DMT Exchange Blog DMT Cryptocurrency Blog

Best Change

chardyme

Ramro Forum - forum.ramro.org

I AM NOT THE ADMIN!

This is newly launched forum by www.ramro.org .

In main site they are running Worldwide free sms with lots of other stuffs and now they have launched a Paid to post forum for online earners.

Posting Rate: 5cent per thread and

3cent per post

Payment Process:Webmoney,Alertpay and Paypal.

they have a contest in their forum watch out friends this is going really amazing..

Minimum payout amount was $10 but was recently announced changed to $6.

To know more register to this forum with below link :

http://forum.ramro.org/index.php?referrerid=10

I think the site have already lowered their minimum payout here which is $6. This is really a good update because now we can reach cashout by just 200 posts. :)

Well for me up to now the payout is high the admin need to reduce it to 2 or 3 so that many members can reach it and post there payment proof so that many people can comfirm that the site is paying and this will enable others to join too.

The following are the updated posting rates in each section of this forum, so I hope that you will get to know the right information here :

Posting Rates For Each Forum

Forums Ramro$ Per Thread Rarmo$ Per Post

Rules And Regulations 0.00 0.00

News And Announcements 0.00 0.00

Report Bugs 0.00 0.00

Service Improvements! Any Ideas? 0.00 0.00

Payment Section 0.00 0.00

HYIP Section 5.00 3.00

Autosurf,Manual Surf & Paid to Surf Programs Discussion 3.00 2.00

GPT Programs 3.00 2.00

MLM, Money Cyclers & Network Marketing 3.00 2.00

Affiliate Marketing 3.00 2.00

Offer For HYIP/Autosurf Monitors 0.00 0.00

Payment Processors/Digital Ecurrencies 0.00 0.00

Currency Exchange Service 0.00 0.00

Personal/Member to Member Exchange Section 0.00 0.00

Google 0.00 0.00

Yahoo 0.00 0.00

Web Seo Design & Development 0.00 0.00

Search Engine Optimisation 0.00 0.00

Ramro Offers 0.00 0.00

Member to Member offers 0.00 0.00

Buy, Sell and Trade 0.00 0.00

Introduce Yourself 0.00 0.00

General Discussion 0.00 0.00

Music 2.00 1.00

Movies 2.00 1.00

Sports 2.00 1.00

Products 2.00 1.00

Video Games/Gaming 2.00 1.00

Tutorials 2.00 1.00

World News 2.00 1.00

Note: In All Payment Proof Section and Closed Programs Section 0.00 Ramro$

Thanks for that information. Also, I think, the admin of this forum has already lowered the minimum cash out amount to $6. Meaning, if a poster will create posts solely in the GPT section, this member has to create 300 posts to reach the cash out level.

indeed the same as the forum in general but to cashout above the best forum. and this makes me doubt if when I reach the cashout, will be paid will not. and I should better wait and see this forum

According to chardyme, the post rate for the GPT sections have been raised to 4 cents per new thread and 3 cents per post. This is a big advantage for those who are promoting a lot of PTCs.

Well thats good but i hope the admin will also try to add lr as one of the payment processors though the minimum cashout up to now is high but i will manage to be active but not much and when i see some payment proof i will be so active.

It is a new forum wherein it have also chat site. Interesting that it looks like lot forum in forum template and script. Although, it is a new forum so hard to say if admin is trusted and will pay members or if the payment process is fast.

Yeah, it remains to be seen if this forum will not go the way, other new forums went, which is to become a non-paying forum. It can be good to those who have been posting here and it will turn out that the admin is trust-worthy.

I hope other posters would start posting in here so far I am replying at my own posts, hahaha. Well it is hard to prove something about this forum because of that. Hopefully I have enough guts to achieve goal here.

You mean that it is allowed to have consecutive posts. Well I will try but then my concern will be if admin will pay members. Well I see that the admin here named Ambrosia. Hoping he/she will be in the ptp industry and serious enough and will be someday we have this forum as great as others.

Well, if creating successive posts is allowed, members can reach the cash out limit in no time. But I think, chardyme is just joking when he posted that he is already replying to his own posts. The admin would not permit such postings.

Right now Its wait and see for me. I'm tired of joining new ptp forum that don't last at all. Been active in six to eight new ptp and sad to say all of them except two pays me. So in short its a waste of time if you join a ptp early. So if ramro will be paying regularly then I will going to join in. But right now I'm more on wait and see.

