Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week.

GarisSinar.gif

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 10:00

239deb1a498ec7a7bd89c876dff0924f.jpg

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 6.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Mohd Arif Che Murad.

Kind regards,

FBS

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.pnglogo_en.pngawa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

Congratulation Mr. Mohd Arif Che Murad, I can follow this contest because I can not on line my twitter all of the day.

Take your chance!

Dear forum members!

Don’t miss the chance to participate in the best demo contest and win valuable prizes (555 USD, 333 USD, 111 USD).

Registration is open until 30.04.12.

Contest period: 1.05.12 – 1.06.12.

Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

Take part and win!

I will never miss this chance, although to enter in the top ten will be very hard to me, but it's very regret if I miss my chance to get my best experience beat a lot of great trader from around the world.

Forex success secrets are revealed

GarisSinar.gif

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 11:30

fbs4.PNG

Dear traders!

On the 13th April your favourite demo-contest was over. Hundreds of traders from all over the world were taking part in the month race for the leadership. The winners were finally announced: Usmonov Bahtiyor from Uzbekistan, Sumarsanto Athanasius from Indonesia and Puzina Pavel from Ukraine. We asked our happy contestants to share their impressions about 999 contest participation and reveal their Forex success secrets.

Usmonov Bahtiyor

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

I’ve been trading Forex for 6 years. How did I get involved in it? Well, I set myself a goal. And while looking for some ways to achieve this goal I decide to know more about Forex trading.

What currency pair do you prefer to trade? Why?

Generally I trade EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD. My trading strategy is mostly based on Fibonacci levels determination. These currency pairs are the most convenient for using this method of trading.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest?

The contest is very exciting. When you are among the leaders and there are 10 days left until the end of the competition, the feeling is like you are trading real account. What I like the most is that the real-time ranking is shown on the list of contestants. You can always look through the current position of the participants.

What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?

My trading strategy is technical analysis based on Fibonacci numbers. To affirm my trading decisions I use 3 indicators: Stochastic Oscillator, MACD and CCI. During the contest most of my orders were made with AUDUSD, because more order can be opened with this currency pair. You can barely win without risk, but if your balance is huge you’d better use only the half of it. So that would be able to keep thing going well enough even if you are mistaken.

What qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

In my opinion, not everyone is fated to become a trader. First of all you need to be patient and diligent. Secondly, you should be fond of what you are doing. If you are, we are on the right track! And the last thing, that comes only with experience, you should always stick to your trading strategy. Don’t try to change it every 5 minutes starring at M5 charts.

What advice could you give to beginners?

It is necessary to study Forex literature. There are scores of different books and you will be able to find something useful for you. Choose those technical indicators that are accessible and understandable for you.

Spend more time studying charts (from M1 and M5 to H4, D1, W1). Look for some repeated figures, tendency. The main thing is patience and you will sure to develop your own trading strategy.

Sumarsanto Athanasius

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

I’ve been trading for 2 years. I found in the Internet some advertising about the new way to make extra money. I studied Forex trading at forums, such as forexindo.

I prefer trading the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GPBUSD. Because they have the lowest spread.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.

I am very happy to win this time. That was not my first time to participate in «999» Contest and finally I managed to win!

I like to use simple strategies. I used moving averages 100 tf 15, MACD, trend lines breakout , support and resistance, and followed news in forexfactory.

Discipline and conformity with your trading strategy.

Try not to deviate from your trading strategy. Always take into account the global economic news release. And do not forget about Money Management. Your future depends on your today’s decision.

Puzina Pavel

I have been trading Forex about 5 years. I’ve got to know about Forex in the Internet.

I prefer EURUSD and USDGBP.

My impressions about 999 are only positive. During the contest I think all the contestants felt the excitement.

My trading strategy is very simple, based on couple of standard indicators.

A trader should be hard-working, have a stable nervous system and not succumb to emotions.

There is no need for a beginner to cover all the market movement. You should be patient. You need time to gain valuable trading experience. Learn, do your best and you’ll succeed.

Please note that you still have a chance to take part our super demo-contest 999.

Registration is open until April 30.

Hurry to take part and show your worth!

Take part: https://my.fbs.com/contests/999

Forex success secrets are revealed!!!

fbs999contest.png

Dear traders!

On the 13th April your favorite demo-contest was over. Hundreds of traders from all over the world were taking part in the month race for the leadership. The winners were finally announced: Usmonov Bahtiyor from Uzbekistan, Sumarsanto Athanasius from Indonesia and Puzina Pavel from Ukraine. We asked our happy contestants to share their impressions about 999 contest participation and reveal their Forex success secrets.

