Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

999 contests results!!!

image1-1.png

Dear traders!

On the 1st of June 999 demo contest completed. Today we are happy to announce the winners of the traders’ race.

The absolute winner who gets 555 USD from FBS is a participant from Russian Federation – Karpov Gennady (contest account number: 269913, balance: 665057.81 USD)

333 USD receives as a 2 place winner (contest account number: 266538, balance: 517170.31 USD).A trader from Russian Federation, Romkin Stanislav,

111 USD go to a contestant from Tajikistan – Akilov Ahmadjohn (contest account number: 266307, balance: 495906.29 USD).

Free FBS MasterCard gets a trader from Indonesia - Besar waluyo Sejati (contest account number: 270004).

fbs-2.gif

Congratulations to the winners!

999 Contest details

Registration for the next 999 contest

Registration is open from 4.06.12 – 19.06.12

Contest period: 20.06.12 – 20.07.12

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

FBS Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

congratulation for the winners!! Russian Federation pretty awesome, I really hope I can be like them.

hurry sir, share your strategy to us, it's really useful for us and maybe we can be the winners too next time.

★★★ “Predict NFP (May)”: contest results ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for January is 69K.

J.s. Ladrown guess is the closest one.

The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.pngnagrady2.jpgawa_2011.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

congratulation for J.s. Ladrown, you're the lucky one. enjoy your T-shirt sir :)

honestly, I feel a little bit disappointed with myself because couldn't guess it well, but never mind because I can participate again next time. keep the spirit.

★★★ New FBS promotion: Liberty Reserve +3% ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 - 07:15

lr3.png

FBS makes you a unique offer!

FBS grants withdrawable 3% deposit bonus to all its clients

at every trading account deposit made via Liberty Reserve.

Compensate your deposit and withdrawal expenses via Liberty Reserve

and enjoy electronic currency advantages with FBS!

Promotion rules

FBS makes you a unique offer!!!

New FBS promotion: Liberty Reserve +3%!

lr3.png

FBS grants withdrawable 3% deposit bonus to all its clients at every trading account deposit made via Liberty Reserve.

Compensate your deposit and withdrawal expenses via Liberty Reserve and enjoy electronic currency advantages with FBS !

fbs-2.gif

Promotion rules

fbsmono.png

FBS Breakeven Trading!!!

FBSbreakeventrading.jpg

FBS is the world’s first broker that offers its clients to get their lost money back.

A civilized society hasn’t invented better way of protection than insurance. It guaranties compensation of any sudden losses. By this means, insurance is really necessary for everyone. There are many different types of insurance that exist to live a stress free life. So why don’t you reduce the risks and insure your trading?

images.jpg

Now you have an opportunity to protect your deposit and focus only on making profit.You can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case your initial deposit is lost FBS will return insurance amount at once.*

FBS Breakeven Trading” details: http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

*Only if insurance conditions are met.

fbsmono.png

★★★ FBS opened new office in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

20120601_184020.jpg

Dear traders!

As the major Forex broker in Asia FBS continues its expansion and now all the traders are welcome to our new office in Johor (Malaysia)!

FBS’s presence in Johor puts the company in position to provide enhanced service to its traders and partners in Malaysia.

Malaysia FBS Support & Education Office

Address: No14-02,Jalan Sri Perkasa 1/3, Taman Tampoi Utama,81200,Johor Bahru,Johor

Office phone no: +6072953693

"I feel really good about the stuff we've built here. Our professionals will be teaching and answering any and all the questions about Forex and FBS that traders might have. Here you will find everything you need to know to start your successful trading in Forex," promised Salme Akma bin Salleh, the head of Johor representative office, at the grand opening.

Our doors are always open to existing and prospective customers in Malaysia.

Congratulation to Malaysia traders, now FBS has open FBS support and education office, FBS more closer with their clinet in Malysia.

soon I hope I can buy I-phone.. hehe

now I just enjoy to trade with mobile platfform for androd fro FBS, really good and comfortable..[/center]

It's okay sir, I am using Android too, and I feel comfortable to trading, now I can open chart and monitoring my trading every where and anytime/

I see, and in Bandung? is it only educational center? it's also representative office, isn't it?

In bandung just education center, sir. Not representative office, we can learn more about forex trading with free in FBS education center Bandung, just come and get more better in trading.

it's okay, me too. even just micro account, I'm sure we can increase our balance and make profit consistently.

