Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Question about forex

iwenwcren

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want to start trading, make sure you you select the right broker. Right broker will bring comfort to our trading. We can be active in the forex forum if you want to find the right broker. And most importantly we need to test first broker who will we choose. Make sure the server is very fast, easy and fast transaction processing, low spreads., Etc.. And I found it in instaforex.

• 1 month later...

There are a lot of things to Forex than the average newbie knows. Forex is not an easily accessible zone where the trader hopes to make whatever amount of money he wishes to make without knowledge. Yes, choosing a right broker determines your sustenance because no matter the level of knowledge you have without a good broker, it will only waste to scam.

I think there are hundreds of Forex brokers available online. You can go for a search in google with thread "Genuine Forex brokers" and the results are mind blowing. You will get puzzled to select one from them. It is better to go for a review of each available broker. For me FBS is a good option as it is giving $5 for newbies to trade with it and enjoy the profit as real money. 

For me I always concentrate with one broker site which is really the best from here but aside from this i can just tell you that there is nothing which you urge to do if you actually want to succeed forex have so many ways which you can get proper orientation of time and things here

Sometimes I really wanna ask why there are so many losses in Forex even when there are a lot of enlightenment about it. A lot of people tend to learn now and understand better before trading unlike the way it was back then. Forex seems easier and more comprehensible these days due to the vast knowledge a lot of people has got about it.

• 1 month later...

Sometimes I really wanna ask why there are so many losses in Forex even when there are a lot of enlightenment about it. A lot of people tend to learn now and understand better before trading unlike the way it was back then. Forex seems easier and more comprehensible these days due to the vast knowledge a lot of people has got about it.

I think before we trade in forex, we must learn first. Forex trading is not an easy way to earn money. We must really understand what we've learned in forex and we also must improve our skills. We can use our experience as a lesson to make us be better. Do not forget with the trading psychology.

learn will always become initial step. no traders able to become skilled without conduct training. competency or skills required to be profitable are knowledge regarding with analysis and how to mastering the strategy. many traders struggle because they are not enough to spend the effort and time to learn and take training.

I think before we trade in forex, we must learn first. Forex trading is not an easy way to earn money. We must really understand what we've learned in forex and we also must improve our skills. We can use our experience as a lesson to make us be better. Do not forget with the trading psychology.

of course, before we trade real account then we have much to learn and practice trading on a demo account. so we will get trading experience, with this experience then we can trade better when trading on a demo account.

However, it's not all who really practice in the Demo account. Forex is just what you can make out of it. There are traders who can trade in the real account directly without passing through the Demo account and bravo, come out with some good result at the end of the day. The trader can always trade in the real account as though he is learning but only after some skills have been acquired.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are a newbie trader and you are looking for a broker that you will trade with, it will be better for you to choose a very good and regulated broker for starting and then open a demo account to learn how to trade first of all. By the time you will finish, you will know how to choose a good broker according to what you need.

the best is choose to join regulated forex brokers. especially when it regulated on Europe countries and US. they are all famously reliable. not advisable if traders join a broker because interested with bonus offered only. capital safety is critical and regulated forex brokers able to provide it.

Forex is a high risk business. to be able to get profit from forex then we must learn, learn and learn. with a lot to learn so we can minimize the risk, so that we can make money from forex. Many sources of tips that can make a place for learning. Like the demo account, we can use a demo account to learn and practice trading

@standart, yeah. Regulated brokers who mainly come from the US are always tough and that is why some traders tend to stick with them. They ensure that rules are followed to the later and you have some degree of security to whatever funds you have with them. A lo try of people would want to trade with them but some of them set high minimum.

• 4 months later...

well, obviously forex is flexible business. market run over the counter which make it open for full 24 hours. we are has chance to trade whenever we want. if we are has main day job, we can trade part time at night. personally, I treat forex as part time business. use swing approach and set TP and SL tools. does not monitoring it all the time while use my free time to get additional income from posting job.

• 2 weeks later...

well, obviously forex is flexible business. market run over the counter which make it open for full 24 hours. we are has chance to trade whenever we want. if we are has main day job, we can trade part time at night. personally, I treat forex as part time business. use swing approach and set TP and SL tools. does not monitoring it all the time while use my free time to get additional income from posting job.

If you do swing then how will you know your SL and your TP? I guess I can say its easy to get SL but TP in swing? Swing strategy do last days or weeks or even months. So how can you figure what will be your TP if you going to use swing strategy? Unless you are using different strategy and just call its swing strategy.

To be honest i have not tired any of those and by the looks they are not popular or reputed either which is a big requirement when it comes to Forex trading as going with a raw broker can basically put us in a sea saw situation which can cause disaster as no one can afford to lose his hard earn money with such brokers.

I would strongly recommend OctaFX as it is an ideal broker for all of us as from providing us Instant payments, low spreads from 0.2 pips and up to 1:500 leverage with micro lots (0.01 size) and best of all they have a customer service which is there for us in any difficult situation no matter what time it is and it is not necessary that we need to be investor even a normal person can ask them question which they feel more than happy to reply.

• 2 weeks later...

We need to look for a better broker not doubt but what I have to say here is that a good trader must always try his best and work on how to build his trade at first before thinking of profit I know profit will always come but first of all we need to try and trade with a well regulated broker

one way to choose a broker is to perform tests against the broker. You can test your brokers by opening a demo account. Although demo account is not with real money it however gives you access to real trading conditions and allows you among other things to see the spreads of the broker, the speed of order execution, reliability of trading platform, etc.

Now I am trying to maximize my trading done in the Armada Markets with trying to trade with discipline. I use scalping method, this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker perovide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot; minimum deposit 50 EUR/USD/GBP/PLN provide me the comfort to trade with my style without worried

one way to choose a broker is to perform tests against the broker. You can test your brokers by opening a demo account. Although demo account is not with real money it however gives you access to real trading conditions and allows you among other things to see the spreads of the broker, the speed of order execution, reliability of trading platform, etc.

Now I am trying to maximize my trading done in the Armada Markets with trying to trade with discipline. I use scalping method, this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker perovide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot; minimum deposit 50 EUR/USD/GBP/PLN provide me the comfort to trade with my style without worried

Of course, we should choose broker which give us convenience service. Try to use demo account first to get more trading experience. Leverage from broker must be maximized as well as possible. Demo account from broker also can be maximized to choose the right leverage for trading