>>Usmonov Bahtiyor 1st prize (555 USD)<<

Q: How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

A: I’ve been trading Forex for 6 years. How did I get involved in it? Well, I set myself a goal. And while looking for some ways to achieve this goal I decide to know more about Forex trading.

Q: What currency pair do you prefer to trade? Why?

A: Generally I trade EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD. My trading strategy is mostly based on Fibonacci levels determination. These currency pairs are the most convenient for using this method of trading.

Q: Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.

A: The contest is very exciting. When you are among the leaders and there are 10 days left until the end of the competition, the feeling is like you are trading real account. What I like the most is that the real-time ranking is shown on the list of contestants. You can always look through the current position of the participants.

Q: What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?

A: My trading strategy is technical analysis based on Fibonacci numbers. To affirm my trading decisions I use 3 indicators: Stochastic Oscillator, MACD and CCI. During the contest most of my orders were made with AUDUSD, because more order can be opened with this currency pair. You can barely win without risk, but if your balance is huge you’d better use only the half of it. So that would be able to keep thing going well enough even if you are mistaken.

Q: What qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

A: In my opinion, not everyone is fated to become a trader. First of all you need to be patient and diligent. Secondly, you should be fond of what you are doing. If you are, we are on the right track! And the last thing, that comes only with experience, you should always stick to your trading strategy. Don’t try to change it every 5 minutes starring at M5 charts.

Q: What advice could you give to beginners?

A: It is necessary to study Forex literature. There are scores of different books and you will be able to find something useful for you. Choose those technical indicators that are accessible and understandable for you.

Spend more time studying charts (from M1 and M5 to H4, D1, W1). Look for some repeated figures, tendency. The main thing is patience and you will sure to develop your own trading strategy.

>>Sumarsanto Athanasius 2nd prize (333 USD)<<

Q: How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

A: I’ve been trading for 2 years. I found in the Internet some advertising about the new way to make extra money. I studied Forex trading at forums, such as forexindo.

A: I prefer trading the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GPBUSD. Because they have the lowest spread.

A: I am very happy to win this time. That was not my first time to participate in «999» Contest and finally I managed to win!

Q:What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?

I like to use simple strategies. I used moving averages 100 tf 15, MACD, trend lines breakout , support and resistance, and followed news in forexfactory.

A: Discipline and conformity with your trading strategy.

Q:What advice could you give to beginners?

A: Try not to deviate from your trading strategy. Always take into account the global economic news release. And do not forget about Money Management. Your future depends on your today’s decision.

>>Puzina Pavel 3rd prize (111 USD)<<

A: I have been trading Forex about 5 years. I’ve got to know about Forex in the Internet.

A: I prefer EURUSD and USDGBP.

A: My impressions about 999 are only positive. During the contest I think all the contestants felt the excitement.

Q: What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?

A: A: A: My trading strategy is very simple, based on couple of standard indicators.

A:A trader should be hard-working, have a stable nervous system and not succumb to emotions.

Q: What advice could you give to beginners?

There is no need for a beginner to cover all the market movement. You should be patient. You need time to gain valuable trading experience. Learn, do your best and you’ll succeed.

fbs-2.gif

Please note that you still have a chance to take part our super demo-contest 999.

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Take your chance!

Dear forum members!

Don’t miss the chance to participate in the best demo contest and win valuable prizes (555 USD, 333 USD, 111 USD).

Registration is open until 30.04.12.

Take part and win!

of course I will participate in this contest and try to be the winner and bring the name of Indonesia. but it doesn't matter if I can't win because I can improving my skill with participate in this contest.

GarisSinar.gif

fbs4.PNG

Dear traders!

On the 13th April your favourite demo-contest was over. Hundreds of traders from all over the world were taking part in the month race for the leadership. The winners were finally announced: Usmonov Bahtiyor from Uzbekistan, Sumarsanto Athanasius from Indonesia and Puzina Pavel from Ukraine. We asked our happy contestants to share their impressions about 999 contest participation and reveal their Forex success secrets.

Usmonov Bahtiyor

I’ve been trading Forex for 6 years. How did I get involved in it? Well, I set myself a goal. And while looking for some ways to achieve this goal I decide to know more about Forex trading.

Generally I trade EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD. My trading strategy is mostly based on Fibonacci levels determination. These currency pairs are the most convenient for using this method of trading.

