Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gangster and forex world

well since the world has free markets that mean is everybody can join.l think if yahkuza is a criminal then he has to be in jail if he is a free person then it will be better for him to trade rather then making some dirty jobs :)we will need more investor always to make forex more attractive to public.in our case nothing loose or gain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm browsing the internet most of the gangster using forex just for money laundry

And they will really use Forex trading to launder or clean-up their "dirty" money or the money they got from their criminal activities. Once, these money goes through Forex, it can be considered "clean" already.

And they will really use Forex trading to launder or clean-up their "dirty" money or the money they got from their criminal activities. Once, these money goes through Forex, it can be considered "clean" already.

yeah

maybe because of that japanese goverment make it illegal for gangster to play forex

And criminals should really be restricted from playing in the forex market and in any other investment programs, for that matter. This is the problem of people who are known to be involved in criminal activities. Even if their money is clean, there will always be assumptions that these money are dirty.

As you just read in Japanese government try to do best to bring forex to avoid from the money maker for Yakuza by every traders in Japan must exam forex certificate for defense from Yakuza.Do you think about crime same as Yakuza or mafia should play in forex or not ?

as long as they have money i think that is still fine since in Forex we don't know who they are mafia?, scammer?, or could be housewife?, everyone can trading as long as you have fund to invest in forex broker, you can start to do trading :D

• 3 weeks later...

but everyone have their own right, that is what i think about. even they are a scammer or they are yakuza or anythings as long as they have ID card and have intention to trading clearly, they should do that things, it doesn't matter the fund where is it come from :D

@Nagilover, you told here that heard that Japanese organization has restrict some forex operation. Please make sure about that comment and try to give give some strong evidence with this action. I don not believe that Japanese government did took any action against Yakuza, probably they might violated government's rule. Because Japanese yen is another best currencies among the world.

@Nagilover, you told here that heard that Japanese organization has restrict some forex operation. Please make sure about that comment and try to give give some strong evidence with this action. I don not believe that Japanese government did took any action against Yakuza, probably they might violated government's rule. Because Japanese yen is another best currencies among the world.

For me Japanese giovernment must stopped action from yakuza gangster why? In this time 27 percentage of invsetor money in Nikei stock market invested by Yakuza for money laundering.Economic Police try to arrest Yakuza gansters too but It is not easy because power of money from Yakuza is strong.Many comment from government ever tell as All of Yakuza gangster may have cash about 163 Trillion dollars.( Trllion is meaning Million-Million)This money has more than 30 years Japanese government budget.It is the great reason of Japan try to destroy Yakuza by restrict way of money launder both in Nikei and Forex

For me Japanese giovernment must stopped action from yakuza gangster why? In this time 27 percentage of invsetor money in Nikei stock market invested by Yakuza for money laundering.Economic Police try to arrest Yakuza gansters too but It is not easy because power of money from Yakuza is strong.Many comment from government ever tell as All of Yakuza gangster may have cash about 163 Trillion dollars.( Trllion is meaning Million-Million)This money has more than 30 years Japanese government budget.It is the great reason of Japan try to destroy Yakuza by restrict way of money launder both in Nikei and Forex

hmm i think you are OOT a bit, antthenait ask you, to give some evidence about japan government restricted yakuza from trading, not the reason and how much they earned from stock and forex, but as for me as long as they are people who have intention to earn from forex, why not? there is little restriction in forex, and i think it is only about age

• 11 months later...

even criminal thing also involved with forex, forex is a very liquid market, as long as currency exist that thing will exist also. the gangster here only take chance of this one and make their money become more "white" :D , i really don't know if you all againts this all but up to now if people want to trade they can do as long as they have some documents, money to trade, and also must be about 17 or 18 years old(this age in my countries i don't know in the other countries :D )

• 2 months later...

As you just read in Japanese government try to do best to bring forex to avoid from the money maker for Yakuza by every traders in Japan must exam forex certificate for defense from Yakuza.Do you think about crime same as Yakuza or mafia should play in forex or not ?

It will be better if this news has the source. Because if there is no source about the issue like this one, then, it can be not correct. Or like just bluffing or looking for sensational thing. So, in this way, we have to be smart to get the issue, and not always accepting it blindly. So far, forex is just the system. And it can be used for good or for bad thing

Even there is no resource but that thing could be true, you know that everyone can trade especially with internet around money laundring will be an easier thing to happen, i can even do that but i think that is not a good deal to do, and i think gangster and mafia even can do that if they really want , and forex is an easy way to make your "dirty" money to" clean" money.

• 4 months later...

Well, you can't stop people from trading and usually these are people who gamble big. Just like in the gambling world, gangster made money from gambling cause they can't do anything else but rob people. Also, you can't tell who is gangster and who is not. I think its their problems but we just need to prevent from being scammed that is all. We should not do business with scammers. Other than that we should not care if they trade since its harmless for us. 

• 3 months later...

There is a proof of identity which is something that is important. Though one would not deny the fact that gangsters can paint a very bad image about Forex, o still believe that if a trader protects his account, there hardly would be a way either gangsters or scammers can penetrate it.

well since the world has free markets that mean is everybody can join.l think if yahkuza is a criminal then he has to be in jail if he is a free person then it will be better for him to trade rather then making some dirty jobs :)we will need more investor always to make forex more attractive to public.in our case nothing loose or gain.

• 3 weeks later...