And how much investment would it cost me?

i am alone here dude, before i have about 300 refferals but you know it is very hard to earn just with our refferals, some people said that we can earn if we have good management of our refferals. but now with new account after my old account lost, i just become single clickers, but lately i heard RR is quite good here

i am alone here dude, before i have about 300 refferals but you know it is very hard to earn just with our refferals, some people said that we can earn if we have good management of our refferals. but now with new account after my old account lost, i just become single clickers, but lately i heard RR is quite good here

Oh, it is very nice when see that you have had very many referrals with this site and almost is active? if they active all, I think that sure, you will earn very good with this site. For to now, I only a referrals and she too don't activate many with this site therefore I earning very least from referrals here. I too have had more $5.5 now, it is only about more 40 cents to reach new payment limit