Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashnHits - cashnhits.com

amath

I decided to go back to ptc program again, i think i can do ptp and ptc at the same time. Though earning in ptc is not that high but still this is an additional income for me. And i also decided to join CASHNHITS because base on the information given above they are using liberty reserve. I will only use LR at this time

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I decided to go back to ptc program again, i think i can do ptp and ptc at the same time. Though earning in ptc is not that high but still this is an additional income for me. And i also decided to join CASHNHITS because base on the information given above they are using liberty reserve. I will only use LR at this time

Its good to combine ptp and ptc. In fact for me its advisable. as the more ptc and ptp you have the more you earn. But make sure you do alternatively. Like posting then click then post. Or open ten to 20 ptc at the same time and click each ads. In this way you can maximize your click in minimum time.

At CashnHits, members earn money by doing simple tasks like visiting advertisers websites,

reading ads, completing offers, promoting and referring others.

Paid to Click, Read, Promote, Sign Up and Various Contests

$0.60 Minimum Payout Standard | $0.05 For Upgraded Members

10% Referral Earnings for Free Members & Upto 120% For Upgrade

Payments via Paypal, AlertPay or LibertyReserve within 72 hours

Earn Upto $1 CPM from PTP and $5 Per Offer Completed

Free 50 X-Credits & 500 Banner Credits Upon Joining

Now all members of CashnHits can start their Own PTC Blog!

And its totally FREE including webhosting and professionally-made banners for the blogs.

Click here to join!

their minimum pay out is very low and i surpose it will have a low rate as well.

it seems like this site is offering something good. the rate is fairly good and it is also a multitasking site but i am afraid about some forums telling that this site is being hacked.

When? is this a new news or an old news? Cashnhits is a good paying ptc when I left. The reason that I left is more on time. As I spend few times online than before and I can't regularly open my account and click. But I'm hoping that cashnhits will still be stable and paying even though I'm not active in here anymore.

• 1 month later...

wow, it seem like quite good to use this site... what is the ads rate by the way? it is 0.001 or less than it? the minimum payout is really interesting, maybe can give a try on it.

http://dorothy172.bl...rowsercash.html

Ads rate varies here, usually we get 0.001$ for some ads and others are less than that.But there are many ways to earn on this site such as get paid to click,get paid to read,get paid to watch video ads.You can also host your blog on Cashnhits.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm too member of this site and I'm upgraded member here, for to now, I have had all 19 payments with this site and this is my 19th payment proof :

jo1330814u1u.jpg

This is good paying site with very many ways to work, I earning more 7 cents per day for clicking all ads daily with this site

@xetang

Its good that you are upgraded member, tell me how much do you earn by upgrading membership? and how much referrals do we need to make decent profits? I am also member here on Cashnhits but yet to request my first payment.I am thinking to boost up my earning by upgrading(if its worth).

when I first started in this ptc, rate was low, ads were few, and payout minimum difficult to reach, therefore I quickly gave up. I have been inactive here ever since, but it looks like people are starting to get more payments now. For some reason, after being inactive for so long, they still send out loads of emails to me, spamming my inbox. They should only give news and updates to active members...

@riddick well this just shows that there are a lot of people logged on at the same time as you. A popular ptc site then. Im sure if you come back to the site to check for more ads more often, you will find something to click, and you won't need to wait for 1 month just to earn 60 cents. It might be even more profitable if you do a slight upgrade.

one of the old ptc site, and of course aurora type site, with many kind of online earning stream and not only in ptc but there are a lot of thing we do like ptr too, i think most of he clickers already have an account in this program, right?

@Trickster well I don't any more. I think its been deactivated or deleted because I have not been on to the site for more than a few months now. I don't think it is that old. It is less than 1 year old I think and there are some that have been online for years. One thing that makes this site so susitainable or lasting this long is because it is aurora. It is run relatively cheaply so can potentially get lots of advertisers.

I'm member have activated here more a year with this site and I very happy when earning with it with very many payment for to now, this is paying site very fast therefore you don't need too worry about time of payment. For to now, I upgraded members and have more 19 new payments from upgrade with it, it is very good when earning more 7 cents per day with this site

@xetang, congratz with your success here, Do you have plans to increase even more with your earnings here? I believe this is an aurora site, and because of its nature, one does not earn as much as a succesful bux site user. But you are already doing very well with 19 more new payments. Earning 7 cents per day here is the most I have heard so far.

This site I believe will become one of the top ones.

I'm member have activated here more a year with this site and I very happy when earning with it with very many payment for to now, this is paying site very fast therefore you don't need too worry about time of payment. For to now, I upgraded members and have more 19 new payments from upgrade with it, it is very good when earning more 7 cents per day with this site

Some are really good in ptc some are not. I'm the one that is not. But I know a friend of mine who earn like 100 dollars to 500 dollars a month in ptc alone. Its really great but its because he knows how to look for referrals. So I guess you also has lots of referrals that you really earn good amount in here. Or is it good amount? or just multiple minimum cashout in here?

@budalo, well Im pretty sure once you get more experience with things, you become good at it. It is just a matter of fact whether you can be bothered to look for the referrals, that make you serious money. I reckon the laziest but the best option is to actually spend some bucks first to advertise the site with your referral link.

Some are really good in ptc some are not. I'm the one that is not. But I know a friend of mine who earn like 100 dollars to 500 dollars a month in ptc alone. Its really great but its because he knows how to look for referrals. So I guess you also has lots of referrals that you really earn good amount in here. Or is it good amount? or just multiple minimum cashout in here?

Yes, it can be correct, very many members is earning very good with PTC sites and bux sites but you too should note that to work with this sites, it is not simple that if don't know, you will be waste time even money when you invest to upgrade or buy ads here, therefore when working, we should select trusted site to invest, it will be better than and you will be fast to refund again money that you invested

@xetang, I reckon this one is worth the time to invest here. Its established itself as one of the better aurora I believe. True that one won't make as big a profit than bux sites but this one will still do if you can find the right upgrade, referral, etc.

@xetang, I reckon this one is worth the time to invest here. Its established itself as one of the better aurora I believe. True that one won't make as big a profit than bux sites but this one will still do if you can find the right upgrade, referral, etc.

I understand about things that you saying because I'm upgraded member here, this is good site and it is better than very many if you upgrade member with it to work, as upgraded members, I'm earning at least 7 cents per day with this site and I can ask to pay out in 20 cents and almost payments is paid out very fast here. For to now, I too have more 70 cents in account, but I often ask to pay out when have more $1 in account, with almost sites, it is same