CashnHits - cashnhits.com

amath

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, this autosurf is their advantage as we can just leave it open as we will earn few cents. Although, for me it is not worthy because I do multitasking that's why I can't give the bandwidth in the youtube in the autosurf so I just don't try to earn better to just keep on clicking in the site since there were lot of ads.

Yes, it is correct, in this time, this site too having very many ads daily and autosurf too earning for more 6 cents per day here, I having more 20 cents now with this site. I too just receive new payment with this site today because it too is late here, I will post new payment proof here morning tomorrow

They have two payment methods. I wonder what method you have used. Well, ap I think need to have 1 dollar more for every payout while in paypal only need 60 cents. So far, I also reached 20 cents only in this ptc. Although, I have clicked many ads really low and not worthy to my time.

I earning better than you now, because I'm upgraded member here, I earning more 10 cents per day in this time and now my balance have had more 30 cents, I too have received new payment with this site yesterday, it is paid out only within 2 day.

And this is my 20th payment proof:

9jebsh34oi1m.jpg

They have two payment methods. I wonder what method you have used. Well, ap I think need to have 1 dollar more for every payout while in paypal only need 60 cents. So far, I also reached 20 cents only in this ptc. Although, I have clicked many ads really low and not worthy to my time.

$1 for AP is not bad. I'm interested to try this one.

This site had autosurf feature too. They offer 0.00012 per pages and It had 500 pages so you can make 6 c per days already and youtube ad come from some advertisers buy their packets and also Saket set it and certainly It is very well for both advertisers and members

This is great activity for my computer while i'm sleeping.

How's the volume of other offers here aside from AutoSurf?

I guess cashnhits offer both Youtube ad , Facebook liked PTC, PTR , PTSU , and Paid to promotes. Many people can make 12-14c per day although they are free members.Saket still get profits because many members and advertisers buy memberships amd ads package.I ever buy too and It seem very effective too.

I only don't get involved in their facebook to like. As I will not get good benefits on it as sometimes I don't see any good page they have here as well as in the youtube. Yeah, I have seen to my sister that she earned more and reach payout within a week only even as free membership. Well it is in paypal so it is 60 cents.

I just visited the site yesterday, the site is a package of multiple programs. I'll try this site as a regular member first since the minimum payout is $0.60 for standard members. I only upgrade in PTCs when i already have DRs so i hope to get DRs here right away.

I just visited the site yesterday, the site is a package of multiple programs. I'll try this site as a regular member first since the minimum payout is $0.60 for standard members. I only upgrade in PTCs when i already have DRs so i hope to get DRs here right away.

Really, as my idea, you should upgrade early to earn with this site because when your rate will be increased and you can ask to pay out in 20 cents via PP, I'm happy when are upgraded member here with earning about more 9 cents per day in this time, 60 cents it is easy with me, only about a week to reach. About Referrals, as my idea, to search, it is not easy because this not is new site

Cashnhits is very old site and yes searching referrals is not an easy task here, the only way to get referrals is advertise on other aurora sites by showing payment proofs.If we purchase cheap advertising packages then we get referrals for sure but no idea they ll be active or not.It depends only on luck.

Today, I too have had more 90 cents with this site, I think that I will have more $1 in 2 next days, it is very good when I'm prepare to have new payment with this site. Today, this site too just change to new script, it is very nice and many section clearly with good script, special is amount ads of Autosurf

For to now, I have had more $1.2 with this site and may be I will ask to pay out with it today, I surfing ads in Autosurf and click all ads in PTC, when all this work end, I think that I will ask to pay out with it. it is nice when I too prepare to have new payment with this site. This is one of sites that I spend most time to work daily

Sorry for post late payment proof here, I have received my 21st payments from May, 1st but for to now, I can post it here because I'm too busy in posting online. And this is its proof:

ugxxw6kt3gsz.jpg

This is good paying site, payment is paid out only within 2 days

i started to click here and earned about 1 cents :D, so far it is feel slow for me to earn here but actually i only spend some time and already earn that amount like that and i feel fine with that things, after see some payment proof today i feel motivated to earn more here.

I think you should have more than 1 cent here even just you have clicked in the PTC ads only. So far, I just need here 5 cents and maybe this evening I will able to cashout here. So far, so good as there were lots of advertisements. Well, I click while I do posting in forums.

I've been wanting to join this site but every time i try to register, the captcha image is not loading on my screen. I tried reloading, refreshing, restarting and still it is not loading. I noticed that all sites that run the same captcha script is not loading on my computer. Did anyone experience this or knows a workaround?

• 2 weeks later...

i started to click here and earned about 1 cents :D, so far it is feel slow for me to earn here but actually i only spend some time and already earn that amount like that and i feel fine with that things, after see some payment proof today i feel motivated to earn more here.

I guess what we need in here is just to spend our time clicking and clicking and earn small but quantity ads in order to earn in here. I don't like earning in ptc that has low rate but I think its better to click in low rate and earn than in higher rate and turn to scam. So for me its better to join this site than other ptc that has higher rate and higher chance of turning to scam.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...