We have the fast speed excecution as fast as standart account and unlimited account, so it's still comfortable to trading with micro account in FBS.

999 contests results

Untitled-1.png

Dear traders!

On the 1st of June 999 demo contest completed. Today we are happy to announce the winners of the traders’ race.

Free FBS MasterCard gets a trader from Indonesia - Besar waluyo Sejati (contest account number: 270004).

111 USD go to a contestant from Tajikistan – Akilov Ahmadjohn (contest account number: 266307, balance: 495906.29 USD).

A trader from Russian Federation, Romkin Stanislav, receives 333 USD as a 2 place winner (contest account number: 266538, balance: 517170.31 USD).

The absolute winner who gets 555 USD from FBS is a participant from Russian Federation – Karpov Gennady (contest account number: 269913, balance: 665057.81 USD).

Congratulations to the winners!

999 Contest details

Registration for the next 999 contest

Registration is open from 4.06.12 – 19.06.12

Contest period: 20.06.12 – 20.07.12

Congratulation to all the winner, you has show up your best strategy, you were great could beat a lot of traders from around the world.

★★★ “Predict NFP (May)”: contest results ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for January is 69K.

J.s. Ladrown guess is the closest one.

The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

Congratulation J.s. Ladrown, I have forgot topost my prediction, hopefullyn next month I can post the right number.

★★★ New FBS promotion: Liberty Reserve +3% ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 - 07:15

lr3.png

FBS grants withdrawable 3% deposit bonus to all its clients

at every trading account deposit made via Liberty Reserve.

Compensate your deposit and withdrawal expenses via Liberty Reserve

and enjoy electronic currency advantages with FBS!

Promotion rules

Wow ! great...........this promotion will be more useful to our trading. Thank you FBS.

Gold Trading with FBS!!!

fbsgoldtrading.png

Gold is a highly profitable asset which constantly grows in price. Constant turmoil in financial markets and the global economic crisis make gold a very attractive tool for investors. In today's world, gold is one of the most reliable ways to keep your funds safe.

Gold price has grown 6 times in the last 10 years. In other words it is 600% in 10 years or 60% a year!

Gold is one of the easiest and understandable trading tools

gold.png

Total profit 166022 USD

16602 %

Try it Now!

fbsmono.png

In bandung just education center, sir. Not representative office, we can learn more about forex trading with free in FBS education center Bandung, just come and get more better in trading.

oh thank you, sir. I thought that's also representative office, okay let's come there and learn together, I really want to improve my skills and get more knowledge so I can be a better trader.

FBS opened new office in Bandung (Indonesia)!!!

FBS opened new office in Bandung (Indonesia)

1_fbs_bandung_staff.jpg

Great news for Indonesian traders! FBS broadens its horizons by opening a new support and education office in Bandung (Indonesia).

Everyone who is interested in Forex trading is welcome to our new office to start the way to success with FBS!

fbs-2.gif

Our doors are always open to existing and prospective

customers in Indonesia.

Contact details:

Address: Jalan Matraman 16A, belakang hotel horizon , Bandung.

Phone: (022) 7323462

Customer service : Indosat [085722511188] Pin BB 22C7B445

Email : informasi@fbsbandung.com

fbsmono.png

★★★ FBS opened new office in Bandung (Indonesia) ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Thursday, June 7, 2012 - 12:00

1_fbs_bandung_staff.jpg

Great news for Indonesian traders! FBS broadens its horizons by opening a new support and education office in Bandung (Indonesia).

Everyone who is interested in Forex trading is welcome to our new office to start the way to success with FBS!

Contact details:

Our doors are always open to existing and prospective customers in Indonesia.

We have the fast speed excecution as fast as standart account and unlimited account, so it's still comfortable to trading with micro account in FBS.

yes, I feel really comfortable to trading with FBS even I just use micro account. with the best service, I can increasing my capital well and never get any problem.

Congratulation to all the winner, you has show up your best strategy, you were great could beat a lot of traders from around the world.[/center]

yes, congratulation for the winners who can be the best of the best. don't forget to participate again and don't forget t share your success strategy to us. hopefully I can be like the best too next time.

Wow ! great...........this promotion will be more useful to our trading. Thank you FBS.[/center]

yeah it's great, FBS always make good improvement and it's really help us. FBS absolutely great, and I wish FBS will be more and more success.

