Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Just watch out for spams ok. In some forums, they have nothing but spams. There are a lot of low quality forums out there where some posters do not have good knowledge or skills and just asking questions like any newbie out there. Try pro forums like forex factory and such or dailyfx or broker's forums where there are real live traders with more experiences who can give you better feedback. I think its good for you to be able to pop questions in forums as its better than some article website where you can't ask questions. 

About my own view, whenever you get a group of people discussing and sharing ideas on the same topic you are bound to learn something out of the entire conversations. There is a mixture of people from the forex trading world with vast trading experiences in between them.

Well, if you can applied what do you learn and what you see from forex forum, it will lead you to good traders, and also you will make your skill even better from yesterday, and I agree in a part that in forex forum there is no limit we can learn, there are some good resources from experienced trader and many experts in forex trading.

There's no limit on what we are going to learn in forex forums. And forex brokers do help these forex forums to be lively as well as to give opportunities for traders to have the real thing that can be a good start for most of the traders and its significant for everyone that they become poster or even trader.

It would be better if we trade in demo accounts using virtual cash instead of looking into the forex forums because in this you will only find some information about forex field and whereas in demo account you will get some knowledge or idea on how you can trade and earn money with it...

It would be better if we trade in demo accounts using virtual cash instead of looking into the forex forums because in this you will only find some information about forex field and whereas in demo account you will get some knowledge or idea on how you can trade and earn money with it...

Yes, a demo would be better and help you gain real trading experiences. You can browse forums for reviews on brokers or read from personal trading experiences as it might help you also but do filter all the spams out as well. Follow pro articles as they are more helpful. Also, trade a cent account so you can trade in a real live environment and lose little since your first few trades are losing trade so don't lose with real money now. 

There's no limit on what we are going to learn in forex forums. And forex brokers do help these forex forums to be lively as well as to give opportunities for traders to have the real thing that can be a good start for most of the traders and its significant for everyone that they become poster or even trader.

Of course. There will always be new knowledge and experience that we can get in the forex forum. That's why i also try to active in forex forums because it also help me to make my trading skills be better then i can make more maximal profit consistently

yes, the forum is very useful for forex traders. We can share with other traders. We can also get a lot of information about trading. We can take the positive side of the forex forum. I also to this day, is still active in the forex forum especially facebook.

One thing that a forum can help you is real trader telling you  to manage your losses and risks cause they have loss and they know. So in a way you're getting good content as they're losing money and they're telling you to stay away from it. You get a lot of real story. I will tell you one in this forum that you rather lose with cents on your first fifty trades on a forexcents account since as a newbie, you will lose a lot due to lack of knowledge and experiences. As you build up your experiences and knowledge you can then try a bigger account. 

There were many lessons we can have in the Forex forums it's obvious they are good also in demonstrating or showing us good signals and also their technical analysis. If ever they will also teach us those strategies although not all were monitored or been good strategies as no one can make it. Our skills enhanced by learning in the forums.

Of curse, Forex forums are a great way to learn and continually learn about forex and different trading strategies. They also serve as a great motivational tool for so many traders. The downside of it is sometimes, we new traders get to learn so many new techniques that one becomes confused as to which is right.

Well, it can be found in the live trading discussion as well as can be found in the forex news listed by the forex broker already. We also know that forex forums become open for international members because we see some forums that are exclusively for some countries or just a country and we can't discuss well since they have limited traders.

If you are reading a lot on forums about forex market then it is better for you but that all belongs to theory part and none of them will provide you with practical work... You need to do some practice with some currency pairs in order to become available for trading market...

I guess I can say yes. Its because I can end up making one good income in here one after another. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in forex trading and I do believe that we all be making some good income in here. I'm tired and sick of losing money. So lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in here with good earning opportunities.

I helps you read about brokers and learn from experienced investors so in a way it gives you a brand new angle of information. You can't get that anywhere else but in forums. In forums you get to ask questions as well and then discuss as well so that you do get help if you need it but you can't get that kind of attention elsewhere. Forex forums can be really good but just watch out for spams. 

well to be sincere,when i was new to this business of forex  trading ,i had lots of help from forum and i can say forum are very help full,though not all the comment on forum is help but a newbies can really get to understand lots of things from forum as that was the way i learn many things when i was learning to trade forex

Yeah, I think we have to start in the forex forums before we start trading. In here, we got so many insights and things that we need to think about first before trading. For sure many forex forums also discussed about their experiences and strategies that given to us chances to make better trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Its already does. In fact I'm really excited to see myself earning big amount of money. I'm sure I will going to make it big in forex trading. I'm sure I will be happy earning some how. I'm just interested to know if I can handle my account in here or not. I'm sure in two to three years time I can really grow big. Earning something that can make me a millionaire some day in here.

Of curse, Forex forums are a great way to learn and continually learn about forex and different trading strategies. They also serve as a great motivational tool for so many traders. The downside of it is sometimes, we new traders get to learn so many new techniques that one becomes confused as to which is right.

very true,,, of this forum could improve our skills and knowledge about forex and another bonus besides we can also get friends who can we make our tutor in conducting forex business to be successful ....

That's true I think forex forum can help a newbie in improving their trading skill. Working on forex forums will enable you to gain more knowledge, meet different people and gain one or more things. That is what many members are doing nowadays.

true what you say to the forum then we will be better able to gain knowledge because so many friends to do the discussions that will continue to grow knowledge in this forum

forex forum give traders knowledge only and does not make trader skills improve. knowledge will always be knowledge as long as traders not implement their knowledge into practice both in live and demo account. because with practice only, traders can make their skills improve.

Its in forex trading that I actually make profit. So I guess I can say yes. I do hope that in the long run I can eventually become a good trader. I'm really  focus on learning and each time I trade in forex I make sure that I read a lot of topic in forex ptp forums hoping that I can get some tips some how. I do believe I can handle my account in here without any problem at all.