Yeah, the bad experience with new forums is taking its toll on posters. Usually, when there are new forums, they would be enthusiastically be welcomed by posters and be active in them. But now, posters are wary of these new forums.

Well despite many bad experiences from new ptp forums, I am still aiming to achieve and reach minimum payout in here just to show other posters if this forum will going to pay or not.

I believe that many posters will be watching your progress. If you will be able to get paid here, it will be quite a nice amount you will be getting. And you will be the first one (and hopefully, not the last one).

I also wanted to know how true is their referral contest if admin is really can afford to spend 80 dollars for referral contest. We will see that and will have in relief after we will see here a payment from the forum.

Well I am not really aware of that referral contest as I am more active in posting for this forum, I would just leave to posters to join me if they want as their thread starter :D

Well I am not really aware of that referral contest as I am more active in posting for this forum, I would just leave to posters to join me if they want as their thread starter :D

i see you are one of the active poster here :D, that is a painful things when people not believe this site since this site is new and need more payment proof :D, but if he allow us to do back to back posting i think it is still fine

To see is to believe. Of course, as new forum it will difficult to attract members if they not found that they don't have payments yet or they have not good offers like the minimum payout here. So if there will be a good and favorable changes then we might able see huge members here.

Yes, that's why the Admin should do something to attract forum poster to be active in this forum, as nowadays there are lots of PTP forums.. And these forums should do something if they would want to attract forum poster.

My major problem is the payout which to me the admin got to work on because it's not going to encorage members in anyway.More as payment processors should be added to beacause majority of PTP forums make use of varities of payment processor

I am already a member there , but I noticed that the admin is out from the forum for 5 days ago , I sent 2 PM to him but did not received any replies , the rates are ok and I am ready to post there , but there are no any activities from the admin .

To see is to believe. Of course, as new forum it will difficult to attract members if they not found that they don't have payments yet or they have not good offers like the minimum payout here. So if there will be a good and favorable changes then we might able see huge members here.

since this site don't have too much activity i am sure that it will difficult for members to reach minimum payout here, and also the rate in PTP section which become the most active PTP forum is not high as many site offered, but i think the most important things is traffic and activity of this site

There truly isnt a lot of activity on the site. I also registered here a couple of days ago but found that it would be a bit hard to reach the set payout if things remain this way. I am also not used to creating threads of which there is a lack of threads in many sections at the moment. Its a pity because the post rates here are quite good and the topics are quite interesting as well.

Well I have stopped from posting in here because I was offline for a week but I am still determined to reach the minimum payout amount from here and would like to see if this forum is going to pay or not.

Well I have stopped from posting in here because I was offline for a week but I am still determined to reach the minimum payout amount from here and would like to see if this forum is going to pay or not.

It is quite risky having efforts to post without any test or guarantee that admin will pay us. Just think that we need to reach for 600 points or 6 dollars and then at the end you will find out you will have not the payment. That is why we do want to have alteast 2 minimum payout as a testing stage for members or else the activity will remain low.

Well I am quite near so I think there is no use in backing up, hehehe. Well I hope that I can find more time to post in here and be able to reach that minimum payout of this forum had to be offered.

Well I am quite near so I think there is no use in backing up, hehehe. Well I hope that I can find more time to post in here and be able to reach that minimum payout of this forum had to be offered.

Okay. We will waiting for your payment request as well as your payment here. So it seems if ever you will be the one who will able to reach the minimum payout here. Then will follow on you to post if you received the payment already.

Hahaha, wait for me, don't you want to help me out here, hehehe. Anyways all I do here is post some new threads because I don't have any thing to discuss with other posters here or even with myself :D

@chardyme: LOL, it is being hard to be active alone here, in this week i never visit this site, but later i will trying to make some thread in HYIP section also some posts in other good paying section here, maybe 25 posts is enough :D

Well today I will try my very best to reach the minimum payout amount and finally request for payment and hopefully to prove this forum to be paying or not, hopefully it is paying :D

here's an updated guys, I finally reached 600 points last night and have already requested for payment and now we will wait whether this forum will be paying or not, hopefully it is.

Yeah,i honestly agree with the fact that the admin needs to add more payment processors for members to be able to get their money out without any problem.A good forum site needs to consider this.As for this site,i am gonna wait a little longer to be sure the admin means business.

Yes, chardyme done requesting for the payment. However, it seems it is not yet approve and for sure admin do see it already since it is 2 days already that he requested it. Hoping he will get paid for the first payment here.

