Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Virtual and real trading in Forex

@boniez

Yeah off course. Real account will need our psychology which we didn't need to use in demo account. We could treat demo account similiar like real account

but still the psychology is different in reality when we are trading in real account and demo account. But our good strategy in demo account will help much

enough to do good trading in forex market.

hence, demo account more refererr to the introduction of that platform and testing a strategy. even aspects of the market did not exist in the demo, like requote, dealing desk, trade context etc..

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh virtual and real trade ,they both have the same principal but it differes from the point of member as every one have his owen risk level ,i mean may be some one who have the courage to invest with the whole shares as example . But the ability and experience is the vital factor to reach high income

• 3 weeks later...

hence, demo account more refererr to the introduction of that platform and testing a strategy. even aspects of the market did not exist in the demo, like requote, dealing desk, trade context etc..

Yes, demo account is used for testing our strategy and usually demo account is good as training. Virtual and real account are different in its function

although when we used it almost same in platform and the price is same too.

@reyah

Yes, demo account is training platform before we entered directly to real market. If we used demo account first, it will be good thing because our movement could be controlled well. At least, we can create good strategy before we realized it in real account.

Technically if you are success in demo account you should be success in real trading since there is no different in demo or real trading (both uses same charts). If you have adopted a successful strategy in a demo account you should succeed in real account as well. But i guess people fall due to psychological factors. either you are more careful or careless when trading in real account. And another thing is that you have to consider your trade volume respective to the investment (normally demo account give you 2k-5k to trade if your investment is less than that you have to consider the ratio and adjust the volumes according).

@sasanka

Logicallly, if you can move same in demo account and real account so the result won't be much different. But the reality, many traders got losses when they ran real account

although they made good trading in demo account. This condition happened because there is no psychology effect in demo account and we can't avoid it happen in real

account trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes but i guess that is why you need to adopt a strategy. For example you can find some combination of indicators (parabolic/macd/etc) and some candle stick pattern. when ever it is appeared in the charts you can open /close your trades. if can successfully adopt a strategy they you can stick to that even in real trading without letting your emotions get in the way.

Yes but i guess that is why you need to adopt a strategy. For example you can find some combination of indicators (parabolic/macd/etc) and some candle stick pattern. when ever it is appeared in the charts you can open /close your trades. if can successfully adopt a strategy they you can stick to that even in real trading without letting your emotions get in the way.

but it would be even better if we find its own strategy by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of indicators. I think it is the best achievement of a trader

@chuna i think who really want to learn from demo trading they done this what you saying because when in real there is their own money . and if we use high lots in demo there also probability of loss and not all time massive virtual profits. anyway i think its better to use low amount in demo if we want to trade in real with low amount.

I agree. sometimes many trader often loss in live account besides psychology factor, also its because the deposit money in live account smaller than deposit is demo account. necessary to make our deposit in demo account same with our deposit in live account.

• 2 weeks later...

@standart yes you are correct. i also think f we use less amount in demo then it will be good for us if we have less money in real and thinkg it will help us more when will trade in real. and about psychological factor most of the trader know that and we need to overcome this otherwise we know the divastating impact of it.

• 2 weeks later...

It's better to trade with same amount of capital which we used in demo account and real account so we can simulate trading in real account.

Maybe condition in the market won't be exactly same but we can move like trading plan which we have prepared before, it happened when our

analysis went wrong too. With same amount in demo and real account, we will use same lot size and same leverages too so technically we could

trade exactly same.

It is better to have same amount of fund in both demo and real accounts. But usually that cannot be actualize. It definitely feels good to have some figure but you can keep the some proportion as well, as an alternative. Say you have 50 in your real account and $5k in your demo account. Then you can multiply the lot size demo account orders by 0.01 to achieve the same effect in the real account.

Sometimes Demo account can help while trading with real amount seriously, 1st we can check the trend of movement of pairs for demo, the getting the right choice we can use it for real trading... I am using this strategy as well.... But definitely Demo is the 1st step to enter the trading platform for newbies....

@mownabratadey

I only use demo account to test some new strategy before I applied them on real account...the problem is sometimes the strategy I run successfully on demo account can be successfully applied in real account too...I don't know what's the problem but I guess it is about emotion that we can't learn from demo account...you don't use your own money so it is nothing to lose when you lost all your money....

indeed sometimes i feel it is not the only emotion but sometimes it feels it is just somehow different to trade in live trading. we seem to be more of luck in demo trading than in live trading. that is why some members just trade using the live trading as soon as possible.

That is why in demo account we don't trade with our own money so it is nothing to loss. But when comes to real account you will always aware to trade cause you have a feeling about losing money here that makes can't get a right decision to open position on market. So I suggest if you already know the basic rule to trade just learn how to control emotion with real trading account but only with small amount of money.

• 2 weeks later...

My opinion, demo and real account has a different feeling. But if you can trade a demo acc like a real acc with the mentally and discipline then the demo acc will build you a great confident to trade in real acc.

Demo acc is very usfeul to prepare our mentally and can help us to train and develop our own trading system into the best shape. After that we can use it in real account and trade comfortably in there.

My opinion, demo and real account has a different feeling. But if you can trade a demo acc like a real acc with the mentally and discipline then the demo acc will build you a great confident to trade in real acc.

Demo acc is very usfeul to prepare our mentally and can help us to train and develop our own trading system into the best shape. After that we can use it in real account and trade comfortably in there.

It is also hard for me to pretend using demo account as real one. I always thought that I have nothing to lose using demo account and that make me can't trade in a good way. So now i only use real account but of course with a small amount first just to learn how to control my emotion. After that I will open standard account and try to earn for living with forex.

No need to pretend trade in demo account like real account but we only need to treat as we can, demo account like we

trade in real account. It will be different on its feeling, but at least we can learn how to trade following trading plan and we

can build good habit since we did trading in demo account.

No need to pretend trade in demo account like real account but we only need to treat as we can, demo account like we

trade in real account. It will be different on its feeling, but at least we can learn how to trade following trading plan and we

can build good habit since we did trading in demo account.

I agree that we need to treat demo account like real account so we can learn a good strategy that will be imply on real market. But I don't think we can learn how to control emotion on demo account so I suggest to use real account with mini lots to learn it.

@hyipreviewblog

It's not hard it we want to surely can do a money in this business. To trade demo account like a real, first we need is our own trading strategy. we use our trading system to trade in demo account to see the performance, if we found a loss then we can repair it to make it better. Second is our risk:reward, Forex is a risky business, so we must have a plan about how much we want to risk our account. In demo account we have a zero percent to loss the money but in real we will see it quickly if we don't have a preparation. Set the percentage of the risk that we allow to happen and stick with it in demo. So with that we will feel this demo account like a real one.

• 5 weeks later...

Virtual trading is important for beginners to have basic understanding about forex trading, but doesn't mean that a person who gain profit in virtual trading will succeed in real trading.

So, real trading experience & knowledge are very useful when doing real forex trading.