Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Main reason Why Forex Fraders Fails.

• 4 months later...

I think the reason is obvious and said by many. I believe the major issue is people not willing to accept their faults. We need to learn to accept our mistakes and correct them. I have just done that and it’s easier thanks to support of OctaFX broker. They are awesome by all means with having lovely rebate scheme where one gets up to 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost, so that helps me enjoy things a lot.

I think the reason is obvious and said by many. I believe the major issue is people not willing to accept their faults. We need to learn to accept our mistakes and correct them. I have just done that and it’s easier thanks to support of OctaFX broker. They are awesome by all means with having lovely rebate scheme where one gets up to 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost, so that helps me enjoy things a lot.

Or simply they don't know what they are doing. It is the matter of their knowledge deficiencies considering that a lot of traders actually find it is difficult to grasp the concept of making the profit, some even worse because they think that forex is more like gambling for them, and gain nothing from each trading they did.

Or simply they don't know what they are doing. It is the matter of their knowledge deficiencies considering that a lot of traders actually find it is difficult to grasp the concept of making the profit, some even worse because they think that forex is more like gambling for them, and gain nothing from each trading they did.

Therefore we must be able to maximize our ability and effort well in order to and can make trading more successful and also more profitable

Therefore we must be able to maximize our ability and effort well in order to and can make trading more successful and also more profitable

if we want to improve our trading skills, we will be able to get more profit when trading.We can learn from our experience, make more practice with demo account.Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. Open a demo account and access trading platforms.

• 6 months later...

Traders vary in their trading styles and trading strategies. Some prefer short term trading for more liquidity while some favor long term trading for greater profitability. But is essence all traders will require appropriate trading skills and expertise about the trading. Otherwise due to lack of knowledge they may face difficulties or even they may be forced to withdraw them from the market completely. Apart from lack of knowledge, wrong broker selection is a major reason that may lead to unsuccessful trading journey in majority cases.

Well gamblers either gain huge or lose entire amount they put in their bet. If they do similar things on forex then let them do what they want to do. Most gamblers lose money I think and if people gamble on the forex market then they are adding a little bit more liquidity to the market. lol

Where we are in the forex business is the most important thing is where we always routine the stages of a good stage of learning, forex business is not an easy or instant business, forex risk business is very big there, so continue to improve the ability of a better trading so that we can forex trading is able to be able to produce profits consistently

Where we are in the forex business is the most important thing is where we always routine the stages of a good stage of learning, forex business is not an easy or instant business, forex risk business is very big there, so continue to improve the ability of a better trading so that we can forex trading is able to be able to produce profits consistently

Correct. We should know what we want from trading in the long run. Short term goals will bring temporary profit but if we have a long term goal and vision and develop ourselves according to that then we can earn huge from this market.

Where our desire to want to generate profits is not an easy thing, where business forex business risk is very large that exist, so where we must always be a routine to try to learn skill boost good trading skills so that we understand will where we can trade able to be able to generate profits easily. By learning there will definitely be a way to be successful in this forex business.