★★★ FBS opened new office in Bandung (Indonesia) ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Thursday, June 7, 2012 - 12:00

1_fbs_bandung_staff.jpg

Contact details:

Our doors are always open to existing and prospective customers in Indonesia.

wow nice, thanks FBS that willing to give education for free, success for FBS. umm is that picture of the mentors there??

5 USD Cash Reward from FBS!!!

5USrewardfbs.jpg

Here at FBS we do our best to provide the most optimal trading conditions. We offer you a unique opportunity to try out the advantages of trading with FBS without even making a deposit. We add 5 USD Bonus to any “Micro” account, so you can start trading right away. You can withdraw your profit anytime without any restrictions!

To receive a 5 USD Bonus, please follow these 3 easy steps:

• 1: Open a “Micro” account and verify your mobile phone during the registration
  • 2: Verify your account by submitting your personal ID scan (passport, driver’s license) and an address proof
  • 3: Click “Get 5 USD Bonus” in your Personal Area

Have you already tried out trading with FBS and would like to withdraw your profit now? Help us improve our services. Tell us about your experience with FBS, what you liked or disliked and what we can do to enhance our service. Please leave a feedback in any trader community when you make your 1st withdrawal. Your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.

You can deposit funds into your bonus account just like into any other “Micro” account. Just choose your convenient way of account deposit in your personal area and keep trading without any restrictions!

Promotion Rules

• Bonus value is 5 USD
  • Bonus can be granted only to "Micro" accounts
  • Bonus account has to be verified. To verify the account, please submit your personal ID scan and an address proof
  • Mobile phone verification is an obligatory procedure prior to receiving the bonus. The verification is free and is performed by sending an SMS
  • Profit from trading on a bonus account can be withdrawn anytime
  • The cost of the 1st withdrawal from a bonus account is 7 USD. These funds will be deducted from the 1st withdrawal only. All the next withdrawals are free
  • It is necessary to leave a feedback about FBS services in any trading community forum when you make your 1st withdrawal from a bonus account
  • Every client may have ONLY ONE bonus account. In case several bonus accounts are found belonging to one person (or if such suspicions arise, including IP address match, contact info match, etc), all the bonuses will be cancelled, your profit will be cancelled, and your account will be blocked
  • FBS reserves the right to decline client’s bonus application without assigning any reason and prior notification.
  • FBS reserves the right to change or modify the promotion rules, stop the promotion or any of its parts anytime without prior notification. All the changes will be announced on our website in the “Company news” section

fbs-2.gif

We do hope that trading on bonus account lets you try out FBS advantages and becomes a starting point for our successful cooperation!

fbsmono.png

★★★ Registration for “999” is open ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Monday, Juni 11, 2012

999.jpg

Dear traders!

We are happy to announce that registration for «999» demo contest in now open.

The idea of “999” is very simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance and 1:100 leverage in it. You can trade 28 currency pairs and EAs are allowed.

The winners of “999” contest will be 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period. They will receive money prizes from FBS (555 USD, 333 USD and 111 USD). These prizes may be withdrawable from your account any time. The contestant with the lowest deposit by the end of the contest will get a special encouraging prize from FBSFBS MasterCard.

Contest period: 4.06.12 - 19.06.12

Registration for the contest: 20.06.12 - 20.07.12

Take part and win! Get all the luck!

Read more about “999”: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

★★★ Registration for “999” is open ★★★

GarisSinar.gif Monday, Juni 11, 2012 999.jpg

Dear traders! We are happy to announce that registration for «999» demo contest in now open. The idea of “999” is very simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance and 1:100 leverage in it. You can trade 28 currency pairs and EAs are allowed. The winners of “999” contest will be 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period. They will receive money prizes from FBS (555 USD, 333 USD and 111 USD). These prizes may be withdrawable from your account any time. The contestant with the lowest deposit by the end of the contest will get a special encouraging prize from FBSFBS MasterCard. Contest period: 4.06.12 - 19.06.12 Registration for the contest: 20.06.12 - 20.07.12

Take part and win! Get all the luck! Read more about “999”: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

awa_2010.pngnagrady2.jpgawa_2011.png Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

I will participate again for this contest. Thousand trader are follow this 999 demo contest each mounth, so this contest is really challangging for me.

