Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How are my forex brokers doing?

chuna1985

My broker OctaFX is really giving me their best and I can’t thank them enough for this since I am a very poor person so for me having a wrong broker means I might never do trading again but only due to so much love and support that they have given me, now I am in good financial condition. They also give me 50% bonus on any amount of investment, it is extra ordinary to have so large bonus to trade.

I want to know whether there's a way to find out how well my forex traders are doing. I think this is paramount so as to know when to quit them.

Some people did it with payment or their supports. If you have problem you can contact their support and ask for their support for your problem, if their respond is good then your broker is doing well also for withdrawal the same thing applied, if all the payment paid in time you don't have to worry about your broker.

• 1 month later...

My broker is OctaFX and it’s doing a fantastic job with recently winning the award for most reliable broker at FX Empire so this makes their list of awards into 9 and it’s no smaller achievement because this has been done in just 4 years and I still see many broker snot even able to survive that long but this company has not just done that but achieve heights that is just unimaginable so it’s a proud case to be working with this company especially with been so young I feel my career in great state.

• 2 weeks later...

My broker is Nova FX and it’s doing fantastic job for me since they have the biggest role in the success that I have got so far. One of other reason for my success is their education system where everything is taught step by step which makes trading a very simple and easy work while the cherry to cake is their superb platform where all my trading orders are executed instantly and I never have to face requotes or delays.

we are look for brokers which offering good services. so, when we are get problems, technical support will help us with nice response. personally, i am join on brokers which being regulated already and they are use ecurrency processor as withdrawal and deposit method.

All people for sure will look for that kind of broker including me. But that is not always the case, there are brokers that are doing well in support but guess what their regulator is weak, they are usually playing with the spreads trying to add some hidden fees or so.

If I analysis my own performance then it’s going fantastic and the reason I mention about my performance is that it is obviously connected to broker and because of their good service that I am able to trade well and getting good profits consistently without any major huddle which normally is for a beginner.

I am talking about one of the greatest company of all time that is OctaFX broker, it is just too good to be called just a broker, it has multiple roles in a person success, it includes them been a great guide and mentor with superb analysis and news service which is provided by highly qualified team of experts and is so accurate that everyone can follow without any problem.

• 1 month later...

If I analysis my own performance then it’s going fantastic and the reason I mention about my performance is that it is obviously connected to broker and because of their good service that I am able to trade well and getting good profits consistently without any major huddle which normally is for a beginner.

I am talking about one of the greatest company of all time that is OctaFX broker, it is just too good to be called just a broker, it has multiple roles in a person success, it includes them been a great guide and mentor with superb analysis and news service which is provided by highly qualified team of experts and is so accurate that everyone can follow without any problem.

Mate whatever you mention is perfect and In my view it’s tough to point out one advantage of OctaFX broker, it has too many solid points which includes having the lowest spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, stop out level just been 15% and most important factor of margin level which is just 25%, so these are some of the most fascinating stuff that one can desire and it’s given to every single trader whether he is a low investor or larger one.