Yeah it was already 2 days, but I don't mind that just yet, I can wait for a week to see if the admin of this forum really pays, anyways I haven't chatted the admin for quite some time, perhaps there will be times that I can caught him up to chat.

Yeah,i honestly agree with the fact that the admin needs to add more payment processors for members to be able to get their money out without any problem.A good forum site needs to consider this.As for this site,i am gonna wait a little longer to be sure the admin means business.

LOL, first we must check it first, are admin truly need it? and see are advertiser pay him through it?or admin use another payment processor to earn from the other site? if yes it could be added but if not, i think it is not a wise decision to add another payment processors

Guess what, admin have already responded to my message and he said that he has problem with paypal and he ask me for other payment processor like AP and LR, and I gave him my LR account, so again waiting to be paid :D

For sure they might have problem in sending payment via paypal as I believe the admin is Indian so preferably they will not able to send funds in other countries. But then still good to have other payment methods. And still waiting for your payment.

Well that's right anyways good thing admin informed me about hence I gave my LR id which most likely I would prefer than paypal anyways, as in the payment request thread, he only mentioned AP and PP that is why I requested in PP first.

Well that's right anyways good thing admin informed me about hence I gave my LR id which most likely I would prefer than paypal anyways, as in the payment request thread, he only mentioned AP and PP that is why I requested in PP first.

i think everyone have their own opinion about that, as for me AP and LR is good but paypal in here also good, just see what i need. well today i make some posts here about 5 posts and hopefully next i can reach more posts here so i can requset my payment too

I just hope the Admin will soon pay you! So, that i can commence my posting activity in here though that was really bad if the Admin has problem with Paypal but at least there is an alternative which is LR.

I visited ramro.org and it a different site. lols. I don't know that I need to type forum.ramro.org. I just only type ramro.org and I visited a wrong site. I'm hoping that I will going to try to be active in ramro and hope that I will get paid also. At the same time I'm waiting for you guys to get paid. Because if you don't get paid then I will going to stop posting in here also.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 3/25/2012 5:06 PM

Batch: 89410423

From Account: U4370141 (forum.ramro.org)

Amount: $5.78

Memo: Paid to Username: chardyme From www.forum.ramro.org(GET PAID TO POST)

Thank you.

Great for chardyme finally, I will consider this forum as one of good forums that is paying. For sure, chardyme's effort already paid off. Wishing that we will able to have more activity whenever i start my activity in ramro.

the admin of this site is not active at all , the forum also became not active , I have joined this forum but I stopped posting there until seeing if the admin will back to the forum or not .

The forum is good and paying as I have proven that already and all my effort on this forum finally paid off and finally see some other posters already posting here now :D

The forum is good and paying as I have proven that already and all my effort on this forum finally paid off and finally see some other posters already posting here now :D

That's good. I just started to post in here and in just one day I do manage to post and earn 50 cents. In this case if I earn 50 cents each day in here I can reach 5 dollars in just 10 days. Not bad right? I'm hoping that its going to be good and paying for a long time. Because I have three stable ptp forums that still not paying and I'm hoping to find at least three new ptp to augment my loss of income from the three that still not pay me.

Well that is good to know budado, it is good to see other posters now starting to post for this forum too, well I am looking forward to see more posters to post here too.

Well, i will check the posting rates again and if there are some three cents paying section then i might consider joining but i know creating a new threads in HYIP discussion would give you five cents per threads which is indeed high. So, Paypal excluded from the list of payment method.

I'm trying hard to be more active on this site while it is still paying. As we know sometimes new forums can only early on before they become unstable or non paying. So I would take the opportunity while it's there.

Yes, we will not still able to think that a forum will be stable if that will comes from the admin's pocket so we need to help admin atleast to have advertisers by doing also great posts and activity. For now, we see they are good forum to post as we see payment recently.

Of course we would like to see more advertisers for the site. I can be indeed more active on the site as I don't think it's hard at all to post on this site. Anyway I'm not familiar with the admin of this site yet.

Yes, we can't call it as stable as it is just a new Forum and the Admin surely uses his funds from his pocket to pay the members. Yeah! Of course, we are hoping for the best as it would benefit us, if the Forum will last longer.

Well I think admin of this forum is also the admin of some ptp forum before something named like ambrosia.forum.net, something like that and I hope yeah he will get more advertisers in this forum.

