Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading Strategy; as I mentioned before, you’re allowed to use any kind of EA/Forex robot. Scalping and hedging also allowed, which open an opportunity to vast variety of trading strategies. You can also ask for swap-free account by contacting their support.

FBS Trader 4 is now available for Android!

GarisSinar.gif

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 12:00

mt4andr.png

Dear traders!

We are pleased to announce that now all Android users can enjoy Forex trading with FBS everywhere and anytime. FBS MetaTrader 4 Mobile is now available for Android-based mobile communication devices.

MetaTrader 4 Mobile is reliable and convenient platform to trade Forex that is always at hand. The simple and elegant interface of the software hides the powerful features offered to both the professional and novice trader.

Download MetaTrader 4 mobile for free and enjoy trading!

See the details here: http://www.fbs.com/platforms

Have a profitable trading!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.pnglogo_en.pngawa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

FBS Trader 4 is now available for Android!!!

18162352FtboqjDS.png

Dear traders!

We are pleased to announce that now all Android users can enjoy Forex trading with FBS everywhere and anytime. FBS MetaTrader 4 Mobile is now available for Android-based mobile communication devices.

MetaTrader 4 Mobile is reliable and convenient platform to trade Forex that is always at hand. The simple and elegant interface of the software hides the powerful features offered to both the professional and novice trader.

fbs-2.gif

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

GarisSinar.gif Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 12:00 mt4andr.png

Dear traders! We are pleased to announce that now all Android users can enjoy Forex trading with FBS everywhere and anytime. FBS MetaTrader 4 Mobile is now available for Android-based mobile communication devices. MetaTrader 4 Mobile is reliable and convenient platform to trade Forex that is always at hand. The simple and elegant interface of the software hides the powerful features offered to both the professional and novice trader. Download MetaTrader 4 mobile for free and enjoy trading! See the details here: http://www.fbs.com/platforms Have a profitable trading!

awa_2010.pnglogo_en.pngawa_2011.png Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

This is the one improvement from FBS that we are waiting for.

GarisSinar.gif

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 12:00

mt4andr.png

Dear traders!

woah, now I can trading using my android ! how great, FBS give what I need again, I will install the platform now and begins trading with my android. it will really flexible, I can trading anywhere.

FBS has already started the registration for 999 Contest. Don’t miss the chance to participate in the best demo contest and win valuable prizes (555 USD, 333 USD, 111 USD).

Registration is open from 17.04.12 until 30.04.12.

Contest period: 1.05.12 – 1.06.12.

http://www.fbs.com/n...ake-your-chance

yes,, let's participate again.. I hope I can enter the top three, but even can't I still feel glad because I can improve my ability with participate in this contest..

Weekendcopy.jpg

Happy weekend, let's start trading using android tomorrow and feel get more profit next week.

I love Monday and I can't wait for trading with FBS tomorrow :D

woah, now I can trading using my android ! how great, FBS give what I need again, I will install the platform now and begins trading with my android. it will really flexible, I can trading anywhere.[/center]

Let's try to trading with this new platform tomorrow morning, hopefully this good tool from FBS will give us more profit next week.

yes,, let's participate again.. I hope I can enter the top three, but even can't I still feel glad because I can improve my ability with participate in this contest..

The advantage from this demo contest are.....we can get our chance to win big prize from FBS and we can hone our trading capability. No wonder if FBS demo contest always be followed with a lot of traders from around the world.

FBS lowers spreads for EURUSD and USDJPY

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 07:00

Dear traders!

We are pleased to inform you that since 24th of April spreads for EURUSD and USDJPY on Micro accounts are lowered from 3 to 2 pips.

At the same time partner commission on Micro accounts is reduced from 1.5 pips to 1.

Spreads for all the currency pairs: http://www.fbs.com/forex-spreads

In case you need any assistance our Customer Care is at your service.

http://www.fbs.com/news/2012-04-23/17404-fbs-lowers-spreads-eurusd-and-usdjpy

FBS lowers spreads for EURUSD and USDJPY!!!

new-2.png

Dear traders!

We are pleased to inform you that since 24th of April spreads for EURUSD and USDJPY on Micro accounts are lowered from 3 to 2 pips.

At the same time partner commission on Micro accounts is reduced from 1.5 pips to 1.

fbs-2.gif

Spreads for all the currency pairs: http://www.fbs.com/forex-spreads

In case you need any assistance our Customer Care is at your service.

fbsmono.png

"April 23-27: events to watch"(2012-04-23)

dailymarketanaylysis.png

April 23-27: events to watch

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 08:30

logo.jpg

Tuesday, April 24:

• Japan: 20-year JGB auction

• Australia: The Q1 CPI is expected to rise by 0.8% vs. 0.0% in Q4. According to UBS analysts, the CPI data will be close enough to RBA’s forecasts to allow the central bank to trim rates by 25 bps from the current 4.25%.

