Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Professional Forex Trading Strategies.

Foex , Professional Forex trading strategies

FOEX

multipletimeframes.jpg

In this Foex pair: Usd Jpy

There is a price action foex price action pin bar + bullish outside bar on the 4hr time frame (right chart in the picture).

Indicating an upwards movement.

Most new foex traders would have entered on it right away – placing a buy order.

But there’s a problem that these new traders do not realise and because of this. They would have gotten losses most of the time.

If you look at the 1hr time frame (left chart in the picture)

You would have seen a orange line right above the current price movement.

That’s the 150 moving average.

Meaning, the 150 moving average is possibly blocking its upwards movement.

Well, of course it may actually protrude right up to go pass the moving average.

But we do NOT want to take the chance. Right?

What if it hits the 150 moving average and gets rejected to go back right down?

Then we would have made a loss.

You see.. This is the exact reason why most foex traders lose in their trades.

They FAIL TO LOOK AT MULTIPLE TIMEFRAMES!

That is a deadly error.

What i am showing you here is only the 1hr and 4hr time frames. I have not shown you the other bigger time frames which would have support/resistance as well.

Most traders enter on a trade which looks good at 1 timeframe.

But they fail to realise that there are blockages (support or resistance) at the other timeframes – opposing the move.

Which would be the reason why the trade did not work out.

And after a series of such trades. They decided that foex is a scam and no matter how they trade, they still lose.

BECAUSE THEY FAIL TO LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!

By Correcting this foex mistake ALONE, you will see an increase in profits and winning trades.

Ezekiel Chew from www.asiaforexmentor.com

• 3 months later...

Trading without a tader looking at the big picture which in this case is the higher time frames is just trading blindly. Sometimes a trader gets a strong signal in which all parameters have confirmed the signal yet it turns into a loss. The one reason for this in most cases ids the failure to know the direction of the market or pair and that is known by taking a look the higher time frames.

I just see two spikes in this chart. I'm sure if you put SL in here you going to get a hit. This is a very difficult situation in here. that's why its important that when you see this kind of chart you must study it first if your strategy is going to work in here. I'm also wondering why the spikes is just too long. I'm wondering what happen why its sky rocket then fall back fast also.

• 2 months later...

Darkonix's Forex Trading System

This forex system is mainly configured for EUR/USD in 15 minutes and It's made from following indicators: NonLagMA v7.1_emailalert (length 40 , Pct filter 0.5) and SSL_fast_sBar_alert_mtf (lb 10 , time frame 240) (will act as filter for NonLagma) and in a addition StepStopExpert_v1.1 EA for exits. In order to understand better the Darkonix Forex System we'll attaching the screenshoot together with the following guidelines.

Go Short : When NonLagMA send the signal for changing the direction to down trend (red color) and SSL is red (on 4h time frame will act as filter)

Go Long : The opposite from short (everything should be green)

Trading rules

1. Follow the signals received only in between 6h00 GMT - 21h00GMT

2. Option "AlertAfterBarClose" in SSL fast sBar should be "true"!

3. Never trade against SSL fast sBar indicator color!

4. For exits use following choice's:

* StepStopExpert EA

* Manually set TP60 and SL30

* NonLagMA color change

723wwg.png

Target points Modification:

Nonlag moving average is too slow for exits so you can trade as follows: Close 3 positions at +30 pips. Close 2 positions at +60 pips. Close 1 position at +90 pips. Stop loss at -30 pips.

To wrap up, as any other system it has its pluses and minuses and it does not represent holy grail but if system is used properly and all rules are followed can have winning rate of 80-90% with very low draw down in pips.''

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The time frame can also depends our strategy. However, for the Professional strategies can be more complicated. Let's say that they often use of several Forex indicators that are either custom or default. We can say that those strategies also uses or focuses in the Fundamental analysis as many traders are waiting for the right time and great movement of the market.

• 6 months later...

I mean you have to get all the help that you need right. You have to use all the time frame that you need in order to fully understand the bigger picture of it. You could be looking at m1 and its moving up but if you look at h1 you will see that it has been going down for like three days so its telling you that most likely it will be heading down for awhile due to some fundamentals. I can see the bigger picture with more time frame so do look at all of them. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't think an average Forex trader can easily cope with this trading strategy. It will mean that he has to understand it beyond your explanation. The best strategy I think any trader should adopt and key into it is the one he finds so simple. Going for complex strategies will only get you confused along the line.

• 1 month later...

I like your article but it will be good when the trader wants to make a strategy for himself or herself, he or she should be able to learn how to develop his or her strategy by himself or herself. This thing will make him or her to know how to trade very well. There are many trading strategy that the trader can use to trade.

Sure and that is it. It is better to have your own strategy all developed by yourself rather than rely on some kind of internet or advice for a particular trade pattern. Forex is not about copying someone else mode of trading and hoping to make something good out of it. Yes, it might work but what if it short lived, how would you cope with its modification.

Well if you can develop your strategy on your own then that is better but if you could just also copy from an expert still good there is no objection about this I have to say that a good trader must always follow the strategy which he develop himself

Well if you can develop your strategy on your own then that is better but if you could just also copy from an expert still good there is no objection about this I have to say that a good trader must always follow the strategy which he develop himself

• 2 weeks later...

Let me tell you the reason why professional traders dont even care to shar their strategy the reason is that most of them is been hire to trade but the problem here is that if they shae the strategy with you there is no way which they can sell their services

You are quite on point.They will see it that there is something that they have to boast with and that is their strategy. If they share it with you, it means they are left with absolutely nothing again to stay with and from all indication, they won't have that chance to get in on the score sheet of the good traders.

As for that Professional buying and World-wide-web internet marketing and endorsing technique what I do know will likely be which i Typically great any individual at babypips which generally involves put to become specifically helpfull to me and make aspects additional a superb deal significantly fewer modern to find out proper appropriate in this article.forex acquiring and providing entail your professionalism you Independently to own the ability to sail from your marketplace placement. 

strategies available countless, and every of them contain different level of difficulties. some strategy simple to implemented but some require high knowledge and understanding. for newbie traders, better they are choose to trade with simple strategy. they can't trade with complicated strategies since they are in learning phase and knowledge lack still.

Discovering your own strategy is the best for you to start making profit from Forex. There is no way for a trader to make profit in the business except he himself knows how to. Since there are countless strategies, it is best that he learns on his own and also trade with the one that he can adapt to easily.