Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

Nothing is clear still though the email from admin served its purpose well

and we can see several members logged in on the forum

The point to see here is whether admin shall be able to maintain this activity after 3 days

let us hope for good - there was a time admin has been doing very good job there is nothing wrong giving him another 3 days time.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is information that admins will pay for all at the end of the month of January,

but members now no longer feel confident enough about these promises are not implemented,

because in the beginning, the information from the admins that he will pay at the end of the month of December,

and now there is a new promise that the payment will be in the end of January,

Anyway will wait, because certainly if we do not receive payment until the end of January,

we will consider the Forum had been turned into a scam.

Nothing is clear still though the email from admin served its purpose well

and we can see several members logged in on the forum

The point to see here is whether admin shall be able to maintain this activity after 3 days

let us hope for good - there was a time admin has been doing very good job there is nothing wrong giving him another 3 days time.

yes thats right. In the same time, maybe it could be so easy the admin dont wanna pay back the advertisers money....and so he needs to send out the email for to get the members back for a couple of days...

we talking money in the end. But yepp theres no reason why not wait and see if we get paid from tomorrow to wednesday :/

I don't know if this admin can pay all this out payout, when i visit this site yesterday i saw many people still asking for payment request. The thing is are they reading any other forum about hyrextalk? It is now past three days and admin is yet to do as promised. As Admin turn to a liar? Well lets see.

I don't understand this. If he is lying what he benefits from it? Some traffic to the site but what else? And if he is lying he has no creditability in the future. Nobody believes him anymore. None got paid so far? I looked that site yesterday and I quite liked the looks of it.

As I visit the site, I'm so glad that I have found a few request that has been processed/paid already, hope this activity will continue until he processed everything in the payment section. That's when I will decide to go back and post here again.

But i think that the admin is paying it himself am glad that this forum has come back to life and hope in a few days time admin would have processed every payment then activity will continue as usual. This forum used to be a very interesting place to post.

A very nice earning place i think.One of my friends mailed me about this forum a few weeks ago but i could not get enough time to peep once there.Hence today i must some time to join in this forum.Thanks for sharing details with the friend of digital money talk.

I see that one page of payment requests via Alertpay has been cleared. However, there are still two more pages. I hope it will be cleared out before next week because I really need the money before next week.

This is exactly what I knew before, that the admin do not have enough credit in his account in Liberty,

Therefore, I knew they would be interested in requests for payment by Alrtpay first , so

I saw some members there say they may remit payment requests from Liberty to Alrtbay.

I don't hope too much for this site will pay my 2 pending request payments. My pending req for $10 just missing or maybe it was just deleted. I stop posting quite long cause It just waste my time to be there. There are many good forums outside except this one

Well they are just giving us always false hope, as of now I will not give any interest here .If they pay , its good, if they won't then let it be.

I think there are far more better forums than them, like DMT and MTW, so why should I waste time waiting , and I might be waiting here for nothing.

hmmm if he cleared some alertpay requests then will he also clear this week LR payout requests?

well anyway, as what I have said before, I am not hoping anymore from this forum and I already gave it up.

so I hope you guys who hoped for payment from HT, will be paid .:D