• Canada: Canada’s Core Retail Sales in February are expected to increase by 0.8%. In January the report reflected a 0.5% decline. The BoC Governor Mark Carney in his speech may give a hint on a more hawkish monetary policy: the central bank could raise interest rates from a record 1% low sooner than expected.

• Great Britain: Public Sector Net Borrowing in March is forecasted to show£15.6 billion budget deficit vs. £12.9 billion deficit in February.

• U.S.: The current expectations are that the April Consumer Confidence index may reach 70.1. New Home Sales in March may increase by 321K vs. 313K in February. However, if the number of new home sales will fall, it may further indicate a slowdown in the U.S real estate market. U.S. 2-year notes auction is scheduled.

• Switzerland: The trade surplus in March is forecasted to decline to 1.99 billion Swiss francs vs. 2.68 billion surplus in February.

• Euro zone: Spanish 3- and 6-month T-bill auction; Italian bond (CTZ, BTPei) auction.

Wednesday, April 25:

• Great Britain: The Preliminary Q1 GDP is expected to grow by 0.1%. In the Q4 2011, the GDP contracted by 0.3%.

• U.S.: A bunch of important data is expected. The Federal Open Market Committee will hand down its monetary policy decision. Members have been slightly more positive on the economic outlook; however, it is still very much in the realm of “cautious optimism”. Any discussion about the prospect of more QE will be important. Core Durable Goods Orders (the de-facto gauge of business investment) are expected to increase by 0.6% in March vs. 1.8% rise in February. 5-year notes auction is scheduled.

• Euro zone: Allotment of ECB three-month long-term refinancing operation. Following the April ECB rate decision in which the rate wasn’t changed at 1% Mario Draghi will speak and may refer to ECB’s plan to calm the markets including implementing LTRO 3 or resuming the SMP. According to UBS analysts, in order to lower the fears circling the euro zone debt situation, ECB's officials are speaking about the likeliness of new SMP. However, Germany is strongly against such a measure or another LTRO, so the ECB may use the strategy of cutting the interest rates. In general, the UBS analysts expect the ECB to remain more dovish than the Fed in 2012.

Thursday, April 26:

• Canada: The BoC Governor Mark Carney speaks.

• New Zealand: The Reserve Bank of New Zealand meets on April, 26. Last month, the RNBZ Governor Alan Bollard forecasted the cash rate to remain unchanged at 2.50% for much of 2012. However, there may be a dovish slant to the statement. The deterioration of Australia's terms of trade is suggestive of New Zealand, especially given the recent sharp drop in milk prices.

• U.S.: Unemployment Claims are forecasted to increase by 378K this week vs. 386K the previous week. U.S. Pending Home Sales in March may increase by 1.4% vs. a 0.5% decline in February. 7-year note auction is scheduled.

• Euro zone: Italian T-bill auction.

• Japan: 2-year JGB auction.

Friday, April 27:

• Japan: The Bank of Japan is seen as likely to ease its policy further at a meeting on April 27 after coming under intense pressure to help support the still fragile economy. There are widespread expectations that it increases its asset purchase fund by 5 trillion yen to 24 trillion yen. The Overnight Call Rate is expected to remain at 0.10%. The annualized Retail Sales in March may increase by 11.5% vs. 3.4% in February.

• U.S.: The U.S. reports its preliminary estimate of Q1 GDP. Aided by government outlays (military spending and less drag from state and local governments) and strong capital spending, the GDP likely to expand by 2.6% vs. a 3.0% in Q4.

• Euro zone: Italian bond (BTP) auction is scheduled. The KOF Economic Barometer, the outlook of the Swiss economy, in April may grow to 0.26 vs. previous 0.08.

Comment here http://www.fbs.com/analytics/1970-01-01/17411-april-23-27-events-watch

Here at FBS we do our best to provide the most optimal trading conditions. We offer you a unique opportunity to try out the advantages of trading with FBS without even making a deposit. We add 5 USD Bonus to any “Micro” account, so you can start trading right away. You can withdraw your profit anytime without any restrictions!

“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week.

GarisSinar.gif

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 10:00

239deb1a498ec7a7bd89c876dff0924f.jpg

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 6.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Mohd Arif Che Murad.

Kind regards,

FBS

"Add FBS as Friend": winner of this week(Tuesday, April 24, 2012)!!!

239deb1a498ec7a7bd89c876dff0924f.jpg

Dear Friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 6.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is (contestant named) Mohd Arif Che Murad.

Kind regards,

FBS

fbsmono.png