Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lost 20 trades. Do you advice I quit trading?

flybiz08

patient, in forex we have to be patient. to be successful because this business can not be fast. we need a process. If you often experience a loss then do not cease to trade. Loss is delayed are win. You have to learn from the loss. So that the same mistake will not happens again.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this much loss so definitely you would be having low confidence and feeling very depressed I think best solution might be that you should take a break from forex trading for perhaps a month or two and try again afterwards maybe your luck changes in your break and you would be able to make some gains afterwards.

although I have lost 20 trades, then I do not have to quit trading. Because forex is actually a very profitable business. loss is a common thing in this business. All we have to do is a lot to learn and practice trading. And conduct an evaluation to determine our trading errors and fix them. So that the loss can be minimized again.

quit trading is not an option since traders have chance to get better result after they are review the mistake and problems. no doubt that loss inevitable. however, many of consecutive losses explain that traders strategy unable to work properly. or traders unable to be disciplined and involving emotions in make trading decisions.

In other to remain in Forex, the trader must have that strong will to trade and expect to lose when the time comes. Forex is not a win win situation and it is also not a business that doesn't come with its own challenges. It would be much better if the trader learns how to accept losses and work towards correcting them.

• 3 months later...

when you have a big loss then you can stop trading for a while in a real account. You can start studying again in a demo account. And begin to learn from your trading mistakes. Delaying trading real account so better than you are trading in a real account but loss. By starting to learn again then your trading skills is increasing

for fundamental trader please look this :

GMT : Time a data/news will release.
Ccy : a country currency.
Event : Release topic.
Previous : previous data.
consensus : forecast/expected data will be release.
Actual : this column contains data that has benn release announced.
Revised : Data Revision.

• 3 weeks later...

I do not want to get out of forex. because for me the forex is a very profitable business at all. if we have the skills and good trading psychology so we can benefit from forex. For that, we need a lot of exercise if we do not want to get loss and quit of the forex

• 2 weeks later...

Forex trading is a very profitable business for us. If we experience a loss is very reasonable. For that, we need to have preparation skills and good trading psychology if we do not want to get out of forex. strong mental indispensable here.

I do advice that you spend more time in demo account and continue learning in their and safe the remaining trading capital that you have in here. I'm so sure we are in here to make some good profit and lets all enjoy having big trading capital in here first before we return to trade again. Sometimes if you lack trading capital you can end up losing also.

for me I would not give up provided I have not lose too much but then it would depend if you think that you can't anymore find the time to learn forex more. I have lost maybe almost twenty times also but I have stopped for now because I don't have the time to learn forex more. when I can manage my time well I would definitely go back to trading again.

Never give up. Do more efforts to get win. Trading is like a war, you must fight and win. Losing is a usual thing in forex trading, but you will learn something new from it. Now after losing some times, you will realize that trading is a mixing about how to management our angers, knowledge and money through the graphic charts. So I suggest go fight back. Once you win, then you will win days by days. 

when traders suffering many of consecutive losses, mean that traders should evaluate their approach and method in trading. probably traders being rush and open position not on good timing. if no urgency to open position, better if traders remain calm and make no order position. 

I don't advice that you stop trading. I advice that you just try to practice in demo account and close all open position in real account. Just return in real account if you are confident enough to trade in real account. I'm so sure we can all become a lucky trader. I'm so happy that some how I do end up making some good income in forex trading and become a rich trader.

there are many traders which suffering many margin call. however, they are does not stop to trade and continue to take training. doing good in trading require learning. many traders know what they need to do or don't in trading and it happen because they are has been spend long period of time to take training and learning.

I don't advice that you stop trading. I advice that you just try to practice in demo account and close all open position in real account. Just return in real account if you are confident enough to trade in real account. I'm so sure we can all become a lucky trader. I'm so happy that some how I do end up making some good income in forex trading and become a rich trader.

This is the better way to restart it again. Use only demo account at many forex brokers. Just learn again what wrong and what need to be fixed. After some trades, you will get your own unique trick to trade again.

Learn is something important in trading.

For me if you loss 5 its already time to stop trading and trade in demo account. I don't incur loses for the last five months already. And I'm hoping to grow my trading account big. In forex trading we must focus on learning and then earning . This is how we make profit in forex trading. We don't rely so much in demo account to earn. We must still practice in real account to control our emotions.