Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

woah, participant from Indonesia enter the top ten and I saw so many contestants from Indonesia there. I hope one of them can be the winner like before.. [/center]

Let's hope the best, sir. There still one contestant from Indonesia in the top ten, hopefully the other contestant from Indonesia will be rise in the top ten.

I can really see that FBS is really organising some wonderful and attracting contest and i think it will be a very nice move for forex traders to join here. The amount we have to win here is huge and i guess many traders have already started off without delay

@sixteen: will you joined them? advice people and no joined is bad too lol, but you are right they full with many offer here, since they are just new and they are one of the best broker for newbie if they want to start using the real account here, so far i don't see any much complain here

★★★ “Predict NFP”: contest results ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Friday, May 4, 2012 - 12:45

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for January is 115K.

Maory Aryani’s guess is the closest one.

maory.jpg

The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.pnglogo_en.pngawa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

"Predict NFP”: contest results(Friday, May 4, 2012 - 17:45)!!!

“Predict NFP”: contest results

Friday, May 4, 2012 - 17:45

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for January is 115K.

gloriousp.pngfbstshirtnew.gif

Maory Aryani’s guess is the closest one. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Kind regards,

FBS

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Gold Trading with FBS !!!

fbsgoldtrading.png

Gold is a highly profitable asset which constantly grows in price. Constant turmoil in financial markets and the global economic crisis make gold a very attractive tool for investors. In today's world, gold is one of the most reliable ways to keep your funds safe.

Gold price has grown 6 times in the last 10 years. In other words it is 600% in 10 years or 60% a year!

Gold is one of the easiest and understandable trading tools

gold.png

Total profit 166022 USD

16602 %

fbsmono.png

Current update of FBS 999 Demo Contest(Tuesday, May 7, 2012)!!!

image.png

Dear traders!

Current update of your favorite fabulous FBS 999 Demo Contest. Top three contestants details are below.

The whole month of exciting trading is waiting for our participants and we will follow the competition.

>>Current Top 3 Positions<<

Account#268491

Position: 1st

Balance: 55772.66 USD

Account#264964

Position: 2nd

Balance: 50433.85 USD

Account#268515

Position: 3rd

Balance: 43701.19 USD

currentrank.png

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard:

http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants?type=cur

FBS wishes all the participants good luck!

The contest will take place during 01.05.12 - 01.06.12

Contestants ranking: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants?type=cur

Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

fbsmono.png

Getting on-line news in MetaTrader!!!

fbstrader4news.jpg

Dear traders!

Now you have an opportunity to get main financial news right in your trading platform FBS Trader 4.

After choosing “News” section you will find the list of overviews of the global currency markets in real time. This new function will let you keep updated with the latest market news without taking your eyes off the trading.

fbs-2.gif

Have a profitable trading with FBS!

fbsmono.png

GarisSinar.gif

Dear friends!

maory.jpg

Kind regards,

FBS

congratulation for Mrs. Maory Aryani, you're the lucky one who can win this contest twice, wish you always be lucky and can get your success with FBS!!

Current update of FBS 999 Demo Contest(Tuesday, May 7, 2012)!!!

image.png

Dear traders!

Current update of your favorite fabulous FBS 999 Demo Contest. Top three contestants details are below.

The whole month of exciting trading is waiting for our participants and we will follow the competition.

>>Current Top 3 Positions<<

Account#268491

Balance: 55772.66 USD

Account#264964

Balance: 50433.85 USD

Account#268515

Balance: 43701.19 USD

currentrank.png

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard:

http://www.fbs.com/9...ipants?type=cur

Contestants ranking: http://www.fbs.com/9...ipants?type=cur

fbsmono.png

now Mr. Chen_1993 from Italy grab the first position.. wow, it's so exciting, who will be the winner this time??!!

http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants

Getting on-line news in MetaTrader!!!

fbstrader4news.jpg

Dear traders!

Now you have an opportunity to get main financial news right in your trading platform FBS Trader 4.

After choosing “News” section you will find the list of overviews of the global currency markets in real time. This new function will let you keep updated with the latest market news without taking your eyes off the trading.

fbs-2.gif

Have a profitable trading with FBS!

fbsmono.png

I've tried it and it's really good, when I was so busy and can't use my pc, I still can look at my chart, it's really useful for me.. thanks FBS.

★★★ Update 999 Demo Contest ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Account#268515

Balance: 62908.29 USD

Account#264964

Balance: 57084.85 USD

Account#268448

Balance: 48355.85 USD

2012-05-09_162649.jpg

We are expecting a dynamic and exciting competition with a lot of surprises ahead.

