Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is this good to trade live?

Tariq777

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is in live account that the real thing happens and no matter how long we trade in Demo, it cannot guarantee any profit. Trading in the live account is the main reason everyone trades and the more reason there is losses too. It is the point that the main profit is decided.

• 7 months later...

The only place where you could get money from your trading is live account, it is useless if you trade and make profit but the profit is not real for you, isn't it? Also this is what people called as REAL account, where the loss and profit are real and you can withdraw for it.

Yes, but we must prepare ourselves with skills and knowledge about forex. We will not get maximal result in forex if we don't have good skill. And if we want to use real account for trading, try to use small amount first. Even if there is free capital from broker, can try to maximize it.

• 1 month later...

its really good to trade live when we are has knowledge and understanding. while if we are unprepared yet as a trader, mean that we are has no good ability to perform proper analyis, and generate good trading decisions. things run complex and knowledge enabling us to make problems stand minimize.

forex is a good business which offering big profit potential. however, being profitable, require skills and understanding. no chance to make profit when traders has lack understanding. unable to perform proper analysis since no knowledge how to read market and circumstances.

I don't see any correlation but to trade live, people for sure must have experience in fact this is our only indicator that we can trade in live account where all loses and profit will become real, and usually for newbie their deposit is lower in live account, and they must control their emotion well in live account.

• 4 months later...

The best place to trade is actually live trading or real trading because this is the place where we will get our own money, which is the best place to do something since everything is real. I don't know if someone feel bad when trade live, but for me it feels great for this.

The best place to trade is actually live trading or real trading because this is the place where we will get our own money, which is the best place to do something since everything is real. I don't know if someone feel bad when trade live, but for me it feels great for this.

If we want to trade with real account, we need to prepare ourselves before we use real account. We can use small amount first and also hone trading psychology. learn more how to manage our account

If we want to trade with real account, we need to prepare ourselves before we use real account. We can use small amount first and also hone trading psychology. learn more how to manage our account

yes, have good self-preparation is very necessary in this forex trading, due to the well prepared then we will be able to manage capital well. we can use a demo account or by following the demo contest to prepare well

Hm, I see your posts don't contain anything that related to this thread, according to me that real account is the only place to earn money, of course it is good to trade live, but like aliforex said you need prepare yourself and demo account is the suitable place for doing something like that.

• 1 month later...

If a trader doesn't trade live, then apparently, he is trading in the Demo account and the only transcription to it is that he is still learning to trade. The evidence of being a good trader or one who really wants to earn is the fact that you are trading in the real account because that is what gives you the opportunity to earn.

If a trader doesn't trade live, then apparently, he is trading in the Demo account and the only transcription to it is that he is still learning to trade. The evidence of being a good trader or one who really wants to earn is the fact that you are trading in the real account because that is what gives you the opportunity to earn.

Demo account in a broker will help us to get more experience and knowledge about forex trading. Do not forget that demo account is the basics of forex trading. We can learn from this account before we invest our money in forex

Demo account in a broker will help us to get more experience and knowledge about forex trading. Do not forget that demo account is the basics of forex trading. We can learn from this account before we invest our money in forex

No one doubts that and for the fact that a trader wants to learn how well to trade in Forex, there is that need that he needs to start it up in the Demo account. Learning from the Demo account is one way to get to the real account but that not withstanding, there is this possibility that someone can also learn from the real account and earn.

AFTER you have traded in the demo account and you are able to learn well using the demo account, then you can start trading live. It is when you have the ability to trade in the live account that you can be able to say that you are a good trader. Live trading is what will give you the chance to make money from Forex and that is the main place to stay first.

I don't have any doubt that trader want to learn how well to trade in forex, in fact people are trying to use demo account to their fullest because they want to learn it faster and earn money in real account which testing their real ability to deal with real market. As long as they have good skills and has enough experience they are able to trade in live account.

• 1 month later...

Obviously that’s the final destination, if we don’t trade on live account then how are we supposed to make profits? It is obviously impossible, but yes we need to learn things well in order to do it. I do Binary Option trading with FMbinary.com, it’s super cool broker and allows me to learn things perfectly since they have outstanding education section on their web site which allows me to learn all at once and that too really perfectly without fees.

Obviously that’s the final destination, if we don’t trade on live account then how are we supposed to make profits? It is obviously impossible, but yes we need to learn things well in order to do it. I do Binary Option trading with FMbinary.com, it’s super cool broker and allows me to learn things perfectly since they have outstanding education section on their web site which allows me to learn all at once and that too really perfectly without fees.

The live account is where the real deal happens and if someone is not trading there, then apparently, he is not yet set for the real thing. Trading in the live account is one thing that gives you a chance to earn while the Demo account is specifically a place for those who want to learn and perfect their knowledge.

The live account is where the real deal happens and if someone is not trading there, then apparently, he is not yet set for the real thing. Trading in the live account is one thing that gives you a chance to earn while the Demo account is specifically a place for those who want to learn and perfect their knowledge.

This is exactly what i said; I believe that demo is very crucial, but if we have got the knowledge directly then too it is very useful. As I said I get incredible opportunity of free demo account while also having proper education course itself is really incredible, so that’s why I really love to work with them and I strongly believe that a good broker is necessary and that’s why I just enjoy to work with FMbinary.com broker, it’s superb.

Until you not trade live you can not get profit in your hand , You can not judge how much good you are in trading .Live trading is actual trading. Demo is practice account you can not earn from demo . Live trading id must if you want to be a part of forex international business. Invest as much you easily afford in live account for real trading.

Based on the result of OP i think he/she is ready enough but the question next is how to cope with stress if suffering big loss, i mean that strategy won't bring much profit but still there is possibility to lose too. Also i suggest that spend few weeks or months to prove it in long term, once that over he/she is more than enough to leave demo account.

Live trading is the main base of earning money online because if you do not trade in the live account, you are only practicing how to trade and there is no way you can make a good amount of money from the market when there's no real practice and when there's no real investment so far as the business is concerned. Forex gives a trader the chance to earn but this is in the live account.