Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

advice for newbies

katbatM

Never dreamed that excessive and better trading when the current circumstances is more conducive and the trend could easily analyzed. Often I see a lot of traders who simply gambling against their own trading without know what they will get later, this is a bad practice.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thinking about as much as you can to lowering your chance to loss after that you could think of making profit, i learned this thing after got some Margin Call because i wanted more and more profit in past even the situation wasn't favourable.

• 4 weeks later...

First thinking about as much as you can to lowering your chance to loss after that you could think of making profit, i learned this thing after got some Margin Call because i wanted more and more profit in past even the situation wasn't favourable.

That means a trader is a greedy one, if he is greedy then don't trade until you can calm yourself, if you cannot do that stop trading. This may sound to the point but advice for newbies must be sometimes harsh, they should know the right time to trade and not affected by emotion.

That is why we must be able to control our emotion, don't you agree with me? Also the next question after that is how to do that dude?, There are a lot of answers out there which you could take but is it true that you can grab whole of those things and practice it. Just trying to be realistic.

That is why we must be able to control our emotion, don't you agree with me? Also the next question after that is how to do that dude?, There are a lot of answers out there which you could take but is it true that you can grab whole of those things and practice it. Just trying to be realistic.

yes, I thought to control emotions is important in forex trading, because by controlling emotions well will allow us to trade with the maximum. emotion is detrimental trader trading, many traders who fail in forex trading because it is not able to control the emotions of trading

yes, I thought to control emotions is important in forex trading, because by controlling emotions well will allow us to trade with the maximum. emotion is detrimental trader trading, many traders who fail in forex trading because it is not able to control the emotions of trading

Emotion should be controlled when trading. We cant trade with emotion because it's harmful for our account, even we can get margin call. Always take the positive side if we face bad situation, it will make us can solve the problem correctly. 

I also think it's wise to add that an average newbie should look at Forex as a long term business thing. It is not a place for short term or where you expect riches in a very short period of time. The hidden truth remains that you need to learn how best to understand Forex and it doesn't matter how many times you are losing at the beginning as the most important is what you have in a longer run.

Keep trading even if you loss but with one note that you must trade your trading with a mindset to keep learning, some mistakes could be a useful material for you so you will be able to learn better and create more profit in future, as traders  i also am still doing the same thing

advice for newbie is to try to practice a lot first trading well. Many exercise will allow us to train the skills of trading so well that we will be able to trade with the maximum. We can use a demo account to practice trading with good

In forex trading every newbie trader must spend as much time as he/she can on gaining knowledge. Knowledge is the key to success in all the fields of life. Without having knowledge about any kind of business, we cannot gain success in it. Therefore as we all know that forex trading is a business full of risks. A newbie trader must have to focus on learning forex trading, before investing money in it.

They don't have so much time actually just spend your time at the crucial time and trade effectively i don't see much problem with spending less time rather than usual beginner, what you need to do is focusing and keep analysis intensily during traning thus boost your skill faster.

• 2 weeks later...

For beginners need to use a demo account properly. Because the demo account will allow us to practice the skills of trading well, therefore we need to use a demo account with a well, and a lot of practice in a demo account will keep our skills honed well

The advice will be for the newbie to read extensively because he needs to know Forex before going to trade. Let him or her be ready to commit his or her time to the act of learning because it is only when he or she has shown the commitment to start trading that there will be great opportunity to also start making money because that is the prime of it all.

for newbie is to be a lot to learn and practice well tradung first because forex is high risk, with the risk that it is to be successful we need a lot of skill. for newbie must have a lot of experience good trading

Coping with the risks that is in the business is one thing a lot of people have failed to understand and if one intends to get into Forex and be able to make it best, he should realize what the risk is all about, know how best to face it and also know what to expect according to his level of knowledge.

Keep trading even you loss and limiting the risk is what you should have on your own mind. Being greedy is not a good idea but controlling greed is what you should do. Putting that  to the other line, i think we can see most of this kind of advice in many other sites and it is not so hard to know, but to implement it then it will be hard.

Keep trading even you loss and limiting the risk is what you should have on your own mind. Being greedy is not a good idea but controlling greed is what you should do. Putting that  to the other line, i think we can see most of this kind of advice in many other sites and it is not so hard to know, but to implement it then it will be hard.

That is right. There is hardly a trader who knows how best to trade in a very short period of time. As a matter of fact, it takes most traders a lot of time to start making their first profit and even the set of those who finally make it may never have foreseen the fact that they will become that successful at the end of the day.

for a newbie, do not dream to be able to get a big profit and a lot first. it would be better remedy newbie lot to learn and practice trading so well that would allow us to maximize our capital well, so we will be able to get the maximum results

A newbie trader also needs to be very patient. They say that a patient dog eats the fattest bone and in the case of Forex,. The trader who is patient in the learning process will definitely earn something good because he or she would learn how best to manage his or her account in a bid to make a better thing in the business and succeed well enough from it.

Don't be greedy and always remember if you can't trade or made a mistake there is another chance tomorrow for recover your capital again, never hurrying and always prepare everything also make sure you only spend as much as 5% from your total capital means that you are ready to loss as much as that in your quest to make profit with the position you choose.

A newbie trader also needs to be very patient. They say that a patient dog eats the fattest bone and in the case of Forex,. The trader who is patient in the learning process will definitely earn something good because he or she would learn how best to manage his or her account in a bid to make a better thing in the business and succeed well enough from it.

That's right. I see patience as non negotiable and something that you don't need to think of compromising. You just need to be patient in other to survive in Forex because there are sometimes where you need to understand that earning won't be that easy for you until such a time when you are able to learn a lot of things about it.

• 4 weeks later...

For a newbie does have a lot to learn. Invest our spare time to learn trading. With a lot to learn so we can have a lot of knowledge and skills in trading. This is our initial capital to start trading. Much that we can use to learn trading. We can use a demo account. Here we can understand the basics of trading.

Yes, small trading capital will not going to survive or will be suitable in long term trading. Hundred dollars trading capital I think is enough for trading long term. So usually newbies with small deposits will do scalping mostly.

I wonder are there any long term "carry" traders left in Forex Trading. In long-term trading risk exposure is exceptionally high with such market volatility it's very dangerous to hold positions open for more than 2-3 days. Large part of traders move on short-term, HFT trading because it's less riskier and much more rewarding. I do scalping with Hotforex, my current account equity is around 8K$ and I can't admit a thought that I can open some long-term position or even medium-term

Advice in the best forex trading is to try to always use the SL and TP. With the SL and TP then we were able to be limiting risks, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. It is difficult to predict the risk, so we need to be able to use SL and Tp