Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

undeniable when trading using high leverage, the risk that occurs is also quite high but The profit is larger. We must always improve trading skills are good so that we will be able to succeed in this business, and always in MM and RM good

Again that is depend on your total lot size, even you are using higher leverage but when you open a position with low lot size it still the same your risk will be stay like that and never changed. Lower leverage for newbies are good but to certain extent only.

I alos agree with you, 1:500 is pretty suitable for something like that. With that low you can afford around $2 for 1 micro lot size or around 1000 units. So it is very helpful with that high leverage for someone for obtaining more lot size in the end could bring higher profit. Lower leverage is a bit safe but does not worthy for the risk.

• 3 months later...

Lower leverage is not good for newbie, reasonable leverage is. 1:50 for newbie? Meh, that will bring nothing to them except bigger capital that they must invest in a broker. Let around 1:100-1:500 and this is not for newbie but for someone who already have experience, leverage is what help newbie to making big profit with smaller capital.

A lower leverage poses a lower risk to your capital. When trading in the forex market, one thing that is worthy of note is the fact that there are chances of making high profit and there as well chances of making high losses. It is best for a trader to learn how best to manage his leverage especially at that early stage when he doesn't have adequate capital to trade with.

• 1 month later...

Is that really true? According to me those newcomers must have bigger leverage but not an overleveraging account. Overleveraging isn't advisable because this could trigger bigger loss and if that would happen everyone including you will suffer loss.

And the newbie should also know that it is difficult for you to trade with very high expectation when there is a very low level of leverage because it serves as a limit to your capital. Be that as it may, it is also in the best interest of the trader to succeed well.

Low leverage means you cannot leverage your capital and tell me how can it be a trader with small capital can trade 1 micro lot with only just say $50 without high leverage? Just say you don't have leverage here then you must have at least $1000 in your account. Can newcomers afford that? maybe few of them but how about the others?

Low leverage is good thing and if the person is the type that has not gotten enough knowledge about how to earn from the Forex trading market very well, then he or she will make it in such a way that even though the loss is there, it will not be so much and it will not be something that will take him or her so much time to understand or make something out of it.

for newbie I think it would be better if it could choose to trade using high leverage, because by using high leverage then we will be able to have the endurance account. therefore we need to learn and practice many trading well so that will make us able to trade with the maximum and we are able to utilize leverage well

• 2 weeks later...

All depend to trade , not to newbie or not. I mean leverage is complex situation but so much helpful. It is the one where people can trade like this now. Lower leverage is not good for newbie personally because they must need higher capital to start. Unless this newbie is someone who has big capital.

Lower leverage is equal to lower risk and I'm sure this is the main thing why some traders prefer low leverage and not only newbies. There are some of the traders who are more concerned about not losing so much and their main concern is that of learning from whatever losses they have included. This thing is one of the reasons why there is increasing need for newbies to understand leverage system and how it works.

• 2 weeks later...
Low leverage with proper capitalization allows you to realize losses that are very small which not only lets you sleep at night, but allows you to trade another day. While learning technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sentiment analysis, building a system, trading psychology are important, we believe the biggest factor on whether you succeed as a forex trader is making sure you capitalize your account sufficiently and trade that capital with smart leverage.

Low leverage with proper capitalization allows you to realize losses that are very small which not only lets you sleep at night, but allows you to trade another day. While learning technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sentiment analysis, building a system, trading psychology are important, we believe the biggest factor on whether you succeed as a forex trader is making sure you capitalize your account sufficiently and trade that capital with smart leverage.

That's true and that is why it is better having a better having a better capital when trading. Forex is in fact, something that somehow, has a lot to do with what investment you have put and your capital because it will rather be absurd for one to think that he can make millions of dollars with just a little capital because he wants to increase leverage and lot sizes.

Lower leverage is good for newbies. This thing will mean that they won't end up expecting so much profit also because you won't be able to make high profit with low leverage but it's still good if a trader gets to understand how to invest in the Forex business with lesser capital than putting in so much of a capital into it when he or she is still in the learning process of the business.

More leverage of course is a good thing for newbie but it does not mean it much be so much large, people who don't know to control their leverage tend to loss. Using leverage as high as 1:500 is a wise decision but remember using it when you have small capital, higher capital is okay even with 1:100.

trading by using leverage is small, the risk is indeed small, but the resilience of the account is also small because it takes a very large margin. Therefore we need to constantly improve trading skills well. We can use a demo account to improve the ability of good trading. For newbie we can using high leverage first

Lower leverage is good for all categories of traders because when you trade with lower leverage, you still wouldn't expect to lose so much. It is not all about getting high profits but at the same time, the risk of losing everything should be seen when aiming so high since Forex is one place where you can either gain or lose.

Yes, but imagine 1:25 leverage? You need around 250 just for each 1 micro lot equal to 0.01. While your profit each pips are just $0.1?Not worthed dude, but don`t take my words as advocate for hyper high leverage, just use approriate leverage. For newbie with hundred dollars should try 1:200 up to 1:400.

LOL with that much people with big amount of capital are the only one who can trade and also if they loss it would be so big for them to bear. I think you are right that lower leverage is not really good for newbie, but remember to use approriate leverage, too much = overleraging and will burnt your account sooner.

That is why i'm confusing why they want something like that? I mean lower leverage = good? The explanation which i brought in my latest post is really explan everything here. For me the lowest leverage for newbies 1:100 and the highest 1:500. If you have billions maybe you can lower leverage to 1:50 or 1:25.