Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashnHits - cashnhits.com

amath

At CashnHits, members earn money by doing simple tasks like visiting advertisers websites,

reading ads, completing offers, promoting and referring others.

Paid to Click, Read, Promote, Sign Up and Various Contests

$0.60 Minimum Payout Standard | $0.05 For Upgraded Members

10% Referral Earnings for Free Members & Upto 120% For Upgrade

Payments via Paypal, AlertPay or LibertyReserve within 72 hours

Earn Upto $1 CPM from PTP and $5 Per Offer Completed

Free 50 X-Credits & 500 Banner Credits Upon Joining

Now all members of CashnHits can start their Own PTC Blog!

And its totally FREE including webhosting and professionally-made banners for the blogs.

Click here to join!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:huh: According to BuxTalk forum, a few minutes ago, CashnHits was badly hacked,

and all members had $20 as their balance which few members saw, who were logged in...

Admin. are trying to find out the cause and fix it... Unfortunately they will be putting yesterday's backup,

so members may loss a little for the ads they clicked today or the referrals they got...

:) Some high value ads (like $0.01 Ads) to cover up this loss for the members will be offered, when the site opens....

• 3 weeks later...

''cashnhits'' is very famous company because it has more 40,000 members although now is first time i know this company ... i think this company can work for long time if it have low ads prices for advertisers ... i think this company has best paying system but its need to high script

Since no one is trying to tell me how many ads can I click per day, I decided to register to see it myself. Besides, the minimum payment is only 0.60$ which is very low. However, most sites with low payout also have low rates.

There are about 25 - 40 ads every single day, so you could earn up to $0.05 daily.

It's not bad at all, eh? I think it's better than buxhost maybe even NEOBUX.

I have been paid by the Admin for 6 times so you don't have to worry signing up there.

We can trust this guy, he is an honest Admin.

There are about 25 - 40 ads every single day, so you could earn up to $0.05 daily.

It's not bad at all, eh? I think it's better than buxhost maybe even NEOBUX.

I have been paid by the Admin for 6 times so you don't have to worry signing up there.

We can trust this guy, he is an honest Admin.

25-40 a day? Well, I am not going to waste a lot of time clicking that lots of ads. They're simply wasting the time of clickers. Honestly, this is the direct opposite of Oneadbux which only has 1 advertisement but is worth 0.04$.

I decided to upgrade my membership at CASHNHITS.

I think it's worthed to upgrade there since the Admin is so honest and he's offering a very cheap upgrade package.

It's CASHNHITS VERIFIED MEMBER, it's only $5 per YEAR, baby! Yes per year!

And if you pay through LR you got 5% discount, not bad, eh? :)

Remember this upgrade package is only for a short of time.

So you better hurry if you want to buy it too.

Here is the proof :

Payment Mode Account
Date 12/24/2010 19:04
Batch 51970166
From U8631988 (ANTON_GUNA1)
To U4694480 (CashnHits)
Amount $4.75
Memo CashnHits Verified Member

@ivey2009: I think I will be buying upgrade in cash n hits dear.but it will be additional work fro me to click all their ads :( huhu.

since you already upgraded tell me if the rates of the ads are increased as upgraded member? please update me.

Yeah, you better buy it fast, cutie :)

Their offering this very cheap Cashnhits Verified Package only for a limited of time.

Well, I got one $0.01 worth ad. Not bad, eh? :)

Now I can earn at least $0.06 per day, if I clicked all the ads of course.

So many ways to earn in this program make this program attractive

$0.60 Minimum payout is easily reachable so good chances of we get paid what we earn.

Yeah, it's so easy to cashout at CASHNHITS since there are many ads available to click.

And there are some ways to earn more money there too.

Paid To Promote, Paid To Read, Paid To Read Email, Paid To Post in their forum and the latest service, we can use their free blog to promote our programs too.

When I was a Standard Member I could cashout twice a month there and even when my referrals weren't active.

I have received my 9th payment from the CASHNHITS.

A little bit late not as usual. Usually I receive my payment within a day or two.

I guess the Admin was having his New Year Party.

Here is the latest news from the Admin :

"Jan 01, 2011

Hello Everyone, we wish you all a Very Happy New Year... :) P.S. All Payments will be done on 2nd Jan, and no payments have been done on 30th, 31st and 1st.. Julia & Saket"

MY 9TH PAYMENT

5315751341_d90689f725.jpg

lol.. how can you send someone 60 cents from alertpay ? thats gotta be some mistake alertpay minimum is 1$ so 60 cents is not possible !

I don't think that's AlertPay. I think its PayPal.

@ivey, I think upgrading will give you a whole lot more to click and at a greater rate so I think its a good thing but I still won't join.

I don't think that's AlertPay. I think its PayPal.

@ivey, I think upgrading will give you a whole lot more to click and at a greater rate so I think its a good thing but I still won't join.

Yeah, I am satisfied with my upgraded membership. I have more ads and there are a few higher pay rate ads.

But too bad there is only one ad with $0.01 worth.

I hope there will be more.

If I give you a $0.2 Sign Up Bonus, will you join as my referral? But you have to be active and clicking.

By the way I have received another payment from CASHNHITS!

Thanks to the CASHNHITS Admin.

I can cashout daily actually.

It's only $0.05 minimum payout for an upgraded member.

MY 10TH CASHNHITS PAYMENT

5323244195_94876b460f.jpg

I am also a member of cashnhits. Usually the PTC sites which are offering low click rates will live long.

there is a news from the admin

"Sorry for delay in LR Payments, but I really have had no time, because of New Year now I have many pending Mails to reply etc, and in LR have to make payouts 1 by 1 :(.. I will try to do them tomorrow or at least few I will and then will be on track by day after tomorrow... :) Saket"

I really like the site's honesty and legit really, I hope one day they will increase the rate and will not give anymore ads that have rates below 0.001..

since its really not pleasing to my eyes to see those ads with 0.0008 and lower ads.:(