Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneytec-moneytec.com

murali603

Contest again Back with some minor changes.

The $500 most active threads contest- Sponsored by Instaforex

Most active threads contest- Sponsored by Instaforex

After the success of previous 2 contests, we are here again holding a new contest for you. I hope to see more participation from you.

Contest Regulations: Please Read them carefully.

1. Period of holding – 30 days. 25/11/2011 to 24/12/2011(Both days included).

2. Every registered member of moneytec has a right to take part in the contest. Moneytec staff members can not take part in the competition.

3. For participation in the contest Users have to make new threads in these sections: General Trading Forum, Trading Zone Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, Trading Systems and Tools of the Trade. After creating new topics, post links of your threads in this thread.

4. Topics should be devoted to Forex and currency trading.

5. Top 5 thread starters will be awarded with the prizes.

The following statements are considered as spam:

- Meaningless posts or posts in foreign languages.

- Useless posts like "thank you" & others that add nothing to a discussion.

- Same post repeated in several threads.

- Posts copied from others.

- Posts deliberately containing fake information.

- Posting consecutively in the same thread in a short period.

- Posts that try to trick the minimum post length requirement (by

adding a repeated character for example).

- Savage advertisement.

- Any other abusive posting.

The line of prizes for top thread starters:

Total prize fund amounts to $500, distributed among the winners in the following way:-

1. Most active thread in "Trading Zone" - $100

2. Most active thread in "Trading Systems" - $100

3. Most active thread in "Fundamental Analysis or Technical Analysis" - $100

4. Most active thread in "General Trading Forum" - $100

5. Most active thread in "Tools of the Trade" - $100

One user can win only one prize.

click here for more details

It`s only contest or there are availible to earn $ per post?

Yes for the moment the price money is only for contest so you have to make sure that all you do here is make a thread and make sure that the thread you are going to make has many replies so that you will win this months contest until December 11, 2011.

I think its inposible there? Do you see how many active users are posting there?

Yeah, once contest strats we see some good competiton

Yes for the moment the price money is only for contest so you have to make sure that all you do here is make a thread and make sure that the thread you are going to make has many replies so that you will win this months contest until December 11, 2011.

Once thing You can do is create some good quality threads in each section which will increase the winning chances.

Contest means we can't give assurance till we get results.

All the best

In short if you don't win you end up not earning. I think I'm a type of person who post about 20 post a week sometimes and if that happen then its mean I will not going to win in here. I think the best way to earn is to be active in here every day. And I'm sure spamming is allowed in here also since its a contest driven.

@chardyme: do you active as poster here or only use this thread as the place to get some posts? LOL, well it is good that this site sponsored by instaforex and the goodpart that we can get the bucks here to trade, so we can get some free deposit to try some trading

@chardyme: do you active as poster here or only use this thread as the place to get some posts? LOL, well it is good that this site sponsored by instaforex and the goodpart that we can get the bucks here to trade, so we can get some free deposit to try some trading

Well I don't post in here and I will not be because I don't stand a chance of winning in that contest. So my posts in here will be worthless, I can simply post in other ptp forums with forex section and get some points in there while posting.

• 2 weeks later...

Me too. I don't like contest. I like to earn per what I post not hope that I can win because of my post. Although I salute Instaforex for sponsoring this site. I means Instaforex is so aggressive as I can see banners and other means to promote is used by Instaforex. If I'm not wrong. Its also sponsor other forums.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't help it but constantly check the site if its going to be a ptp forum and not a contest forum like what investorpost has done. From a contest type forum to a paying forum. But I guess that's a long wait for me. Right now I don't see admin trying to transform his forum to a ptp forum.

Perhaps if this forum would turned into a ptp forum rather than a contest forum then it would gather more members to participate in the discussions in here, I believe posters don't post much in here because they believe they won't stand a chance to win since other posters already have the headstart here. That same thing happened with IP forum before.

Yes, discussions here are all about Forex if it's sponsored by instraforex then it's very legit... I hope to have enough knowledge so that i can also participants and can stand a chance to win here.

For me even its a waste of time to post in here. Theirs a chance to earn but I don't play with chance. I post to earn. But same time its good to improve your knowledge in forex as well. As you may have a hidden talent in forex trading that you can discover. But over all if your just looking for a forum to earn and not to earn in forex its better not to post in here.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't hear much about this forum anymore, so how does the contest in this forum goes, I didn't hear about news who had won and been paid on this one at all.

I don't think its not worth it. As long this site is a contest base it means we don't earn money in here by posting. we earn in here by winning a contest and that means we gamble in a chance that we can be the winner in the contest. Me I prefer to post and earn. Not post and hope that I will win.

• 3 weeks later...