Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Take Profit.. Worthy?

Tariq777

No matter how much we look into, take profit is really worthy first because of its automation. It is more accurate than so called human's cut profit and sometimes if the price is better you can get positive slippage. Second and the last because it is dependable, and don't involved your emotions, especially if the price is near the TP's area.

No matter how much we look into, take profit is really worthy first because of its automation. It is more accurate than so called human's cut profit and sometimes if the price is better you can get positive slippage. Second and the last because it is dependable, and don't involved your emotions, especially if the price is near the TP's area.

But tht automation could lead to more devastating shit. Why? Because it is not flexible as trailing stop which is keep moving so if the price turn back you still able to reaa bit profit. Take profit will just put the price under radar,without doing anything for it until it reaches that specific price.

• 1 month later...

Take profit is what every trader should try without take profit you can never do anything good on your own all that you need is to set the take profit this will give you the zeal to comeout with something more positive

As the name suggests, take-profit orders are used to lock in profits in the event the rate moves in a favorable direction and this is a good feature because of its automatic feature, makes it as one of the most useful feature ever use in forex trading platform which one of it is MetaTrader.  This widespread use makes me think it is one of the worthy feature to use.

Take profit still useful for trader in their plan management and this feature also can used to learning how to determine target on reasonable target according analysis, might also need trial and error and learning trend market behaviour to determine target profit, although some trader might not use target profit but they will cut profit manually

Many trader still use take profit because this is good feature in trading forex, but indeed not all trader use target profit which some of them use cut profit manually, and usually ea also work with use target profit, which this is good for learning target profit on reasonable target not only making take profit on large pips but not achieved

As long as your take profit won't hinder your growth. Well, to be honest sometimes take profit works fine but in the other times, it is just hinder our own growth when the market still has chance to climb or fall further take profit stops it, we just maybe get profit but in small share. This is what I said as hinder our growth even actually I feel fine as long as I can reach take profit.

Take profit without doubt is a worthy feature but how to optimized that is different story. Take profit is a good feature many people use it until now because of its capability to lowering the risk of one trader so they don't have to let emotions to take over when their profit is high. Basically TP is automatic cut profit, more precise and faster than manual cut profit.

Take profits can be used with the traders that want to make fixed number of pips and so they use take profits to lock on their profits.

To locking profit some trader might they use ea lock profit which will autimatically safe profit with modify order in profit, this similar with trailing stop which if order already move to floating profit certain pips number it will automatically moving stop loss according setting trailing stop

Take profits can be used with the traders that want to make fixed number of pips and so they use take profits to lock on their profits.

Fixed number if that has been decided but even like that you can change the value all the time as long as you don't reach that take profit point. You can lower or increase the value. Some traders did it in hope to touch the take profit value faster or even want to get bigger profit. Mostly people just stick with their original decided value.

• 11 months later...

For me it is worthy, you can say that is as my limit to how much I could be a greedy trader LOL, not to mention it also automated my trading which makes me able to trade without much tension. I don't have to look at my monitor over and over again, of course, it is good if you combined it with Stop Loss.

FXB Trading offers a perfect blend of hedging and scalping as a result of an ideal range of trading platforms. This is what every trader needs in the CFD market. The ECN/STP model offered by FXB Trading has no dealing desk. Traders can expect a genuine trading system hereFXB Trading offers a perfect blend of hedging and scalping as a result of an ideal range of trading platforms. This is what every trader needs in the CFD market. The ECN/STP model offered by FXB Trading has no dealing desk. Traders can expect a genuine trading system here

Take profit is important, and we can target profit if the occurrence in the market there is a price reversal, but also traders can plug a stop loss to better understand the risks to be the same in the target according to the analysis of each trader. Which will be good again try to take advantage of demo account in learning proper forex to run

@gaban Important and worthy at the same time, people usually forget how important this feature help your daily life and your trading career. At first, i manually trade, all the position closed by myself but that seems to be wasting time unless you are a scalper. But for someone who prefers a longer trading period, it is less hassle to use take profit and it also helps me to avoid greediness.

Well it is up to the trader's style but for me this feature is important and save me a lot of time also i can trade without any kind of emotions involved, the position closed so fast which is why i think overall Take profit is pretty good feature that all traders should try first, if not in real account then in demo account.

Well it is up to the trader's style but for me this feature is important and save me a lot of time also i can trade without any kind of emotions involved, the position closed so fast which is why i think overall Take profit is pretty good feature that all traders should try first, if not in real account then in demo account.

Handling trading skills will make traders more optimistic in the process of going out into the market, and this should be done routinely by traders with the benefit of a demo account in a good learning phase. We use the demo account will be better able to understand forex running correctly

It is not about the demo account but it is all about take profit, do you think that is worthed for you? For me very worth. I don't have to look at the screen so much, I just set my TP and then leave that alone until price touch TP. TP also help me to avoid emotion thingy such as greediness where I may prolong my profit because I think may get more.