Contestants ranking: http://www.fbs.com/9...ipants?type=cur

@sixteen: will you joined them? advice people and no joined is bad too lol, but you are right they full with many offer here, since they are just new and they are one of the best broker for newbie if they want to start using the real account here, so far i don't see any much complain here

I am newbie in forex, but I feel very satisfied with all service, promotion and contest from FBS. FBS has good server, we can trading without requote.

Forex Spreads

forexspread.jpg

You can see a table of spreads for all the currency pairs below. You can also view long and short swaps for various account types. Please make sure you learn the spread values prior to trading.

Micro Account :

2012-01-18_000611.jpg

for Standart Account and Unlimited Account click here

GarisSinar.gif

Dear friends!

maory.jpg

Kind regards,

FBS

Congratulation Maory Aryani, you are really good in analyze, you win this contest for twice. Congratulation.

Trading without losses with FBS!!!

FBSbreakeventrading.jpg

FBS is the world’s first broker that offers its clients to get their lost money back.

A civilized society hasn’t invented better way of protection than insurance. It guaranties compensation of any sudden losses. By this means, insurance is really necessary for everyone. There are many different types of insurance that exist to live a stress free life. So why don’t you reduce the risks and insure your trading?

fbs-2.gif

Now you have an opportunity to protect your deposit and focus only on making profit.You can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case your initial deposit is lost FBS will return insurance amount at once.*

FBS Breakeven Trading” details: http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

*Only if insurance conditions are met.

fbsmono.png

May 11: today's economic focus

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 06:45

dailymarketanaylysis.png

dd.jpg

Risk aversion continues to dominate markets on Friday, weighing on the high-yield currencies.

Data released in China confirms that the economy may extend losing streak. Industrial production in April rose by 9.3% compared with March's 11.9%, sharply underperforming expectations. Retail sales also underperformed forecasts for an annual growth of 15.2%, rising instead by 14.2% in April from a year earlier.

China’s CPI slowed down from 3.6% in March to 3.4% in April. Now the nation has more scope for monetary easing. According to Reuters poll, the market consensus is for 150 bps of more RRR cuts this year. Nomura analysts claim that the policy focus will remain on promoting growth to support the economy.

Risk sentiment was hurt during US session as JP Morgan announced $2-billion losses in credit derivatives trades. UK Nationwide consumer confidence fell from 52 in March to 44 in April.

Later today watch British PPI Input data (decline’s expected), Canada’s labor market figures (forecast: lower increase of payrolls, higher unemployment rate) and US PPI and consumer sentiment (consult FBS economic calendar). Also note that there will be an Italian BOT auction around 9 a.m. GMT.

Have a profitable trading day with FBS!

If you have any questions to our analysts, you’re welcome to ask them in comments to this article!

Comment here http://www.fbs.com/analytics/2012-05-11/17589-may-11-todays-economic-focus

I am newbie in forex, but I feel very satisfied with all service, promotion and contest from FBS. FBS has good server, we can trading without requote.

yes, I feel the same as you sis, as long as I use FBS, I haven't got any problems about the server or withdrawal process. and the contests is so exciting, with the withdrawable prizes make it be more interesting.

Congratulation Maory Aryani, you are really good in analyze, you win this contest for twice. Congratulation.[/center]

she's really amazing right? her luckiness is so good, she can won this contest twice, and it's so surprising. I really hope I can be a good trader like her.

Trading without losses with FBS!!!

FBSbreakeventrading.jpg

FBS is the world’s first broker that offers its clients to get their lost money back.

A civilized society hasn’t invented better way of protection than insurance. It guaranties compensation of any sudden losses. By this means, insurance is really necessary for everyone. There are many different types of insurance that exist to live a stress free life. So why don’t you reduce the risks and insure your trading?

fbs-2.gif

Now you have an opportunity to protect your deposit and focus only on making profit.You can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case your initial deposit is lost FBS will return insurance amount at once.*

“FBS Breakeven Trading” details: http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

*Only if insurance conditions are met.

fbsmono.png

it's really good promotion from FBS, we can get our capital back if wee get losses or MC. I hope with this promotion can prove that FBS really the best mini broker.

yes, I feel the same as you sis, as long as I use FBS, I haven't got any problems about the server or withdrawal process. and the contests is so exciting, with the withdrawable prizes make it be more interesting.

Don't forget with the promotion, FBS has the best promotion, cash reward and the best of the best promotion "breakeven trading".

she's really amazing right? her luckiness is so good, she can won this contest twice, and it's so surprising. I really hope I can be a good trader like her.

Yeah, she is very lucky, she is good in trading and she has very cute baby. You can be like her, sir, just keep learning and make practice, FBS gives us many opportunity to keep learning and make practice, you can maximize it to be more expert in trading.