How Much You Earn?

* Reply Post - $0.02

* New Thread - $0.02

* Payment Proofs- $0.01

* How much a Credit is worth - 1 Credit = $0.01

Minimum Payout -

$4 to Liberty Reserve

$4 to Alertpay

Members can create Maximum 8 Threads in a Day.

Here's the link:

http://www.onmoneyplanet.com/

I think they will activate your account first before you can start posting as I can't start posting yet.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it seems that members not interested to start posting in the forum because of the high payout request and low post rate. Really difficult to motivate on posting if we dont have seen any hopes of reaching faster the payout.

yes.oo@Ridik09, to reach the payout is realy hard and the payout thrashold is somwhat high with regards to the posting rate,the admin should do something fast abt this thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't care registering here in this new PTP forum simple because of the reasons other members have mentioned. Their rates are very low. Making a new thread for only 2 cents? It might have been better if they made it 3 cents per new thread. Also the minimum payout of $4 is too high considering that their low rates. I think they should lower it to $2 to make the members be active here.

• 2 weeks later...

I just joined this site. I will start posting in here also. I'm hoping that this one will be a good and paying forum. But same time I'm reserve with this one. I don't know how long this site will going to be a paying forum or is it going to be one. But I'm hoping that this one will be good and stable I hope.