Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneytec-moneytec.com

murali603

Me too. In fact the sponsor is instaforex right? the one that also sponsor mt5. So I really don't know if its good or bad. But since I really don't have much faith in a contest driven forum. I prefer to watch in sideline. But if one or two will start to show that its winning then I guess I want to join too. But so far none has claimed.

• 2 weeks later...

I just know that this forum based contest, I thought this forum was originally a forum similar to fxfred forum, or MT5 forum for the bonus but sent to the broker. but it is very difficult to win the contest and I would prefer not active here

i think this site only good for you if you truly want to learn more about forex, actually there are many good site like MT5 , but this site could be a good additional income for us in order to give us more bucks to trade in forex, but i see many good topic here about forex

well, this program still accessed in my end and so far i don't have any problem with this program, so far i see this site/forum just like other forex forum this site have daily activity in some section but for me this forum is well updated

I have not join this site because i want to see more positive updates on it about it.As for its contests,i am not interested if it will be too hard to win.It is good though that people are happy working on it,i wills search for more proof of payments and sign up.

I read from MTV forum in which someone have confirm that this forum is not a ptp forum at all nor this forum offers any contest that can give posters some earnings into it.

right, this forum not PTP but forex forum :D, the only difference between them with the other forex forum is they are contest based forum not paid forex forum, i hope it clear some doubt in your mind, and if you check the site you will be know about that rather than hear it from someone

Yes the forum is not a paid to post forum nor a normal forum like others but a forex forum were you will need to learn a new ways of trading and new technique and they also offer some reasonable contest that can add some bucks into your trading account on monthly basis or so.

• 4 weeks later...

Well,like i use to say,those who loves contest can work on the site but i wonder what will be their gain if they eventually work on the site and they did not win the contest or able to make the number of those that will be paid ? All their effort will be wasted.

That is another point that you have made here.Cos in every contest,there are always the winners and then the losers in the contest and then there will be no even conpersation for the losers.That ia the more reason why i don't partispect in any forum contest,i rather use that time and do posting.

• 6 months later...

Its like this one is a contest base forum only well i hope that the people runing the forum will turn the forum to a paid to post forum for sure because there is nothing in this forum that is good even the thread which i just update here its been upto months the thread did not get any update maybe the admin will try and tell us more about the program.

• 2 weeks later...