Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selection of leverage should be tailored to the needs of our trading. because the greater the leverage, the greater the risk. For that, we need to have a good MM and RM if we want to use substantial leverage. Because without MM and RM then we will only lose

I think so, because if we use smaller leverage, we will be able to be controlled when using lot size. If we use high leverage, it will make us use big lot size, surely, the risk will be higher to. We must understand about it. I just use 1:500 in TenkoFx and i try to maximize this leverage for trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Its good if we understand how to trade in forex. Even if we going to use lower leverage if we don't know how to open and close our position properly we can just end up losing money. I do suggest that we invest bigger trading capital. The longer we trade the more we can end up having big loses. We all enjoy making big in forex trading.

leverage is very important for traders. with the leverage we can trade using small capital. By trading with small capital, we can gain the maximum if we were able to have good skills and psychology. for beginners would be better if  trading using small leverage because the risk is also small

• 2 weeks later...

I think newbies at the vey least should not be too much greedy in beginning, choosing a good leverage is alright but choosing a too high leverage can sometimes have drastic after-effects and can lead the trader in stress after he suffers from losses which would surely be high.

• 3 months later...

for beginners would be better if we are trading using high leverage. due to trading using high leverage, the margin required is very small so our account security will be maintained. despite having a big risk, but if we have a good risk management we can minimalized risk. I prefer trading with 1:1000

Low leverage is not good for newbie, i suggest it must be above 1:200. Even some experts also still use around 1:200 or even higher. So i think lower leverage isn't good because newbies still can make mistakes, so what we are gonna do is increasing it so they can achieve higher. with lower leverage they don't have anything to trade with.

• 2 weeks later...

Lover leverage is alwaysthe best if we take high leverage that means high risk so we dont need to high leverage at all ,we need low leverage if we want to trade in the forex market as its always the best so lower leverage is always secured than high

Let me tell you with 1:50 you must spend $2000 for 1 lot. While with 1:500 you only need to spend $200 for 1 lot. I think newbie should use quite high leverage since mostly newbies only want or has few money to spend compared to big traders who already has a lot of experience.

for starters it would be better if we can trade with leverage that suits your needs and our trading capital. if we are trading with a small capital then it would be better off choosing to use great leverage because of the resilience of our accounts will be maintained

If you have a small investment of under 100$ then you must use the leverage of 1:500 because with this leverage you would be able to trade with higher lot size and in this case you also would get a higher chances of earning good money.

I thought it might be worth trying to trade with leverage 1: 1000 if we are trading under $ 100. we should think of the good defense of our account. if we are trading with leverage is greater then our margins will be greater and we will be able to trade with the maximum if we have MM and RM well

I thought it might be worth trying to trade with leverage 1: 1000 if we are trading under $ 100. we should think of the good defense of our account. if we are trading with leverage is greater then our margins will be greater and we will be able to trade with the maximum if we have MM and RM well

I agree with you that is so helpful for newbie who usually trade below $100. I think around 1:400 is good for traders who has capital around $100-$500, 1:100 is good for trader that has around $1000 or above. But i advice never put lower than 1:50 even if you has so big capital.

• 2 weeks later...

leverage like a boomerang for our trading. So we must be careful when choosing leverage for trading. That way we will be able to trade with leverage if we choose the right leverage. We must pay attention to our trading psychology. if we have a bad psychology it would be better if we could choose a small leverage

leverage like a boomerang for our trading. So we must be careful when choosing leverage for trading. That way we will be able to trade with leverage if we choose the right leverage. We must pay attention to our trading psychology. if we have a bad psychology it would be better if we could choose a small leverage

Bad boomerang if you have bad psychology and cannot control the outflow of your money, leverage in fact is really helpful. With that leverage you can get 1 lot with lower amount of money, and the one that you talking about when you are loss how about when you make profit? It will huge profit for you.

Bad boomerang if you have bad psychology and cannot control the outflow of your money, leverage in fact is really helpful. With that leverage you can get 1 lot with lower amount of money, and the one that you talking about when you are loss how about when you make profit? It will huge profit for you.

Yes, leverage can be bad boomerang if we do not have good psychology. As  a trader, we also must try to improve our trading skills.  Every broker provide different leverage to their clients. We just have to choose the right one to trade in forex.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, leverage can be bad boomerang if we do not have good psychology. As  a trader, we also must try to improve our trading skills.  Every broker provide different leverage to their clients. We just have to choose the right one to trade in forex.

That is why i said you must be wise when using leverage, using leverage simply gives you more value of your money, and it makes you easier to trade with only small amount of deposit but guess what? That could affet our psychology when we are trading. It is not matter of skills but it is all about experience.

Well I sometimes think that it is not particularly about using high or low leverage but trading is related to our skills and management techniques so if we are good with them and can make correct decisions when needed during trades then one can use higher leverages as well.

therefore in choosing the leverage it has to be adapted to the abilities and conditions of our trading psychology, if we are an emotional then it would be better if you choose to trade using small leverage. so we will be able to avoid trading with greed

Leverage from broker must be adjusted with our capital.I maximize maximum leverage from my broker, TenkoFx to get more maximal result in forex. And then, i also try to learn how to control emotion here. Cause if we do not have it, we will not get maximal result.