Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashnHits - cashnhits.com

amath

@ivey2009: is 15 cents your daily earning in cashnhits dear? I wonder how much time you allot to click all ads and get that much dear??

as of now I just have .46 there and I need to reach .60 to request my first cash out there.:D

Well, I suppose to earn about $0.12 per day just by clicking alone actually.

About $0.07 from the ads clicking and $0.05 from payment proof posts contest at CASHNHITS forum [ BUXTALK ].

But my 2 posts haven't been credited yet.

I only have 4 direct referrals and most of them are just like you, Khai.. don't have much time to click them all :)

I think I spend about 20 - 30 minutes clicking all the ads.

It can be faster when my internet connection is in very good mood :)

Sometimes I login back again after a while to check if there are some extra ads around.

Usually there are about 5 - 15 extra ads around everyday.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ivey2009 you look to be quite active on this program freind

And so you are getting paid so regularly, btw how much you paid

for upgrading and how long upgrade is valid?

Yeah, I like to be active in here since I know for sure they are honest and paying.

I am a Verified Member, it's only $5 per YEAR!.. Yes, per year. It's so cheap, ya.

I paid only $4.75 because there is a discount for buying membership package via LR.

This membership package is only available for a very short time.

Each membership has its own benefits, you can choose what is the best for you.

You can find more detail about some other CNH memberships here :

CNH MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES

Anddd I have received my payment again from CNH :D

MY 14TH CASHNHITS PAYMENT

5348420161_1f12276d9a.jpg

Site is paying I have too payment proof. :D

That's good, buddy.

Why don't you post them here, so that everybody can see them and believe that they are honest and paying.

So that they will gain more trusts from future members and advertisers.

It can help this site getting bigger.

Then maybe someday they will increase the pay rate.

That will be awsome.

I updated my previous message with payment proof. This sit is really paying. I have done some clicking but haven't reached the next payout yet. I had odd problem with my firefox that I had to manually open all links to new window, they did not open normally. It was very time consuming. I updated my firefox so the problem disappeared (I am using daily build). I do traffic exchange on this ptc you get some bonuses every then and now when using traffic exchange.

I just realized i have the account in here lol..but im not active until now because this site is aurora site..i think i will active since now after see the daily payment proof from the ivey..look like so great got the daily payment like that..and right now im in clickin in here for sure ;)

• 4 weeks later...

The site seems ok, there are not much complaints in their forum. But then, its still too early to tell if this one will really be great.

Now i am not daily active here although i have got one payment from this site but after getting this i dont post my payment proof . actually i dont know i have to post my payment proof but few days ago i know this form my friend . now i am worried what should i do . i will post my old payment proof ? pls anyone help.

Achtung!!

This one is important news update from The Admin.

It is recommended for everyone to change your Cashnhits passwords and preferably in all PTC Sites you in.

There are some major hack issues have been taking place.

Precaution, guys! Don't take any risk.

By the way, I have received my payment from Cashnhits again.

MY 25TH CASHNHITS PAYMENT

5442842358_cdd768f8a1.jpg

I would like and love this site more and more if it has the minimum payout for Alertpay as much low as for paypal.I can't understand that why are they not paying the same low money to Alertpay which they are doing to Paypal? Is there any restriction or additional amount charged in Alertpay for such small amounts?

it is not a best option to earn online, but if you are looking to drive free traffic, then this site is good site, i used their traffic exchange and i got rewarded with credits and money every time which i used them for paid advertising, best free advertising any one can get.