Have he got any advertiser?well,i can see your posts saying that you already got payment from the admin thats really great as i will start posting here soonest though won't be that easy to reach minimum payment request.

I play my part with this forum by posting only 17 post in here today but what I dont realy like is some of my post was not reply even after two days i dont know what is the major problem ,if its a payment issue I think we have seen a payment atleast lets help the admin get some advitiser for us and the forum as a whole.

At first I don't like the minimum is just too high but since I start posting in here I realize that its just working fine and I'm thinking that its good to waste some time in here. Yes waste simply because I still don't reach minimum and cashout in here. If I got paid then I will going to upgrade this site in my list of paying ptp. But as long I myself not reach minimum and cashout I can't say its paying.

Well I already reached another minimum payout amount from this forum last week and have already requested for payment and hoping that admin would once again be paying me for my efforts here :D

Well, having that mindset is better that you are wasting time because even chardyme got paid in here already we still don't know because the funds will come from Admin's pocket. Perhaps when we see Advertiser we'll feel comfortable in posting.

first need payment proof, and after some payment proof here then ask for advertisers again LOL, if you want to be active here just be active it will help indie and also chardyme here reach payout faster, i see he is one of the very active members here especially in PTP section

Well I already posted payment proof about this forum as I have already been paid by this forum last month and I also have existing payment request waiting to be paid once again here.

I have high hopes with this ptp forums. Although activity in here is not that good but at least theirs an activity in here. My concern though is that since theirs a lot of ptp forums that has stop paying I'm wondering if this one will become a contender or just to turn to scam just like other newbies.

I'm hoping that this one will be much more stable.

I have high hopes with this ptp forums. Although activity in here is not that good but at least theirs an activity in here. My concern though is that since theirs a lot of ptp forums that has stop paying I'm wondering if this one will become a contender or just to turn to scam just like other newbies.

I'm hoping that this one will be much more stable.

i see this one still stable as i see a payment proof about how they paid the members and it seems chardyme payment proof, well it seems i will trying to be more active here after leave this site for some days, it seems i can make about 10 post per day

more than 9 days and my payment is still in the pending , I think the admin is back again to delay in doing payouts . I sent PM to him asking him about he delaying in doing payment . but I did not received any reply

more than 9 days and my payment is still in the pending , I think the admin is back again to delay in doing payouts . I sent PM to him asking him about he delaying in doing payment . but I did not received any reply

i see admin not online today, i wonder what happened, but i think you should patience to wait for the payment dude,if they still not paid you in 14 day since you request maybe you can ask them more about the payment if they don't answer, i think they are have little problem

how did you know the admin went online this day. i didn't any notice that admin posted on the site or even on the announcement section. but anyways, there is still no payment done. i hope that admin will give us update of the payments when it will be processed. although i have no payment request but it will encourage me to post more to see new set payment proof.

Well still my payment request was not yet been checked by admin, I wonder if his mom is still sick, I guess I will just have to message him once again to check his current status.

how did you know the admin went online this day. i didn't any notice that admin posted on the site or even on the announcement section. but anyways, there is still no payment done. i hope that admin will give us update of the payments when it will be processed. although i have no payment request but it will encourage me to post more to see new set payment proof.

see MY post CAREFULLY, i don't said ADMIN ONLINE that day, can you see that? well i don't check this site lately and make post here, it seems i lost my motivation to make post here with the activity here that is not good too much

i see this one still stable as i see a payment proof about how they paid the members and it seems chardyme payment proof, well it seems i will trying to be more active here after leave this site for some days, it seems i can make about 10 post per day

I think its only member not members since theirs only one who got paid in here chardyme and his second request of payments has been pending like two to three weeks already. I already have 350 points in here but I decided to stop posting in here. I'm going to return and post in here once he got paid again. Its good to hope that its one is going to be paying hyip as its going to be a good additional in my list of ptp site.

Well yeah I guess you stop and watch if the admin is going to verify my points, truthfully I think there is glitch in point system, as I don't know how I easily reach another 600 points from this forum, perhaps there is addition points for creating new threads or perhaps my referral?

Well yeah I guess you stop and watch if the admin is going to verify my points, truthfully I think there is glitch in point system, as I don't know how I easily reach another 600 points from this forum, perhaps there is addition points for creating new threads or perhaps my referral?

yes i was surprised the big points you got even if i calculate it i think you got more points than what your post have made. but i joined this site using your name as referral. maybe that is why you got nice points here. maybe others joined under you as well.

glitch? i think you should report that to admin so, he can fix the problem, it will be bad for us if the glitch is not fixed by admin, it will only waste my time to be active in this forum too, but i think i will see if you get paid or not

Well admin have already responded to my message last week from this forum and he said he is busy that is why he can't manage the forum right now and he even want me to be the moderator for this forum which I don't like to accept.