★★★ June 11 - 17: main events of the week ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

week_ahead.jpg

Tuesday, June 12:

Japan: Tertiary industry activity is expected to increase by 0.4% in April after a 0.6% decline in March.

Australia: May NAB business confidence index will be released (in April the index reached 4). Australia: The RBA’s Governor Glenn Stevens is scheduled to speak at the Prime Minister's Economic Forum.

Euro zone: Greek T-bill auction. Dutch 20-year bond auction.

Great Britain: According to economists, manufacturing production in April increased by 0.1% compared with a 0.9% growth in March.

U.S.: Federal budget balance is expected to show $107.2B deficit in May after $59.1B surplus.

Wednesday, June 13:

Euro zone: Industrial production in the region is forecasted to drop by 0.9% in April after a 0.3% decline in March. Germany holds a 10-year bond auction. Italy holds a T-bill auction, Germany - a bond auction.

U.S.: Retail sales are to decrease by 0.1% while core retail sales (excluding automobiles) – to increase by the same percent. Producer price index may go down by 0.6% in May. The April disappointing results, when a 0.2% decline was recorded, reinforce the worries about the further monetary policy easing. Business inventories may increase by 0.4% April. Later in the day a 10-year bond auction will be held.

Thursday, June 14:

New Zealand: The Reserve Bank of New Zealand is widely expected to keep its official cash rate (OCR) at 2.5%. According to the RBNZ Governor Alan Bollard, inflation is within the expected range and the domestic economy is showing signs of recovery; the global outlook, however, remains unclear. Some investors see the downward risks for the OCR after the Reserve Bank Australia unexpectedly cut the rates to 3.5% last week. The RBNZ senior economist Stephen Toplis, however, believes it is unnecessary for the regulator to cut rates in the manner the market has been trying to price.

Switzerland: The Swiss Libor rate is expected to remain unchanged at 0-0.25%. The announcement is to be accompanied by the central bank’s quarterly monetary policy statement and followed by a press conference. The SNB is also to publish its financial stability report on Thursday.

Euro zone: The ECB is to issue its monthly bulletin, which reveals the statistical data that the ECB Governing Board evaluated when making the latest interest rate decision, and provides detailed analysis of current and future economic conditions. The regional CPI growth in May is forecasted remain at 2.4%, while core CPI – at 1.6%. Italy holds a bond auction.

Canada: Housing price index, a key indicator of the housing industry’s health, may increase by 0.5% in April after a 0.3% growth in March.

U.S.: Core CPI is predicted to gain 0.2% in May, while CPI is expected to decline by 0.2%. A slight rise of unemployment claims to 378,000 is expected. In the previous week the number of people applying for unemployment benefits dropped to 377,000 from 389,000, while economists expected claims to reach 381,000. U.S. holds a 30-year bond auction.

Great Britain: The Bank of England Governor Mervyn King is to speak.

Friday, June 15:

Japan: The Bank of Japan is expected to leave the overnight call rate at the minimum of 0.1%. The announcement is to be accompanied by the bank’s rate statement and a press conference to discuss the rate decision.

Euro zone: The ECB President Mario Draghi speaks.

Canada: Manufacturing sales, a leading indicator of economic health, are expected to go up by 2.2% in April after a 1.9% growth in March.

Great Britain: Britain’s trade deficit is expected to decline slightly to 8.5B.

U.S.: Empire State Manufacturing Index in June is to decline to 14.1 from the previous 17.1 print, while the industrial production in May is likely to increase by 0.1% vs. a 1.1% growth in April. Capacity utilization rate, a leading indicator of consumer inflation, is expected to remain at 79.2%. Economists forecast the preliminary UoM consumer sentiment index to decline to 77.5 in June. In May the key indicator of the consumer spending reached its highest level in four years (79.3), what is a good sign for the U.S. economy.

Sunday, June 17:

Euro zone: Greece will hold the new parliamentary elections after the vote last month failed to form a coalition. According to recent surveys, 23% of the respondents support the pro-bailout party New Democracy, and 11.2% - the socialist Pasok party, which also backs the rescue program. 22%, however, support the anti- bailout Syriza party. In France the second round of parliamentary elections will be held. In the first round of the parliamentary elections the Socialist Party of President Francois Hollande is expected to receive a majority.