Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Virtual and real trading in Forex

Both of these trading have their own importance forex market. Virtual trading is necessary for preparation and training of real one. Therefore without working on virtual trading for a while, one cannot gain profit from real trading.

Are you sure about this cases? There are some traders that still making profit even without trading in virtual account first but of course the payment for that is big, since the risk in real account is bigger enough for new traders who want to taste forex.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is obviously a lot of difference between real trading and virtual (demo) because in real we have our own investment and results matter while in demo it’s fake money and results don’t matter apart from just learning from it. I enjoy both equally because the above mention difference is been removed by OctaFX broker and that is with their Champion demo contest where I can treat it like usual demo but the benefit is that I can even win 500 USD for the first position.

there is a very large different between the real or virtual trade .virtual trade is the trade where we can learn manny thing about the forex work we gain the basic knowledge about the the trade.real trade is not an easy task because if we want to earn then we have to watch market position wheater its gave us profit or not when we set order in the market.

• 2 weeks later...

there is a very large different between the real or virtual trade .virtual trade is the trade where we can learn manny thing about the forex work we gain the basic knowledge about the the trade.real trade is not an easy task because if we want to earn then we have to watch market position wheater its gave us profit or not when we set order in the market.

The basics of forex trading in real and demo are same. That's why what we've learned from demo, must be maximized to make us be better trader. I also try to learn from my trading experiences to makes me be better when trading.

Virtual and real trading does not make much difference basically those things are the same, people trade in the real market but only using virtual balance or the real balance also the server divided into the real server to the real server.

We need to more improve our trading if we want to earn more maximal profit. We can use demo account to start trading, prepare ourselves before we use real account. Trader must be wise in using demo account for trading in forex.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

Virtual and Real trading are the same and important in the level of importance since both of these things will lead trader to a place where they could be improve theirselves, both of these accounts also has its own purpose which in fact are different to each others.

We need to use virtual to prepare ourselves, educated ourselves then we can start trading with real account. Every thing take process and we must do it step by step. it will be easier to be understood

We need to use virtual to prepare ourselves, educated ourselves then we can start trading with real account. Every thing take process and we must do it step by step. it will be easier to be understood

yes, trading with virtual money is crucial for traders because trading with virtual money will be able to make the maximum we can trade with and comfortable without worry is losing money. so that we can focus on learning forex

Crucial for the early phase, with virtual trading many traders learn more about forex and also can choose which is the most suitable strategy for them. Real trading is the master of all account where i love to trade but real account gives something better for someone who want to do a testing and want to learn more about forex.

• 3 weeks later...

Demo account is the virtual trading and real account is obviously the real way to trade, it’s necessary to be doing both since we won’t get success without demo or directing on real, it’s boring at times to be doing demo account, but with OctaFX broker this problem is solved with their outstanding cTrader demo contest, it has 400 USD prize per week, so participating here means we are able to do virtual trading and real one at the same time.

• 1 month later...

Trading in the Demo account is more of a learning thing since whatever capital the trader has over there is something that he cannot withdraw no matter how much he is able to make after all. It is about him knowing and understanding the way the market works without putting up an investment of his own and that is one way a trader can move on and learn well.

Virtual trading means that all trading are virtual and our profit or even loss still virtual and nothing real here. For me this kind of place only for learning not for earning even there are some contest for it but i'm not interest, as for real trading it is a place where you earn, actually earning here is quite good but i feel a bit difference in my mind when trade because i am being more careful and feeling hateful if loss my money.

In virtual, we can try to trade without real risk. Surely, we also should focus ourselves to understand the basic of forex trading. Money management and risk management surely should be learned we can try to maximize profit when trading.

such as demo account using virtual money so that we are free to learn trading well without the worry of experiencing a high risk and losing money. So that will make us more comfortable for trading. For that we need to use a demo account with either

such as demo account using virtual money so that we are free to learn trading well without the worry of experiencing a high risk and losing money. So that will make us more comfortable for trading. For that we need to use a demo account with either

Yes, in demo is less risk than we use real account. Even we can take part in demo contest too. We also can try to get prize to make us be able to trade without any investment from our funds

Virtual traders are traders who trade in the demo account because they know there is no specific investment on their own except that they are using the cash that is provided by the demo account. It is a good learning type of account because when you make use of a virtual account, what it offers you is the fact that you can learn so much and make yourself the best of opportunity in getting to understand Forex without investing.

Actually everything that we use technicall virtual here, our money which become electric right now and the platform that we are using, to be honest this kind of issue has been discussed many times and we could reach to one point that virtual or demo trading and real trading cannot substitute other but complement to each other.

• 8 months later...

The demo account is very beneficial for us because with the demo account then we will be able to be able to train good trading skills. With increased skills will help us to be able to improve the results of trading in real account. Before you start trading with real account then we must use a demo account first with the good

oh virtual and real trade ,they both have the same principal but it differes from the point of member as every one have his owen risk level ,i mean may be some one who have the courage to invest with the whole shares as example . But the ability and experience is the vital factor to reach high income