Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex - what it is?

mamunruet

I think all kinds of businesses are at risk and the risk that we will not be able to avoid when we make an investment because we know that forex trading is a business where the trade that we do will have two possibilities are the advantages and disadvantages and depending on how good knowledge we have to manage the business

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed all businesses there must be a risk, and therefore before we start investing in a business should know first what we should do, if you do not understand we have to try to learn to figure out how a business moves including forex trading business. because learning forex trading requires a very long time and requires expertise and the ability to read all the movements in the currency so we have to really understand it all. if we only expect a fortune in forex trading without learning will never succeed.

• 3 weeks later...

indeed all businesses there must be a risk, and therefore before we start investing in a business should know first what we should do, if you do not understand we have to try to learn to figure out how a business moves including forex trading business. because learning forex trading requires a very long time and requires expertise and the ability to read all the movements in the currency so we have to really understand it all. if we only expect a fortune in forex trading without learning will never succeed.

This is one mistake that we sometimes make when we enter into forex trading. Even though we know the risks that are there we just assume that the losses were meant for others and not us and that we will somehow be immune to them and make profits all the time. You cannot expect to be profitable if you are not determined and learn about trading.

• 2 months later...

forex indeed not merely bedagang but more than that, is where the forex traders really have mastered a good trading strategy so that when they start a trading business will easily get a big advantage. now especially the newbie who just know what it does not understand forex forex real and the selfishness and arrogance simply start trading using investment and expect a profit and ended up having a great loss.

I do not understand one word you mention here. What is that bedagang? So, the explanation here is not clear at all and make it confusing. Well, the chance to make good and huge profit in forex trading is good and available. But, we have to remember, the risk is still there and can be the same big

I did not also understand that bedagang. And I doubt its a Forex term. Anyways, in forex trading traders should understand how to analyze and what will be the best initial investment for their trading plan. This can be tried in the demo trading which every broker offered. And nowadays, there are many ways to have bonus or capital without investing.

Forex is nothing but foregin exchange and here we buy and sell currency . as we know the value of the currency will be fluctuating time to time , so if we think a currency will gain more value we will be buying that and if we think a currency will gain less value then we will be selling that currency that is how the system works . when we get good rates to the currency we buy then we will be in profit .

Sincerely whe must get to know that forex is important and to succeed in it we must endeavour to always be putting our best.sincerely to me we should always endeavour to learn forex at every point of time so that we would be doing well in it.

Learning forex is not an easy task and i am sure that it will surly take some time for the people . but learning forex in such a way that it can give us good profits is not so easy to learn . Forex is not a book to study and start earning money but i can simply say that forex is one of the worlds largest financial market and trading with that market will need a huge skills .

This is the realisation that everyone who is involved in the field of forex trading should be aware of from the onset and realise that they would need to put in some work before they get to see good results in their trading. Nonetheless, forex remains a good way to earn if you know what you are doing.

Actually Learning forex trading need a very good dedication and as well you will be facing a good opportunity to earn huge cash with forex but its our task to make use of this opportunity . every one is equal in front of forex so every one will be having equal opportunity of earning with forex .

Yes most of the times we see that a trader will be having only one aim in forex to earn huge profits . But he will not work hard to achieve that in forex . First we should have the hard work and then we can expect the results of profit . But here the situation is entirely different because first newbies are trading and if they are loosing they again coming and practicing with forex .

• 3 weeks later...

Forex or Foregn exchange is a great opportunity to trade currencies by buying one currency and selling the other simultaneously.We can make money in Forex trading by correctly predicting the price trend of a currency pair.

that is totally a very great place for newbie, and not only newbie but for many people who really want to earn from this one of the most dynamic market, with internet even housewife can become a trader, or even unemployed have chance to become a trader if they have will and consistency in trading, and since they are dynamic market people must be aware with forex's market movement

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's not really that good place for newbie only those who have interest in investments and those who have knowledge about risky programs. Since, a newbie can easily accept the fact of risks and losing so, this could be hard to think for them and get started with it. Although, I know this is a great potential for being successful in life.

• 6 months later...

Forex is the trading of foreign currency. Its a 24 hour business. Anyone can do it. You can trade and anyone else can trade if they have money or know how to do it. You buy low and sell high or buy high and sell higher and hope to make a profit. Its a big market that happens daily. People trade daily. Forex is a high risk kind of market so trade wisely. Its advised that you open a demo and practice before you lose all of your money and avoid scam brokers online. Forex can be a thing for some side money but I advise people to keep a job as well. 

• 3 months later...

In terms of me personally forex is simply the actual selling and buying of foreign exchange on-line as well as not online, its a procedure with which just one pick the foreign exchange once the cost goes down as well as promote once the cost rises, to be a rookie I will also guidance that you pay a visit to forex manufacturer. com as well as little one pips pertaining to far more teaching as well as info.

Forex is a trading business that involves the buy and sell of major foreign currencies. These currencies are paired against each other and it is a business that has long been in existence. Trading in Forex requires strong deal of knowledge before a trader would make something good out of it.

With all the definitions above, surely Forex trading will seem to be very easy but believe me it is not that easy as it is a very hard work. Before going for Forex business, you need to learn everything about Forex, and the risks and risk management. I will advice you to have a mentor to guide you and I recommend you to start with a demo account, if ever you want to go for the business of Forex.

• 2 weeks later...

forex is foreign currency trading. There are a lot of currency is traded in the forex market. And forex is a very profitable business. This business has many advantages over other businesses as there are no commissions, high liquidity, capital can trade with small, open 24 hours, and the forex market will not go bankrupt. That's why many people are choosing this business.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is a place where buyers and sellers come together to buy and sell foreign currency. There is no particular place they come as an office but they are connected by the brokers. It is possible that the traders who are trading in here in the forex business will be able to communicate and buy and sell together.

forex is currency trading business. here traders will get profit from price differences from buy to sell, or from sell to buy. market offering good liquidity which it drive traders to get decent profit in short period of time. however, it happen only when traders make good prediction based on accurate analysis.