Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How are my forex brokers doing?

chuna1985

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I think reviews will serve the best option when it comes to knowing a particular broker's performance. More so, it's mainly in forex forums that you can likely find traders mixed feeling about different. Perhaps from there, the trader can have a more and better understanding of the broker.

well, writing journal will give you view regarding with the progress. not only about trading result but mistakes and the way you analyze the market give you clue about weaknesses. trading require knowledge and experience. we are learn from past mistakes and bad trades in order to know what we need to do or don't in trading.

Well I think we can know about the activity and prospering of a broker easily, for example inst-forex it is quite a popular forex broker and many forums have affiliated with it that pay into insta-forex for trading and also it has good reputation among people who have used it so I think best way is to know about a broker from other people's views.

if you don't want it that way its very possible for any trader to try and take good research when you do your own research I think you get something more worth than any other thing that is why I always know my broker from the global ranking and the services he offer to me

A trader can always know how his broker is doing by the services it renders to them. To a great extent, a brokers services speak volume for her. No matter how good a broker claims to be, If the traders don't feel the impact, it wouldn't make any sense after all. The impact of a broker is felt more when the traders enjoy the services she renders.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of brokers are coming up right now and this factor has made more of them to speeden up. If you cut across brokers, you will find a lot of them offering bonuses for deposit or stuff of that nature and it draws a kinda battlefield for others who might not want to. So far, my broker has always proven a melt too.

• 2 weeks later...

My broker is doing very well and that is the reason why I am able to continue to trade with them. They will allow you to withdraw your profit any time that you make profit instead of delaying it. This is the thing I like about brokers because the one that is not going to allow you fast withdrawal will make you to trade with it again and lose with it.

A lot of brokers are coming up right now and this factor has made more of them to speeden up. If you cut across brokers, you will find a lot of them offering bonuses for deposit or stuff of that nature and it draws a kinda battlefield for others who might not want to. So far, my broker has always proven a melt too.

Like in FBS. This broker is very good. Really fast execution, all payment operations (withdrawals and deposits) are also really fast, without any delays. They add 30% to every my deposit.

Also they have this insurance program. I have tried it and when i lost my insured amount they gave me it back shortly. I insure my property, why shouldn’t I insure my Forex money. This is great. And CS is also very professional and always-ready-to-help

Yes I think that is true many brokers now are competing to gain customer you will see broker offering 100% bonus deposit and I will be asking how they can survive with such bonus well it was not that bad but for me my personal broker is doing pretty well

Yes I think that is true many brokers now are competing to gain customer you will see broker offering 100% bonus deposit and I will be asking how they can survive with such bonus well it was not that bad but for me my personal broker is doing pretty well

Right, and each broker also try to give the best. TenkoFx is still with their "Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000" promo. But the most important is we must try to maximize it as well as possible.

That is what I think and it is what I have to do a good trader in this must chose excellent broker and am doing my very best as well to ensure that I take trade that profit me for sure and it is always the best way which we need to trade with

We want to know how our broker is doing not doubt but the real thing is that we must always focus our self in what is their current stand as well.

For me my broker is doing well as I do receive newsletter from them and they feed me with daily analysis

For any trader, understanding the way his broker performs is critical to decide if he would eventually continue with the broker or not. Trading in Forex isn't much about just trading on and on but understanding if the broker is really working or have plans for your future. There are brokers who play some hide and seek game in their terminal and they are worth avoiding by the trader.

@rexway, you are right. Trader's wants and needs can never be the same and there are those who are simply fine with some services their brokers offer which might not go well with others. The buttom line is that each trader knows what he wants an goes for it. Personally, I'm fine with my brokers and use each according to the market conditions.