The contest is very exciting. When you are among the leaders and there are 10 days left until the end of the competition, the feeling is like you are trading real account. What I like the most is that the real-time ranking is shown on the list of contestants. You can always look through the current position of the participants.

My trading strategy is technical analysis based on Fibonacci numbers. To affirm my trading decisions I use 3 indicators: Stochastic Oscillator, MACD and CCI. During the contest most of my orders were made with AUDUSD, because more order can be opened with this currency pair. You can barely win without risk, but if your balance is huge you’d better use only the half of it. So that would be able to keep thing going well enough even if you are mistaken.

In my opinion, not everyone is fated to become a trader. First of all you need to be patient and diligent. Secondly, you should be fond of what you are doing. If you are, we are on the right track! And the last thing, that comes only with experience, you should always stick to your trading strategy. Don’t try to change it every 5 minutes starring at M5 charts.

It is necessary to study Forex literature. There are scores of different books and you will be able to find something useful for you. Choose those technical indicators that are accessible and understandable for you.

Sumarsanto Athanasius

I’ve been trading for 2 years. I found in the Internet some advertising about the new way to make extra money. I studied Forex trading at forums, such as forexindo.

I prefer trading the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GPBUSD. Because they have the lowest spread.

I am very happy to win this time. That was not my first time to participate in «999» Contest and finally I managed to win!

Try not to deviate from your trading strategy. Always take into account the global economic news release. And do not forget about Money Management. Your future depends on your today’s decision.

Puzina Pavel

I have been trading Forex about 5 years. I’ve got to know about Forex in the Internet.

My impressions about 999 are only positive. During the contest I think all the contestants felt the excitement.

A trader should be hard-working, have a stable nervous system and not succumb to emotions.

wow, how great to know it. we can learn and get so much knowledge from them, it's really useful for us.

really thank you for the winners that willing to share their success secret to us.

A full week of activities, time for a break.

Have a great weekend for all...

Don't forget for next <<999>> demo contest FBS.

Registration is open from 17.04.12 until 30.04.12.

yes,, happy weekend for all,, refreshing mind for trading tomorrow.. and don't ever forget to prepare all the best for participate in 999 demo contest FBS.. hopefully we can get more profit for our real account and can be the winner on demo contest.. amen

GarisSinar.gif

fbs4.PNG

Dear traders!

Usmonov Bahtiyor

Sumarsanto Athanasius

Puzina Pavel

Finally, we can read the winner of FBS demo contest strategy and more good advice to make our better in trading.

★★★ 999 Contest got started ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

999.jpg

Dear traders!

Today, on the first of May, your favourite 999 Contest has got started. As of today 1564 traders from all over the world will do their best to win the competition.

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance in it and 1:100 leverage. You can trade 28 major currency pairs and EAs are allowed. 3 participants with the highest balances by the end of the contest period are announced the winners. It will be them who will withdrawable receive prizes from FBS (555 USD, 333 USD, 111 USD). And the contestant with the lowest deposit will get a free FBS MasterCard.

Contestants ranking: http://www.fbs.com/9...ipants?type=cur

The contest will take place during 01.05.12-01.06.12

FBS wishes all the participants good luck!

★★★ Getting on-line news in MetaTrader ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Dear traders!

Now you have an opportunity to get main financial news right in your trading platform FBS Trader 4.

After choosing “News” section you will find the list of overviews of the global currency markets in real time. This new function will let you keep updated with the latest market news without taking your eyes off the trading.

Have a profitable trading with FBS!

999 Contest started!(Tuesday, May 1, 2012)!!!

fbs999transpa.png

FBS 999 Demo Contest started!

Dear traders!

Today, May 1, one of the main competitions between Forex traders has started. 1564 traders from all over the world are among the participants of 999 Contest, and everyone is ready to show their best trading skills.

The idea of the contest is pretty straightforward: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance in it and 1:100 leverage. You can trade 28 major currency pairs and EAs are allowed. 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period are announced the winners. It is them who receive withdrawable prizes from FBS. The total prize fund of the Contest is 999 USD.

The whole month of exciting trading is waiting for our participants and we will follow the competition.

fbs-2.gif

FBS wish all the contestants good luck!

Contest details

Participants

Discuss on Forum

fbsmono.png

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!!!

FBSfollowus.png

Social networks

We do our best to be available to you via all possible means of communication: e-mail, live chat and certainly we understand the role of social networking. Facebook and Twitter are great ways of keeping in touch with traders.

