Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

smaller leverage we choosen, then we face the risk of getting smaller anyway. Therefore, we must be selective in choosing the appropriate leverage our trading needs. But for beginners, it is better to use very small leverage. too dangerous to use substantial leverage. If we are unable to control themselves well, it will be very risky.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a newbie and also have low capital to start my trading. I have only $20 to $30 to start my Forex trading business. How can I start a long term trading business in Forex. I am also agree with the fact that it is better to start with low leverage to avoid losses in the beginning period. Is it possible to start a long term trading with low capital.  

Only if the traders would agree to stick with low leverage. Newbies are attracted to how much they can make per trade and not necessarily the risk implications of their actions. Trading is not about the amount of money you can make but about the amount of money you can save thereafter or at least not lose so much.

• 2 weeks later...

for a newbie, I think we have to be wise in choosing a suitable leverage. Low leverage could be an option. Because Forex is high risk. High leverage can be dangerous for a newbie. Moreover, if we have a  bad psychological, do not try to use high leverage

• 3 weeks later...

Low leverage is good for the newbie trader because it will not make him or her to lose too much. The newbie traders should not be greedy to start using high leverage because this thing will make them to lose too much of their capital. They shogun try to learn how to trade first of all with small leverage.

Since it offers a lower risk, it is more ideal for newbies to trade with it. Lower leverage is much better than when the trader aims for a very high one which has a lot of implications on his account. There might not necessarily be any need to use high leverage system especially when the trader knows he doesn't have enough knowledge to withstand that.

Lower leverage is the right leverage for the newbie anyy newbie trader that want to earn from the forex trading must know how to apply good money management.

If you cant manage your account very well then its gonna be more dangerous

How about 1:500? Is it good for traders or not? I think it's not too high for trader to trade in forex. I also use it when trading with TenkoFx. But i think we can trade with low leverage because leverage is flexible. We can adjust it according with we want.

You will find brokers that do not give you leverages around two hundred:a single. As an illustration, deltastock. It may be crucial that a trader knows how a specific leverage might have an impact on an account. In the situation of newbies. a reduced leverage ought to do and absolutely nothing in the least A great deal more than fifty:a single on condition that the CFTC suggests. 

When a newbie uses a lower leverage, it makes him have a better security to his equity. It is important that newbies should learn how to use a leverage system and not just using it because it offers more profit. High leverage isn't the best for newbies since they are more prone to losses in the process.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it's about the risks. Low leverage is to low risk but the trader should know that the corresponding result will also be low profit. High leverage increases the risk but when you have a better analysis, you also make a better profit from it. They are just a two way thing that you can take advantage of depending on the setting.

Yes, it's about the risks. Low leverage is to low risk but the trader should know that the corresponding result will also be low profit. High leverage increases the risk but when you have a better analysis, you also make a better profit from it. They are just a two way thing that you can take advantage of depending on the setting.

We should know the risk and we also should know how to maximize leverage which we use for trading in forex. For trading, i use leverage 1:500 with TenkoFx. I try to maximize this leverage as well as possible to get more maximal result in forex.

for that, the newbie can start using small leverage to minimize the risk of forex. So that we can trade comfortably. Because of forex has a very high risk. The greater leverage that we use the greater the risk. so must be careful in choosing the leverage

@cahcun, that is already high for me and I wouldn't advice any newbie to go for such a high risk. I mean, it puts your trade in avoidable danger and the trader can end up losing a big part of his trading capital. I see it as something that should only be done by those who are capable of managing the risk.

leverage the selection should be done with caution because of the risk of forex is huge. leverage on one side would be advantageous to us, but on the other will be detrimental for our trading. for that, we can use a demo account to test the appropriate leverage with our trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Lower leverage is always good depends on your strategy. If your strategy is to trade aggressively then I don't see any reason why you need to use this strategy. But if you don't know how to trade then its better that you trade in demo account and try to understand how leverage works. I do use 1:100 leverage in all trading account that I have and right now some how my trading account is stable.

When we open our trade account for the first time then it is very essential to check on the leverage that the broker is going to offer us. Brokers offer us various leverage facilities like 50:1, 100:1, 500:1 etc. But its use varies from trader to trader. Some use 500:1 while some use 50:1. Experts usually use high leverage like 500:1 whereas it is strongly recommended to newbie traders to use low leverage. Why is that so?

1:100 is good leverage for newbies but leverage is not the problem with newbies most of the time. Rather, their problem is usually how to control their emotion when they are trading. When a newbie trades with a small leverage, he can still blow his account over time if his trading skills are very bad.

that we must understand well about leverage is that the greater the leverage the greater the risk. for that, we should be able to choose the appropriate leverage with our trading. For a newbie, can use a little leverage because the risk is also small.

In this case one must use very small lot size, because you are using very high leverage. If you use very high leverge and huge lot size then it will be impossible to save the account from margin call if you encouter few losses because you have low investment ot play with. If you don't do that then there will be no money management in that.

if I prefer to use the leverage 1:1000 of  instaforex. By choosing leverage greater then our chances will be greater as well. But leverage also has a very large role in the forex. Substantial leverage could destroy our trade if we do not have control of emotions well