amath

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cashnhits is now becoming a favorite of many online earner. I decided to go back to ptc program again, i think i can do ptp and ptc at the same time. Though earning in ptc is not that high but still this is an additional income for me. And i also decided to join CASHNHITS because base on the information given above they are using liberty reserve. I will only use LR at this time.

I have been paid already twice by Cashnhits. Reasons why I like it are simply that there's is a lot of advertisements to click even for free members. We can also earn easily 1$ per day by completing Paid to signup tasks. I earn 4 cents daily here by clicking as many PTC ads as I can, without having referrals.

its really amazing cashnhits still pay members up to now. I never expected this site to last this long but i was wrong of my impression. many new ptc came and just gone with the wind in a short span of time but this one still paid up to now. really impressive!

Its start clearing and paying all pending cashout because of paypal problem. its seem this site is stable and strong. As most ptc sites turn to scam because of paypal problem. This site return and starts paying after its paypal account problem has been solved. Its nice to see this site starts to grow again.

If you think about it. After few weeks of clicking and earn 60 cents. Is it worth it? I mean what can you buy for 60 cents? But still members are clicking and earning. I wonder why. Then the funny thing is that I can't answer it but I'm still doing it. lols. Maybe because we just spend our time online most of the time.that's way.

My concern right now is that this site is paying but because of low members to cashout ratio. Lets face it. Most members stop clicking even before they reach minimum and cashout. At this rate I think this site is good for three to five more months maximum but still this site can turn to scam any moment at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Theirs a delay of payments but its nice to see proof of payments. Its shows that this site is still paying and still paying good. I hope this site will continue to pay despite of delays of payments. I don't know if the delays are cause by lack of funds or other reasons.

I am extremely interested in the youtube advertisement they offered. Actually they pay you for watching a youtube video. What is unfortunate is that, Youtube is blocked in my country. Therefore, I am just happy doing their paid-to-click section. I have faith in the legitmacy of the site, after seeing so many payment proofs by others.

personally i am of the opinion that if these company has more fame it will be one of best companies. admin of cashnhits do the best because he made best system for any advertisers which will lead to that these company will become a favorite of many advertisers

I am also member of this site and i earned a good amount of income from this site. Rate for click is good and having a 30 to 40 ads for free member also . This is honest site about payments. If you click on Click Exchange , you can win Cash Prizes, PTC credits, Banner credits, Featured ads credits which you can used for your advertisement .

• 2 weeks later...

Wow its seem your for ever loyal to this site. PTC clicking is also gambling. And even if you don't invest. Its still luck that will show you if its okay to click and earn. I have been in many ptc sites sad to say I'm not that lucky. But I'm thinking that later on I can find a new site and I will join and it will last like cashnhits.

I think the main reason why aurora site like cashnhits really last long is that its because its keeps on paying and the cashout minimum is so low that you don't need to spends to many months just to reach minimum and cashout. In this way even if you got 1 dollar payment you are happy to continue clicking.

its really amazing cashnhits still pay members up to now. I never expected this site to last this long but i was wrong of my impression. many new ptc came and just gone with the wind in a short span of time but this one still paid up to now. really impressive!

And they are getting better, Karen!

Now they have new ads system that worth $0.005 - $0.01 per ad.

All we have to do is click like on Facebook page, that's it!

And they are getting better, Karen!

Now they have new ads system that worth $0.005 - $0.01 per ad.

All we have to do is click like on Facebook page, that's it!

That's a good news for members of cashnhits :)

Moreover, there are many positive feedbacks from their members as well, such as members are paid on time. it's a great site :)

Because of the low rate and low minimum. Its really not an earning if you ask me. because if you click and earn you need to calculate also the expenses of internet and electricity and also the time you spend in here to click. the more you click the more you earn but same time the more you pay for your electricity.

Because of the low rate and low minimum. Its really not an earning if you ask me. because if you click and earn you need to calculate also the expenses of internet and electricity and also the time you spend in here to click. the more you click the more you earn but same time the more you pay for your electricity.

You need to sign up for other Get Paid To programs as many as you can, like Buxhost PTC sites, Paid To Post or Paid To Watch.

So the earnings will cover your expenses.

Or if you have a talent you can have freelance job like blog writer or maybe graphic designer just like me.

I do clicking when I got no project :)