We are always online! We also run some contests, such as “Add FBS as a friend” and “Predict NFP”. Traders can discuss their ideas, share experience and also take part and win!

It’s very important for us to know your opinion. We pay attention to the ideas and recommendations from our clients. We would like you to know more about our work. And social networking is another perfect way to be friends and stay in touch.

twifb.png

We are always online for you!

fbsmono.png

★★★ Trading without losses with FBS! ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

intro2.png

A civilized society hasn’t invented better way of protection than insurance. It guaranties compensation of any sudden losses. By this means, insurance is really necessary for everyone. There are many different types of insurance that exist to live a stress free life. So why don’t you reduce the risks and insure your trading?!

FBS is the world’s first broker that offers its clients to get their lost money back.

Now you have an opportunity to protect your deposit and focus only on making profit.

You can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case your initial deposit is lost FBS will return insurance amount at once.*

“FBS Breakeven Trading”

details:

http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

*Only if insurance conditions are met.

Reminding for Predict NFP Contest.

★★★ Predict NFP (April) ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

We offer you to take part in “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” forecast contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 04.05.12. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Your guesses are accepted till 17:00 GMT 09.03.12.

Post your guess here : http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=339168909470422

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

fbstshirtnew.gif

Good luck!

Current update of FBS 999 Demo Contest(Tuesday, May 3, 2012)!!!

image.png

Dear traders!

The exciting 999 Demo Contest has been kicked off, one of the main competitions between Forex traders has started. 1564 traders from all over the world are among the participants of 999 Contest, and everyone is ready to show their best trading skills.

The idea of the contest is pretty straightforward: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance in it and 1:100 leverage. You can trade 28 major currency pairs and EAs are allowed. 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period are announced the winners. It is them who receive withdrawable prizes from FBS. The total prize fund of the Contest is 999 USD.

The whole month of exciting trading is waiting for our participants and we will follow the competition.

>>Current Top 3 Positions<<

Account#269231

Position: 1st

Balance: 27459.11 USD

Account#269348

Position: 2nd

Balance: 25501.66 USD

Account#268719

Position: 3rd

Balance: 24516.74 USD

NEW-3.png

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard:

http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants?type=cur

The contest will take place during 01.05.12 - 01.06.12

Contestants ranking: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants?type=cur

fbsmono.png

FBS Predict NFP has been started!!!

FBScontestforsmartertrader.jpg

Dear traders!

There is still a chance to win brand T-shirt from FBS!

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 04.05.12. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

fbstshirtnew.gif

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS!

You may post your guess 17:00 GMT 04.05.12. on FBS Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=339168909470422

Your guesses are accepted till 17:00 GMT 04.05.12.

Good luck!

fbsmono.png

Current update of FBS 999 Demo Contest(Tuesday, May 3, 2012)!!!

image.png

Dear traders!

The exciting 999 Demo Contest has been kicked off, one of the main competitions between Forex traders has started. 1564 traders from all over the world are among the participants of 999 Contest, and everyone is ready to show their best trading skills.

>>Current Top 3 Positions<<

Account#269231

Position: 1st

Balance: 27459.11 USD

Account#269348

Position: 2nd

Balance: 25501.66 USD

Account#268719

Position: 3rd

Balance: 24516.74 USD

NEW-3.png

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard:

http://www.fbs.com/9...ipants?type=cur

The contest will take place during 01.05.12 - 01.06.12

Contestants ranking: http://www.fbs.com/9...ipants?type=cur

fbsmono.png

woah, participant from Indonesia enter the top ten and I saw so many contestants from Indonesia there. I hope one of them can be the winner like before..

FBS Predict NFP has been started!!!

FBScontestforsmartertrader.jpg

Dear traders!

There is still a chance to win brand T-shirt from FBS!

fbstshirtnew.gif

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS!

You may post your guess 17:00 GMT 04.05.12. on FBS Facebook page:

http://www.facebook....339168909470422

Your guesses are accepted till 17:00 GMT 04.05.12.

Good luck!

fbsmono.png

let's participate! I really hope I can get the T-Shirt from FBS this time,,

Reminding for Predict NFP Contest.

★★★ Predict NFP (April) ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

We offer you to take part in “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” forecast contest .

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Your guesses are accepted till 17:00 GMT 09.03.12.

Post your guess here : http://www.facebook....339168909470422

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

fbstshirtnew.gif

Good luck!

I didn't have idea which number will be the right number for tonight ? but I don't wanna lose my chance to get Exclusive T-shirt from FBS.