Well admin have already responded to my message last week from this forum and he said he is busy that is why he can't manage the forum right now and he even want me to be the moderator for this forum which I don't like to accept.

Why not? its a good thing. If you become mod in here I'm going to be active in here again. Just ask him to give you 50 dollars reserve to pay those who are posting in here. Just to make sure that we going to get paid. lols.

If admin still do reply that means he is still active and still hoping to make his site a paying forum and that for me is a good thing.

Why don't you want to be the mod of the site. As long as the admin would be paying well you should accept the mod job. Anyway the site is hard to load right now.

I've got too many things to do online, I have many ptp forums to post into, aside from that I also have a job offline that I should take care of, so I don't want to take too much time online for being a moderator, sorry about that guys.

I've got too many things to do online, I have many ptp forums to post into, aside from that I also have a job offline that I should take care of, so I don't want to take too much time online for being a moderator, sorry about that guys.

i think that is your own decision, but today i see this forum don't have good activity, maybe members don't think about reach payout here, as it is high and also the rate here is not quite good for them

Well I am still posting for this forum including some fellow posters, well I hope that admin is already back to manage the forum and hopefully he can already review my request and pay.

i have reached payout already. so i can stop posting now and just wait for the admin pays for my payout request. so i think i don't advice any one to keep on posting here while we are still waiting to get paid.

yeah I also saw that you already made a payment request from this forum, well I hope admin will already be back to verify our payment requests here and hopefully we will both get paid here.

I am surprised why the admin is setting the minimum cashout to $6.That means we have to make 200 posts before we can reach that.It will create a problem for the admin later on if there are lot of payments to clear with higher amounts.

The admin was still not around to be online and manage the forum, no response was made to the message I have sent yesterday to him and I guess I will just have to wait til next week for him to appear.

Wew, this forum have malware detected by google chrome. So wonder if you guys also have that. Hope so, as seems the admin is really inactive as I do feel he left already and we might see uninteresting events like this.

Hmmmm,thank God i never started posting in here because i usually gets upset when my payment are being delayed though the admin might clear the payment later perhaps we don't know when yet,well,lets just keep watching.

this forum is not good at all , there are 2 pending payouts for more than 15 days , actually I do not think that this admin is honest man , why he opened the forum if he cant pay to the members for their posts ?

The admin was still not around to be online and manage the forum, no response was made to the message I have sent yesterday to him and I guess I will just have to wait til next week for him to appear.

I guess its better to give up this site and be happy that you got paid first and last in here. lols. I guess admin of this site is newbies and just don't know how to get advertisers or don't know how to make his site earn. I also loss about 150 post in here. But that's life. We need to move on now. I guess the waiting game in here is over. Its been many weeks now.

I have not yet joined the forum yet but i guess its a good one here as the case maybe.I hope to join in here soon andmake a very enquiries in here before i will sart any activity here.

Hmmmm,thank God i never started posting in here because i usually gets upset when my payment are being delayed though the admin might clear the payment later perhaps we don't know when yet,well,lets just keep watching.

Well,if the admin is someone that is updating members on their payment issue,posters won't be scare to make posts on the site.Right now though, for me,i am not ready to post on the site because of all the negative comments from other members.

i am totally disappointed with the site. as there is no payment till now. i think members should avoid posting on the site for now. it has not proven to be a stable forum. hopefully it can prove me wrong that we can still see it paying again.

i agree with you, for the one who want to make post here , it is wiser if they check this site first, and in the payment section to see if admin already paid members or not because until now if you all checked the site, admin still not pay members and i wonder what is going with this forum later

If this admin is even serious with the site,he can at least join other forum sites and be updating members in there.There are many admins doing that.It will give the members more assurance that the admin means business.

I for sure can't imagine posting here as i cannot be able to access the site ever since i heard abut the site.Thank God that i can't access the site till date and to make posts.

Its always tricky to be the one of the first members on a forum who join especially when you have no historical background on the admin. But someone has got to do it at the end of the day. I just hope that admin does pay those members that have already reached payout even if he decides not to go ahead with the forum as they deserve it.