Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Right now. I'm happy that I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading thanks to fxfred. I hope I can make good living in here. I just hope that I can maintain my earnings in fxfred that I can use to invest in forex trading right now. As right now what I earn in fxfred I now invest in forex trading. Hoping that I can add more capital in my account each time I trade.

Present contests will boost some of your earning and make people to reach maximum amount that can make from forum in a month. These are also very interesting one's.

Its good that the broker site is maintaining the same principle of members choosing what they do with their bonus from posting in here which is what makes the forum to be unique. Members are able to choose whether to trade with the bonus or withdraw it to their payment processor accounts.

Its good that the broker site is maintaining the same principle of members choosing what they do with their bonus from posting in here which is what makes the forum to be unique. Members are able to choose whether to trade with the bonus or withdraw it to their payment processor accounts.

Its a good gift for the members to able to withdraw bonus on their choice, some newbies not able to trade bonus if its not withdrawable so its good for them.

There are considered as Forex forums that pays even you don't trade. The only difference to Fxfred is that they are sponsored by a Forex broker while others are doing it for advertisements that's why they don't have much funds or still need or looking for sponsors or advertisers.

There is no comparision between normal PTP forum and a Forex forum, as Forex forums pay some huge rate and don't face any financial crisis, but PTP will face some financial problems

Yeah, for one because they dont have to depend on advertising revenue Forex forums are usually much better off in terms of stability than your normal PTP. We can also see that although the forum does get to pay a lot to members monthly there are hardly delays like you would expect on normal PTP concentrating on forex discussions.

There is no comparision between normal PTP forum and a Forex forum, as Forex forums pay some huge rate and don't face any financial crisis, but PTP will face some financial problems

Nope, there are Forex forums that are unstable but Fxfred is excluded in that list that's why I'm quite happy to be more active here than in others as well as to give the best discussions and post that i can make in a forum. But so far, yes, they also have huge post rate.

The point is that the bonus that we are getting in here comes directly from the sponsor broker. Now that broker is stable in terms of funding to payout to members whether they choose to use the bonus to trade with or just cashout to their payment processors. They dont have to depend on advertising or banners.

Yes, I haven't mine in the list yet so, I just really trying to find more time to focus here as I might need I guess few hours to think about it and gather the memories for my experiences in the forum and put the most significant details on my entries and also to correct everything.

even one hours spend in forum will make you to reach the minimum number of points required per month to complete with in time

Thinking the same thing because it's taking me about five minutes or more when I am posting in here because sometimes it's not easy to come up with something to say and to double check your grammar in here. Well, but I guess for those whose English is their main language then knowledgeable in Forex trading then it might be possible for them to reach that in an hour.

1 hour to have reach minimum points? 100 posts is to have 1500 points or their minimum and I don't think this will be possible knowing that we should have consider quality of posts. So, this is not possible for me and I can just make I guess 5-10 posts in an hour.

I mean to say one hour per day in forum so that if you are active for whole month with 1 hour activity every day

Yes, I have seen many cases on that as well as the cases of the banned members who become super active and even made to have more than 30 posts because they don't know and just rushing for the minimum points. I just hope they will understand first the forum rules and to know that they are not just ptp forum.

This is a community forum using a extremely high prices yet being just relating together with Forex and i did not have everything to create above there but still there are several end users who write up inside their some other community forum UWCFX and that is without a doubt a paying a single.

We don't know if those are knowledgeable in Forex trading or just copy and pasting because they shouldn't do that and it should be a common sense not to do lots of posting because for sure you are losing your quality when you are rushing as you just thinking to reach your target.

For some members, they did not lose their quality as they've really work hard to make better posts. Though, it's really boring if we are just going to have here posting most often and yet will really lower our motivation but I think if we received 50 dollars, who will not going to improve and better in their posting right.

Yes, I have seen many cases on that as well as the cases of the banned members who become super active and even made to have more than 30 posts because they don't know and just rushing for the minimum points. I just hope they will understand first the forum rules and to know that they are not just ptp forum.

Some newvbies might have violated the rule, as experience people are aware that there is a limit of number of posts per day.