Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PAMM account?

pepy

before i see this PAMM talked by many people who involved in forex, and many of them predict this PAMM account will be sweep the scam HYIPs program, but until now i don't see it :D

and i think you all already know about this, so what do you think about PAMM account that opened by some trader?

I do not advise anyone to invest in PAMM accounts. The one reason I say so ids that these PAMM account managers tend to make you agree that you'll take responsibility for any losses incurred. Why not make an attempt to trade the markets than to be responsible for someone's losses.

I do not advise anyone to invest in PAMM accounts. The one reason I say so ids that these PAMM account managers tend to make you agree that you'll take responsibility for any losses incurred. Why not make an attempt to trade the markets than to be responsible for someone's losses.

hmm i wonder because before many members said that PAMM will defeated HYIP industry but until now this program look not so popular, just like the HYIP that still stagnant and stable and still alive until now :D, but yeah sometimes we still know about our investment here :D

It will be impossible for the the PAMM to beat the HYIP programs for a number of reasons. First, a trader who decides to invest in the HYIP is taking the risks himself rather than let anyone do it for him. In PAMM, a trader decides to just bear whatever outcome the PAMM account manager have to offer.

It will be impossible for the the PAMM to beat the HYIP programs for a number of reasons. First, a trader who decides to invest in the HYIP is taking the risks himself rather than let anyone do it for him. In PAMM, a trader decides to just bear whatever outcome the PAMM account manager have to offer.

i think that is good reason, i also feel that HYIP will stay also the PAMM, and both of them will be not beat each other, everyone have their own field, and which one do you choose, to invest in HYIP or PAMM, so far i am still prefer HYIP rather than PAMM, because it is hard to find good trader nowadays in my country, if there i wonder if they opened PAMM account

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had a quite interesting experience with managed account trading, I have opened one with hotforex some months ago and it worked out so great as I have been lazy and could not trade by myself, PAMM is the best way to trade when you are busy with work or so lazy ) you need just sit down time to time and watch your money grow, then withdraw as much as you need ! )

PAMM accounts are offered by account managers who are pro forex traders and they allow investors to invest in their accounts

Sad to say most are not pro forex traders but rather opportunties only. As you only need to have verified account in order to open a PAMM account and accep investors money. theirs no screening or test to see if you are good or professional forex traders.

But same time if you are an investors you can judge the PAMM account base on the account history. As its free to check.

PAMM accounts are offered by account managers who are pro forex traders and they allow investors to invest in their accounts

not all dude, some of my friend who have exchanger and also expert in this PAMM thingy, said to me not all who opened PAMM account are pro, there are some of them that don't have enough knowledge to be a pro trying to open a PAMM account that lead to loss for many investors

PAMM account will be published and will appear in the list Compensation Manager for profitable operations is paid to publish a PAMM, the Manager must enter his username and his password on the forum of the company, which will automatically generate a discussion thread dedicated audit PAMM account. From that moment, the PAMM account will be published and will appear in the list of accounts.

• 9 months later...

Well, I have seen those hyip before to have use of Forex trading with the likeness of pamm account that we invest our money and then, we rely on the trader or their trading. Although, it's more affordable and inaccurate of if they are really make in Forex trading. So, I haven't tried pamm account or invest there because, I do more trust of myself for trading.

I rarely invest in hyips but I do allocate a small part of my investment portfolio to pamm trading and even copy paste trading especially at instaforex. I like this broker very much and have been trading here since a year and have only positive experiences here.

so you also invested your money in PAMM, that is good dude, i also have plan to invest in PAMM but it seems i need more time to do that thing, because one trader that have good record in my country set high minimum deposit and it is very hard to reach for investors like me, so far i still prefer hyip a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

so you also invested your money in PAMM, that is good dude, i also have plan to invest in PAMM but it seems i need more time to do that thing, because one trader that have good record in my country set high minimum deposit and it is very hard to reach for investors like me, so far i still prefer hyip a bit.

personally i will advise you to keep your and save up for the PAMM program you think is high,hyip program are never safe and ok and you might even lose your money.PAMM program is more safe and ok but i think proper research needed to be done before one invest with any trader,if one is able to get a good trader PAMM program is very safe

But PAMM has high minimum deposit dude, it is so hard for me to reach that, even like that i still re-consider this way to invest my money, PAMM is good thing for us. From my point of view, PAMM is good for someone who have a lot of money to invest, if you don't have i think you should bury it in your dream.

PAMM account is just same like other forex investment. We will ened to choose good PAMM trader who doing trade not only for making commission but also have intention to growth our account. There are many PAMM maneger who only want to catch with the commission and forget to growth their investor money. It simply. If a PAMM manager open so many open position but we didn't see any growth from our investment, they must only want to hunt commission.

PAMM account is just same like other forex investment. We will ened to choose good PAMM trader who doing trade not only for making commission but also have intention to growth our account. There are many PAMM maneger who only want to catch with the commission and forget to growth their investor money. It simply. If a PAMM manager open so many open position but we didn't see any growth from our investment, they must only want to hunt commission.

But this one is different rather than casual hyip, in the end many people said they prefer this one rather than HYIP but in fact it is not easy to invest here, we need to analyze which one traders that have good records and we need to read their previous records too so we know that traders well before invest our money there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PAMM account still a good place for investors , lately i saw there were few traders that lowered their minimum deposit for investors who want to invest, even like that the profit for that low deposit is not that high like the one who spend a lot of money for investment

demo account is very important to bring a success in forex. there are no man like it. If it is a easy business there are many risk in forex market. So if we want to be a good trader we need a demo account and then we need a real account for starts our trading then we can go there.

This site is most important for earn money. When a man want to earn money he can join here and then he will be happy for his work. So I like this site very much and I think it will be better way for earn for the people and students. They can earn more by it so it is most important .

• 3 months later...

I think its ok if you wan to invest in such product but for me I have no interest. I don't mind copying traders on Etoro but I will not let managers do the trading for me or managed my funds. For some reasons, I feel like they're not going to be beneficial for me since I've heard of a lot of bad stories regarding managed funds and traders don't make that much profit. I rather trade for myself and take control of my own money. 

• 3 months later...

PAMM account would have been a type of account that is solely based on the trader's experience that he can handle other trader's account. But my fear is that even those who do not posses the much experience and skills to handle their own account are also bearing the tag of account managers. It only means that the investment is just at the mercy of the account manager.